Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Chasing Fireflies
LupinAKAFlashTH2
mystsaphyr
Mathieu
Zeny
suthethird
Mai Murasaki
Fumfum
smeen
Catarsis
Lenexia
xLei
16 posters

UTAU hate on dA

xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

UTAU hate on dA - Page 2 Empty Re: UTAU hate on dA

Post by xLei Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:26 pm

I don't think someone should just come to your dA page and be like "oh you suck, give up on UTAU because no one cares about what you do because this is the interwebz." Even though they've probably never heard of your UTAU before (that's the situation I was in and I repeat this person was indeed a fan of the artist I blocked for stalker issues. I think it's their lame way of retaliation).

I find that rude NOT constructive criticism. There IS a difference about it.

If it were:
    "Hey ya REALLY need to work on your UTAU because some of the samples are just so incoherent it's hard to actually tell what it's singing."

Then I find that a lot easier to contain.
    Catarsis
    Catarsis

Notes : 1916

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Catarsis Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:55 pm

xLei wrote:I don't think someone should just come to your dA page and be like "oh you suck, give up on UTAU because no one cares about what you do because this is the interwebz." Even though they've probably never heard of your UTAU before (that's the situation I was in and I repeat this person was indeed a fan of the artist I blocked for stalker issues. I think it's their lame way of retaliation).

I find that rude NOT constructive criticism. There IS a difference about it.

If it were:
    "Hey ya REALLY need to work on your UTAU because some of the samples are just so incoherent it's hard to actually tell what it's singing."

Then I find that a lot easier to contain.

That's what I'm talking about! GTFO all the trolls, they don't have valid arguments for giving a good and constructive critique.
    Also, how the f*ck they can say "nobody knows your UTAU" if they're talking about he/she/it?? People is WAY too stupid sometimes. I feel like an alien because of that.

Wolkabai wrote:..xDDD we suck at this.

eh...I'm not in the same bag. P:
    I think there's nobody that 'sucks', I think there's full of nice people. We're just human, we can't be perfect...
    Wolkabai
    Wolkabai

Notes : 1284

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com

Post by Wolkabai Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:07 pm

@kata yeah I know what you mean .. but.. we can never agree completely on things ~
    Catarsis
    Catarsis

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Catarsis Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:00 am

Wolkabai wrote:@kata yeah I know what you mean .. but.. we can never agree completely on things ~

That's what I'm talking about. We're perfect because we can't have the same point of view or the same opinion as others.
    But I don't want to get off-topic so I'm not going to talk more about this.

And...my name is Cata. Kata is my UTAUloid, so please call me Cata...I feel like a retarded Mary Sue when people call me like my UTAUloid >:/
    PeppermintCereal
    PeppermintCereal

Notes : 845

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: PC-loid (PC = my initials)
    Blog/Website:

Post by PeppermintCereal Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:17 am

No :O I don't have art of Pinku or Liiroy. Also, nobody has had a problem with my constructive criticism. I find the good points of the UTAU, then, if their oto.ini needs fixing, I'll tell them. For example, I commented on someone's UTAU:

"You're UTAU sounds really good! Just needs a bit of fixing there on the oto.ini Wink"

Or:

"Hmmm... If you fix the oto.ini, I'm sure they'll sound great Wink"

That's it. No one has had a problem.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Not on DA, but many times on FS... Not for any reason other then anonomous trolls telling me RAI looks nothing like a boy so I need to GTFO. Occasionally they also mention his voice is too girly, but it's mostly about the design. I haven't ever answered any of those posts till today so you can actually see an example there now: http://www.formspring.me/utaurai

And...I apologize in advance for being more blunt then usual but I think parts of this thread are silly. Sometimes people complain over actual relevant crit, sometimes it's complaining over hate comments with no semblence of crit... Is it so hard to ask for examples before stating that people are 'usually too sensitive' and making assumptions : <?

God I hate assumptions =_=
    Catarsis
    Catarsis

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Catarsis Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:29 pm

dreamyilia wrote:Not on DA, but many times on FS... Not for any reason other then anonomous trolls telling me RAI looks nothing like a boy so I need to GTFO. Occasionally they also mention his voice is too girly, but it's mostly about the design. I haven't ever answered any of those posts till today so you can actually see an example there now: http://www.formspring.me/utaurai

And...I apologize in advance for being more blunt then usual but I think parts of this thread are silly. Sometimes people complain over actual relevant crit, sometimes it's complaining over hate comments with no semblence of crit... Is it so hard to ask for examples before stating that people are 'usually too sensitive' and making assumptions : <?

(Justin Bieber is a good example btw XD)

yeah, I've recieved sh!t in FS too, that's the reason because I've closed my old account and I have another one.
    And well, I just think there's people that's way too sensitive, talking in the sense that they actually pay (too much) attention to the trolls. If you complain about the trolls and give answers and talking about them, the only one that gets sad and damaged is oneself, they doesn't give a damn if you answer has with a good argument or it has lots of swearing. They just doesn't care, they do it for fun.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:53 pm

vodKata wrote:
    dreamyilia wrote:Not on DA, but many times on FS... Not for any reason other then anonomous trolls telling me RAI looks nothing like a boy so I need to GTFO. Occasionally they also mention his voice is too girly, but it's mostly about the design. I haven't ever answered any of those posts till today so you can actually see an example there now: http://www.formspring.me/utaurai

yeah, I've recieved sh!t in FS too, that's the reason because I've closed my old account and I have another one.
    And well, I just think there's people that's way too sensitive, talking in the sense that they actually pay (too much) attention to the trolls. If you complain about the trolls and give answers and talking about them, the only one that gets sad and damaged is oneself, they doesn't give a damn if you answer has with a good argument or it has lots of swearing. They just doesn't care, they do it for fun.

Yeah, which is why I normal don't respond to trolls. But I've been waiting for a chance to use the bieber thing so I don't much care if the troll feels they won lmao XD.
    Catarsis
    Catarsis

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Catarsis Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:57 pm

dreamyilia wrote:
    vodKata wrote:

Yeah, which is why I normal don't respond to trolls. But I've been waiting for a chance to use the bieber thing so I don't much care if the troll feels they won lmao XD.

That means that you're doing the correct thing then. :>
    I think RAI's voice is manlier than Justin's...SERIOUSLY. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:27 pm