SO, YOU WANT ART.

    Share
    avatar
    moeloid

    Posts : 555
    Notes : 1550
    Reputation : 94
    Join date : 2010-04-26
    Age : 20
    Location : Somewhere ;)

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MOELOID
    Blog/Website: http://moeloid01.blogspot.com/
    Status:

    Re: SO, YOU WANT ART.

    Post by moeloid on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:44 pm

    RainaMokatsu wrote:WOULD YOU SO KINDLY DO A RAINA FOR ME?

    YOU WOULD BE MY GOD.

    Maybe if you did Len in there too, I would love you even more~ 8D

    /offtopic/ I just realised that no one ever uses these things
    avatar
    Ezri

    Posts : 620
    Notes : 1489
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-02-20
    Age : 23

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Completed, but still being tweaked.

    Re: SO, YOU WANT ART.

    Post by Ezri on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:57 pm

    moeloid wrote:
    RainaMokatsu wrote:WOULD YOU SO KINDLY DO A RAINA FOR ME?

    YOU WOULD BE MY GOD.

    Maybe if you did Len in there too, I would love you even more~ 8D

    /offtopic/ I just realised that no one ever uses these things
    GOOD LORD WHAT IS THAT. O_O

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: SO, YOU WANT ART.

    Post by Guest on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:58 pm

    Ezri wrote:
    moeloid wrote:
    RainaMokatsu wrote:WOULD YOU SO KINDLY DO A RAINA FOR ME?

    YOU WOULD BE MY GOD.

    Maybe if you did Len in there too, I would love you even more~ 8D

    /offtopic/ I just realised that no one ever uses these things
    GOOD LORD WHAT IS THAT. O_O
    they're everything
    avatar
    Trempush

    Posts : 364
    Notes : 893
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-06-05
    Age : 31
    Location : Atlanta,GA, USA

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

    Re: SO, YOU WANT ART.

    Post by Trempush on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 am

    Whoa! Moving text! D:
    avatar
    RainaMokatsu

    Posts : 93
    Notes : 511
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-05-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Raina Mokatsu
    Blog/Website: ...None...OAO
    Status: Active, waiting for good USTs....o.o

    Re: SO, YOU WANT ART.

    Post by RainaMokatsu on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 am

    Luna wrote:
    Ezri wrote:
    moeloid wrote:
    RainaMokatsu wrote:WOULD YOU SO KINDLY DO A RAINA FOR ME?

    YOU WOULD BE MY GOD.

    Maybe if you did Len in there too, I would love you even more~ 8D

    /offtopic/ I just realised that no one ever uses these things
    GOOD LORD WHAT IS THAT. O_O
    they're everything

    That they are, my dear Luna. That they are. :Q
    avatar
    Fumfum

    Posts : 262
    Notes : 498
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2010-02-08
    Age : 24
    Location : In een doos onder een brug

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Raiu Yagi
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/user/fullmetalfumfum
    Status: Hmm, I might redo Yagi's act 3...

    Re: SO, YOU WANT ART.

    Post by Fumfum on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:07 pm

    And now, I say, with the moving text of heaven. Could you please draw Yagi too? Your art is a gift from heaven. *insery holy music here*

    Amen.
    avatar
    Sugarsheba

    Posts : 153
    Notes : 515
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-06-05
    Age : 20
    Location : In my kitty carrier

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sheba-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://kyokorozene.webs.com
    Status: Kyoko Rozene Act 2

    :)

    Post by Sugarsheba on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:38 pm

    Your art is... wonderful... it is too wonderful to ever grace my Utau's prescence. I shall leave now.
    avatar
    KanashiiNoNeko

    Posts : 633
    Notes : 1646
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2010-02-02
    Age : 106
    Location : Under my lil' shell C=

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ameashi Kurako
    Blog/Website:
    Status: configuring triphones. forever. OTL

    Re: SO, YOU WANT ART.

    Post by KanashiiNoNeko on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:25 pm

    Waaah!
    Why didn't I see this earlier?!?!
    This is true art!!!


    Can you draw Yami if you ever get some free time?

    Sponsored content

    Re: SO, YOU WANT ART.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:43 am