I'm a n00b. I get it. Please to be helping meh now?

Kanade
    Kanade

Notes : 62

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Komai Seikatsu
    Blog/Website:

I'm a n00b. I get it. Please to be helping meh now? Empty I'm a n00b. I get it. Please to be helping meh now?

Post by Kanade on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:47 am

I completely understand that I am a baka/aho/hisho/any other insult for asking this. But it's VEXING ME COMPLETELY! Grr...

Okay, so I was pretty sure my UTAU's voice bank was totally ready for action. So I imported her into UTAU and decided to try out the "Packaged" UST. I'd tried it already with Azuri Senritsu, and it worked fine. But when I put her to it, it said it was playing, while there was complete silence. YES, I selected the notes. I opened up UTAU again and just tested a few notes with her---worked fine. (In fact, it came out better than I'd expected...) So then I tried "Packaged" again, with no luck. It may be because her voice bank is in Romaji (I use English UTAU), and the song uses those little unicode thingies. But I really don't know. Could some nice experienced people not kick the sad little n00b and gently offer advice? I'll even reward you with Pocky! *holds out Pocky*

Yeah...I don't know. If you can help me, please do. If you want to flame me for my ignorance, I suppose I had it coming, so go ahead~ *braces self* If it helps, Komai Seikatsu needs me alive for her release (she's the above UTAU)!
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

I'm a n00b. I get it. Please to be helping meh now? Empty Re: I'm a n00b. I get it. Please to be helping meh now?

Post by Chasing Fireflies on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:55 am

Oh, do you have East Asian languages installed on your computer? If so, just go to Voice Bank Settings and type the hiragana for each sound in the alias box (make sure to press "Set" between each one!) If not, (if you have Windows) you can go to Control Panel>Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options>Regional and Language Options, click the Languages tab, check the box for "Install East Asian Languages", and press OK. You'll need the XP CD, or -coughcoughtorrentcough- If you can't get East Asian languages installed for whatever reason, you'll just have to look up the lyrics to the song and type the romaji into each note. Hope that helps! ^__^

Also, AAAAH 666 POSTS
    MariRoseTair
    MariRoseTair

Notes : 409

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Siana Shion
    Blog/Website:

I'm a n00b. I get it. Please to be helping meh now? Empty Re: I'm a n00b. I get it. Please to be helping meh now?

Post by MariRoseTair on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 am

It should be showing up as Hiragana, not little unicode things (Unless that's what it is and you/I just got confused... xD)

So you should do what Chase said. *nod*

Voicebanks in pure romanji with no alias' won't be able to use UST's that are in anything but Romanji. *nod*
    and Make sure that if you can, to always set your Computers Locale to Japanese before using Utau.
    It doesn't do anything harmful and takes little time at all to switch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:55 am