Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hi, I'm an extremely not-new person :'D

Saymoi
    Saymoi

Notes : 260

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Hi, I'm an extremely not-new person :'D Empty Hi, I'm an extremely not-new person :'D

Post by Saymoi Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Hi, I'm Saymoi, the creator of UTAUloids Shokora Chuushin and Tamashiine Mintoko. I've been on the forums for a while, but I never really properly introduced myself, and I haven't posted a ton either. So I guess I'll take the chance to post a little bit about myself now, if that's alright. ^^;
    I'm a teenager, and I'm in the US of A. I love manga and anime, and art in general, as well as UTAU (obviously xD). I've been an UTAU user for well over a year now, and I think I'm getting to be pretty familiar with it. I enjoy making OTO files in my free time (as strange and nerdy as that may sound) and am currently re-recording Mintoko (my second UTAUloid) for the third time. ._.;;
    I really want to be friends with as many people as I can on this site. However, I'm pretty bad at socializing. I'm always afraid that I'll end up saying something offensive of someone will end up hating me. Dx I apologize in advance if I end up seeming antisocial or just....weird.
    I would really like to be friends with as many of you as I can! I like talking to people, as bad as I may be at it. xD;;
    Aisu
    Aisu

Notes : 2111

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Hi, I'm an extremely not-new person :'D Empty Re: Hi, I'm an extremely not-new person :'D

Post by Aisu Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:12 am

Haii |D Is there a reversed word for welcome?
    Saymoi
    Saymoi

Notes : 260

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Hi, I'm an extremely not-new person :'D Empty Re: Hi, I'm an extremely not-new person :'D

Post by Saymoi Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Sourbet wrote:Haii |D Is there a reversed word for welcome?
    err, emoclew?
    : D?
    Yanyu
    Yanyu

Notes : 1046

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MiSS SAiYA
    Blog/Website: http://misssaiya.blogspot.com/
    Status: ACT1 -Small Edits- Finding a better microphone for VCV ACT 2

Post by Yanyu Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Hiya and er... W-welcome? even if you've probably been here longer than me.... *fails* BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY - I lol'd at that word emoclew... b-b-but that isn't the only reason why I posted orz. pirat silent
    Rayshia
    Rayshia

Notes : 430

Post by Rayshia Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Nice to meet you, Saymoi-senpai. ^^ You're not the only one who's really shy... (-points at self-) I'm scared of saying something wrong and making people hate me as well. =.=; So, yeah... Hi.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:08 am