What are your favorite het pairings?

    Share

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Aline on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:03 am

    Because the yuri/yaou pairing discriminate against cute/funny het pairings ;3;

    Well, I like to pair:
    Tesuto x Lullaby
    Tony x Tei
    Camila x Yue (what, she and Ayame ended their relationship, okay? ><)
    Luna x Len
    Aiko x Mathieu (hate sex anyone? 8'D Only way it'd ever work XD)
    Ichiro x Coco (aww, blue and pink :3)
    Seon x Deon (erm, onesided; I think she does like him ^w^)
    KAMINARI x all overseas shotas (except Yuuta and Mugen; also, this is purely for fun XD)
    LOKE x Anaka (but more as an one-sided thing; I don't really like jerk!LOKE Mae writes, but I think he doesn't love Anaka for other reasons; maybe still missing his wife has to do with that...)

    I forgot who else I pair, OMG D:

    Huh, who do you guys pair? ^^'

    Tsumanne

    Posts : 557
    Notes : 1971
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Australia (not the movie)

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com
    Status: Lock has been released~

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Tsumanne on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:07 am

    I kinda like Shota!Kiiro Nane and Ura Mero as a pairing~ :3

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by xLei on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:39 am

    Duh VistaxTed LMAO

    But CamilaxYue is cute too~~~

    Rayshia

    Posts : 185
    Notes : 430
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-30
    Location : The line between apathy and insanity

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Rayshia on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:50 am

    Personally, I like the following:

    Midato x Shura
    Akai-bocchan (Valentine) x Nunnoru
    Aline x Fjord
    Zuii x Taya
    Teto x Sora (Suiga)
    Teto x Ted
    Tsubame x Mako x Sen (Imitation Black =D)
    Eichii x Niki (Supune)

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Catarsis on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:12 pm

    Katarina x cute!Seiya.
    I don't give a shit if I'm the only one there.

    Aisu

    Posts : 1143
    Notes : 2111
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Behind you

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Aisu on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:31 pm

    vodKata wrote:Katarina x cute!Seiya.
    I don't give a shit if I'm the only one there.

    ...I shall join your army.

    Also you all ship Mayu x Akio and Brick x Fjord.
    *is trying to convert the whole forum into brickfjordism*

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Catarsis on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:24 pm

    Sourbet wrote:
    vodKata wrote:Katarina x cute!Seiya.
    I don't give a shit if I'm the only one there.

    ...I shall join your army.

    Also you all ship Mayu x Akio and Brick x Fjord.
    *is trying to convert the whole forum into brickfjordism*

    OMG OMG YOU MADE MY DAY ;A; sobsob
    *hugs*

    I like Mayu x Akio as well C: and Fjord x Brick is my OTP <333333 xDDD

    Misha
    Moderator

    Posts : 882
    Notes : 2890
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : in your buttocks

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/
    Status: Doing....Nothing

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Misha on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:48 pm

    Ichiro&Coco <3
    I wish I could get her VB /sobbbbbbb

    ....KataxSeiya is turning into LOKExAnaka.

    Sparky

    Posts : 362
    Notes : 712
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2010-01-24
    Age : 96
    Location : On a boat

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: What's an UTAUloid?
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Sparky on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 pm

    ALINExFJORD. YES.
    KentaxLemons
    TonyxTei
    NikuxEvery shota in the world
    IkuxEveryone's legs

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:06 pm

    KenjiXCheria (That last one is currently a mystery to all you people. >:3 )
    (Yeah, Kenji had to break up with Roth. >_>; Cause I had forgotten all about Cheria, and then I remembered I had been planning to use her as his girlfriend, and I was all "OH F")
    Also, TesutoXLulu~

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Aline on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Sourbet wrote:
    vodKata wrote:Katarina x cute!Seiya.
    I don't give a shit if I'm the only one there.

    ...I shall join your army.

    Also you all ship Mayu x Akio and Brick x Fjord.
    *is trying to convert the whole forum into brickfjordism*

    OMG OMG YOU MADE MY DAY ;A; sobsob
    *hugs*

    I like Mayu x Akio as well C: and Fjord x Brick is my OTP <333333 xDDD

    IT'S BRICK X FJORD, CATA. THE BRICK IS THE ONE ATTACKING.

    And Kata x Seiya is lulzy in a contest, because I can completely see her all RAEP TIEM on him XD I knew I was forgetting this one!

    And I don't ship Niku x all shotas in the world... I only ship Niku x all Japanese shotas. the Overseas shotas? KAMINARI x Overseas shotas (except maybe Mugen, eh, time paradox is not cool), of course 8D

    Luna

    Posts : 1127
    Notes : 3465
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 102
    Location : your bedside

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ichine Luna
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Soundtrucks. Everywhere.

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Luna on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:16 pm

    Most of the pairings I support are already listen *U*
    So, no need to rehash. xD

    annamaeblythe
    Moderator

    Posts : 146
    Notes : 434
    Reputation : -37
    Join date : 2010-01-08

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: BLYTHE Anaka
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Triphone Ver - Beta: Posted

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by annamaeblythe on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:23 pm

    Beyond the obvious LOKExAnaka (Even though I really like Ayame, and if LOKE dies, Ayame gets Anaka, and if Anaka dies, LOKE gets Ayame...)
    AyamexCamila was just how it WAS. It's hard to imagine Camila without Ayame and Ayame without Camila for some reason.
    ChiixTerra (CHEESECAKE!) is something I really support.
    ... And I don't support TonyxAnaka, even if I write for it.
    DarkShrimp (ZandaxEbi) is kinda ... I guess interesting XD

    Misha wrote:
    ....KataxSeiya is turning into LOKExAnaka.

    Does that mean that the voicer endorses it wholeheartedly, but no one else likes it 8D ? Not even the voicer of the other UTAU, but no one says anything because they don't want to hurt any feelings?
    (FFFFFFFFFF)

    ... AND AND AND
    Jerk!LOKE is mostly just because I'm angry at the world and writing as a manipulative jerkbutt who abuses people makes me feel better about myself.
    You'd be angry too if you lost the will to write D;

    But yeah, plz explain statement XD ?

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Aline on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:35 pm

    Actually, Mae... Many other people support LOKE x Anaka... I've seen a pair in VO XD And yes, Seiya's author said it's not Katarina the one Seiya loves... I think it's Yuuta, but the grumpy shota seems to be more inclined to the sleepy Takuya XD

    Misha
    Moderator

    Posts : 882
    Notes : 2890
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : in your buttocks

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/
    Status: Doing....Nothing

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Misha on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:01 pm

    annamaeblythe wrote:
    Misha wrote:
    ....KataxSeiya is turning into LOKExAnaka.

    Does that mean that the voicer endorses it wholeheartedly, but no one else likes it 8D ? Not even the voicer of the other UTAU, but no one says anything because they don't want to hurt any feelings?
    (FFFFFFFFFF)

    Oh, I meant the almost stalkerish tendencies, and how she doesn't want Seiya with anyone else xD
    all from the UTAU POV : D

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Wolkabai on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:17 pm

    Holy crap lol I just said it was undecided about Seiya xDD nadbnajksdbhas jdbasd jkasbd ajksdbg aj I don't want anyone to feel bad I already feel like a jerk...

    Anyways this is het pairings so the only girl he's been paired with [ that I know of ] was Katarina so .. I don't mind when it HAS to be het for something.. cause canfex is great xDD

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Catarsis on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:48 pm

    Aline wrote:
    vodKata wrote:
    Sourbet wrote:
    vodKata wrote:Katarina x cute!Seiya.
    I don't give a shit if I'm the only one there.

    ...I shall join your army.

    Also you all ship Mayu x Akio and Brick x Fjord.
    *is trying to convert the whole forum into brickfjordism*

    OMG OMG YOU MADE MY DAY ;A; sobsob
    *hugs*

    I like Mayu x Akio as well C: and Fjord x Brick is my OTP <333333 xDDD

    IT'S BRICK X FJORD, CATA. THE BRICK IS THE ONE ATTACKING.

    And Kata x Seiya is lulzy in a contest, because I can completely see her all RAEP TIEM on him XD I knew I was forgetting this one!

    And I don't ship Niku x all shotas in the world... I only ship Niku x all Japanese shotas. the Overseas shotas? KAMINARI x Overseas shotas (except maybe Mugen, eh, time paradox is not cool), of course 8D

    Ehmm... Kata isn't that kind of person exactly.
    She isn't pasted on Seiya like a leech or something, that's me xD

    I'm so damn original, honey. I don't think everyone is gay ¬¬

    And I dunno if Kata x Seiya = LOKE x Anaka...Seiya is just 1 year older than her hehe

    Wolkabai wrote:Holy crap lol I just said it was undecided about Seiya xDD nadbnajksdbhas jdbasd jkasbd ajksdbg aj I don't want anyone to feel bad I already feel like a jerk...

    Anyways this is het pairings so the only girl he's been paired with [ that I know of ] was Katarina so .. I don't mind when it HAS to be het for something.. cause canfex is great xDD

    If you don't want to pair Seiya with Kata is okay.
    I'm a sensitive bitch so I'll go to emo corner anyways, lol

    And I'm not that great...everybody is better at UTAU than me :/

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Wolkabai on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:49 pm

    I paired them indirectly. You may hate me more.

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Catarsis on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:50 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:I paired them indirectly. You may hate me more.

    I don't hate you, why I should? Razz

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Wolkabai on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:I paired them indirectly. You may hate me more.

    I don't hate you, why I should? Razz

    Cause what i posted on the yuri thread xDDDDD

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Catarsis on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:55 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:I paired them indirectly. You may hate me more.

    I don't hate you, why I should? Razz

    Cause what i posted on the yuri thread xDDDDD

    Katarina is almost homophobic, I'm not sure if you knew it.
    She tends to act like a conservative Chilean adult sometimes. *coughcoughmymomcoughcough*

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Wolkabai on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:57 pm

    xDDDDDDDDD aw .. LOL she's so rejected.

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Catarsis on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:00 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:xDDDDDDDDD aw .. LOL she's so rejected.

    Yeah she is...

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Wolkabai on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:02 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:xDDDDDDDDD aw .. LOL she's so rejected.

    Yeah she is...

    I meant Seika :/

    D: <3

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Catarsis on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:03 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:xDDDDDDDDD aw .. LOL she's so rejected.

    Yeah she is...

    I meant Seika :/

    D: <3

    Nah, it's okay.

    Sponsored content

    Re: What are your favorite het pairings?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22 pm


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:22 pm