LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Share

    Poll

    Which Idolmaster or DATEKEN UST are you most looking forward to?

    [ 3 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 8 ]
    44% [44%] 
    [ 6 ]
    33% [33%] 

    Total Votes: 18
    avatar
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 23
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Mon May 10, 2010 9:41 pm

    COMPLETED USTs
    ----------------------------------------------
    BPM (Triphonic UST)
    LISTEN TO KENJI'S COVER
    DOWNLOAD THE UST HERE

    Credit to Artemi_Sayuri on Youtube for the original UST. >3 I just did the mode 2ing.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Chaining Intention (UST/VSQ Package)
    LISTEN TO LEN'S COVER
    LISTEN TO AGI-9 MAYU'S COVER
    DOWNLOAD THE VSQ/UST HERE
    ----------------------------------------------

    ----------------------------------------------
    Find all unreleased USTs and WIP USTs here on my UTAU Online blog.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Requested USTs
    • Harmonia (Originally by RYTHEM)- 0% done (Requested by Smeen)
    • COSMIC LUCKY (Originally by SF-A2 Miki)- 0% done (Requested by Aline)
    • Tsugihagi Sandoku (Originally by Miku Hatsune)- 0% done (Requested by Fukokun)
    • OPEN
    • OPEN
    • OPEN
    • OPEN


    Last edited by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 19 times in total
    avatar
    Winchester24

    Posts : 160
    Notes : 500
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-02-03
    Age : 25
    Location : USA

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trace Webb
    Blog/Website: in progress
    Status: ACT3 Done, working on Appends and ACT4

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by Winchester24 on Mon May 10, 2010 10:04 pm

    OMFG RING A BELL! I love that song so much 8D bounce
    avatar
    Chasing Fireflies

    Posts : 1161
    Notes : 2912
    Reputation : 72
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 25

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by Chasing Fireflies on Mon May 10, 2010 11:31 pm

    Aaaaah, Ring A Bell! ^__^ It's kinda surprising that no one's done it yet, but I'm glad you're making that UST!

    And I'd never heard The Riddler Who Can't Solve Riddles before but I LOVE the storyline!
    avatar
    CDchan

    Posts : 378
    Notes : 913
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 20
    Location : classified information

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by CDchan on Tue May 11, 2010 1:33 am

    OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD.
    Ur-Style !1!111!!!!
    I will love my kuya kenny forever if you finish it. ;u;
    avatar
    Haloheroine
    Moderator

    Posts : 1098
    Notes : 3535
    Reputation : 94
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Australia.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by Haloheroine on Tue May 11, 2010 1:52 am

    Glad the tiny bit I had done helped you XD
    <3 I'd love to see a UST for that.

    ; u; You have awesome song choices.
    avatar
    smeen

    Posts : 3113
    Notes : 7719
    Reputation : 96
    Join date : 2010-03-13
    Age : 26
    Location : Yuugi-Slavia

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/
    Status: Yuugi: Act 2 Released/Nubia: CV/VC Recorded

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by smeen on Tue May 11, 2010 2:40 am

    Chaining Intentionnnnn~

    I adore that song...
    avatar
    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)

    Posts : 748
    Notes : 2094
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 27
    Location : No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/
    Status: UNDER CO.

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) on Tue May 11, 2010 3:34 am

    DX omg urstyle Ill kill joo if joo dun finish it DX Its one of my favorite songs DXX >.<;;;
    avatar
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 23
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Tue May 11, 2010 7:34 am

    Thanks for the support guys, I've updated the first post with 2 more USTs- one of them being another DATEKEN song. 8D
    avatar
    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by xLei on Tue May 11, 2010 10:28 am

    Someone made Teto sing Ring a Bell on Nicovideo but they didn't link it to the UST or the midi that were supposedly used DX

    SO KENJI PLEASE MAKE IT ;~; *wanted to make it herself but has yet to find a midi for it*
    avatar
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 23
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Tue May 11, 2010 12:13 pm

    I WILL.
    avatar
    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by xLei on Wed May 12, 2010 8:41 am

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:I WILL.

    U B MAH SAVIOR YO
    avatar
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 23
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri May 28, 2010 6:25 pm

    I updated the list and put up the triphonized BPM ust up for download. >3
    avatar
    Haloheroine
    Moderator

    Posts : 1098
    Notes : 3535
    Reputation : 94
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Australia.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by Haloheroine on Fri May 28, 2010 6:32 pm

    DODAI.
    WAIT THERE WAS A UST FOR THAT?
    ...whatsrs?

    ....Oh, and thanks for fixing that BPM UST :3 *downloads*
    avatar
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 23
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri May 28, 2010 7:17 pm

    Haloheroine wrote:DODAI.
    WAIT THERE WAS A UST FOR THAT?
    ...whatsrs?

    ....Oh, and thanks for fixing that BPM UST :3 *downloads*

    There was a UST for the normal version, but it was MMVed so much that it sounded horrible. X_X;
    Now I'm making the MASTER version, which is much more win. <3

    And you're welcome~
    avatar
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 23
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:03 pm

    Hey guys, just me updating again. I've added a rather SPECIAL song to list in celebration of UTAU and VOCALOID and Kenji's existance for a year. 83 Because I need to celebrate for my own unripe doo-doo covered banana too. XD
    avatar
    vio.

    Posts : 918
    Notes : 2459
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 25
    Location : lolmerica.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/
    Status: Recording T&K EN

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by vio. on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:08 pm

    The Riddler who can't solve Riddles- 0% done- This song is amazingly hypnotizing. Like, really, really catchy. And the storyline behind it is good too.

    WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT YESYEYSYEYSYSYESUGERIFWVER
    YES.

    I was looking for Midis last night AND Offvocals. I tracked the person who made the music's webpage down, and there was no resources, not even off vocals.

    yodeling GOD I LOVE YOUUUU <3
    avatar
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 23
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:21 pm

    Hey everyone, there's a bit of a change. I'm now making VSQs as well, so I've got 5 spots open for VSQs.

    1. Chaining Intention (Len)
    2. BPM (Miki)
    3. OPEN
    4. OPEN
    5. OPEN
    6. OPEN
    7. OPEN

    Those 5 slots, I want you to request a song for me to make a VSQ of, and a VOCALOID to sing it. I WANT TO DO VSQs BECAUSE I NEED THE PRACTICE.
    You can either choose a song from my UST list, or a song that isn't on the list. Just be sure to give me a singer. (BTW, english songs ATM are impossible for me. Please do not request them, thank you.)

    Also, Myst is now making the Ur-Style ust. ^^ She was actually planning on it, and I passed it over to her since I really haven't started on it yet. XD;
    avatar
    dokune

    Posts : 123
    Notes : 1102
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-02-03
    Age : 25
    Location : Wonderland.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Skeyiloid series: Kagamibi Dokuse, Bokene, Koyuki Miu, KANNA
    Blog/Website: http://skeyi.deviantart.com
    Status: Bokene ACT2 released!

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by dokune on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:13 pm

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:Hey everyone, there's a bit of a change. I'm now making VSQs as well, so I've got 5 spots open for VSQs.

    1. Chaining Intention (Len)
    2. BPM (Miki)
    3. OPEN
    4. OPEN
    5. OPEN
    6. OPEN
    7. OPEN

    Those 5 slots, I want you to request a song for me to make a VSQ of, and a VOCALOID to sing it. I WANT TO DO VSQs BECAUSE I NEED THE PRACTICE.
    You can either choose a song from my UST list, or a song that isn't on the list. Just be sure to give me a singer. (BTW, english songs ATM are impossible for me. Please do not request them, thank you.)

    Also, Myst is now making the Ur-Style ust. ^^ She was actually planning on it, and I passed it over to her since I really haven't started on it yet. XD;
    May I request...
    [S] by Megurine Luka?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bb2pG9irm4
    (and make...Kaito/Len/Rin/anyone else other than Luka sing it?)
    avatar
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 23
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:59 pm

    dokune wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:Hey everyone, there's a bit of a change. I'm now making VSQs as well, so I've got 5 spots open for VSQs.

    1. Chaining Intention (Len)
    2. BPM (Miki)
    3. OPEN
    4. OPEN
    5. OPEN
    6. OPEN
    7. OPEN

    Those 5 slots, I want you to request a song for me to make a VSQ of, and a VOCALOID to sing it. I WANT TO DO VSQs BECAUSE I NEED THE PRACTICE.
    You can either choose a song from my UST list, or a song that isn't on the list. Just be sure to give me a singer. (BTW, english songs ATM are impossible for me. Please do not request them, thank you.)

    Also, Myst is now making the Ur-Style ust. ^^ She was actually planning on it, and I passed it over to her since I really haven't started on it yet. XD;
    May I request...
    [S] by Megurine Luka?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bb2pG9irm4
    (and make...Kaito/Len/Rin/anyone else other than Luka sing it?)

    Unfortunately, I cannot, VSQs for songs like that require... more than advanced ability to edit them. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    avatar
    dokune

    Posts : 123
    Notes : 1102
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-02-03
    Age : 25
    Location : Wonderland.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Skeyiloid series: Kagamibi Dokuse, Bokene, Koyuki Miu, KANNA
    Blog/Website: http://skeyi.deviantart.com
    Status: Bokene ACT2 released!

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by dokune on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:03 pm

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    dokune wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:Hey everyone, there's a bit of a change. I'm now making VSQs as well, so I've got 5 spots open for VSQs.

    1. Chaining Intention (Len)
    2. BPM (Miki)
    3. OPEN
    4. OPEN
    5. OPEN
    6. OPEN
    7. OPEN

    Those 5 slots, I want you to request a song for me to make a VSQ of, and a VOCALOID to sing it. I WANT TO DO VSQs BECAUSE I NEED THE PRACTICE.
    You can either choose a song from my UST list, or a song that isn't on the list. Just be sure to give me a singer. (BTW, english songs ATM are impossible for me. Please do not request them, thank you.)

    Also, Myst is now making the Ur-Style ust. ^^ She was actually planning on it, and I passed it over to her since I really haven't started on it yet. XD;
    May I request...
    [S] by Megurine Luka?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bb2pG9irm4
    (and make...Kaito/Len/Rin/anyone else other than Luka sing it?)

    Unfortunately, I cannot, VSQs for songs like that require... more than advanced ability to edit them. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Oh, that's fine then.
    ;D
    Thanks for the consideration though!
    avatar
    smeen

    Posts : 3113
    Notes : 7719
    Reputation : 96
    Join date : 2010-03-13
    Age : 26
    Location : Yuugi-Slavia

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/
    Status: Yuugi: Act 2 Released/Nubia: CV/VC Recorded

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by smeen on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:36 am

    Well, if it's not too hard, can you try Harmonia for me? This is the song: Youtube link

    I have the off-vocal for you if you want it... And you can use Luka for it. and another voice, since it's a duet, but I don't know who (choose whoever you want to).
    avatar
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 23
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:10 pm

    How does Luka with Miki as the second singer sound? ^^

    I can try it, sure! (And please do send the off-vocal)
    avatar
    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 31
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by Aline on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 pm

    I'd love if there was a released Cosmic Lucky UST; Matt9Five made one, but didn't release it for some reason >:
    avatar
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 23
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:08 pm

    I'll see what I can do. (I sent Matt9five a message just in case)
    avatar
    smeen

    Posts : 3113
    Notes : 7719
    Reputation : 96
    Join date : 2010-03-13
    Age : 26
    Location : Yuugi-Slavia

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/
    Status: Yuugi: Act 2 Released/Nubia: CV/VC Recorded

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by smeen on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:09 am

    Luka and Miki sounds fine. I had to skim through my files for some time, but I found the karaoke. (I have too many files xD)

    Anyway, it's here: mediafire.com ?0ts3ah5sy2dad8q

    Sponsored content

    Re: LupinAKAFlashTH'S UST's

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:55 am