Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Volume issues?

Trempush
    Trempush

Notes : 893

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

Volume issues? Empty Volume issues?

Post by Trempush Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:03 pm

I've been having this weird problem for the past week with UTAU's playback function; I'll highlight something and press the play button, and some of the sounds will sound REALLY faint, like I just turned the volume WAY down on my comp. I move them down a half-step lower and they'll work fine again, but that only works sometimes. And it'll randomly go back to sounding normal again after I've left it and have worked elsewhere in my project for a bit. Sometimes the playback won't play at all until I press the play button again, and then it'll go twice.

I thought it was just Trem (my UTAU) at first, but then it happened with Kaneyama Shou just today and it was happening with Menne Strommen too, when I downloaded her earlier this week. It didn't happen with Sugia Sora when I was working with him a couple days ago and I was doing a lot of playbacks with his files because I was fiddling with pitch and vibrato. So maybe this is a language issue?

I uninstalled my version of UTAU and reinstalled the latest version, installed the patch they recommend on the website for the latest version, and it's still doing it. I'm running UTAU on an HP mini with WinXP on it, and my computer's default language is in japanese, but I have the english patch on UTAU so I can navigate.

I don't know what's going on, but it's annoying the heck out of me.

Any ideas?
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Volume issues? Empty Re: Volume issues?

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:16 pm

This is actually a common glitch for many users, including me. Usually it has to do with the oto, but it's not major enough a glitch to be bad or anything, so you don't need to fix it. All you need to do is get it so the file is re-rendered- for example, moving it down a note then moving it back up deletes the notes' cache file, so it will re-render.
    Trempush
    Trempush

Notes : 893

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

Post by Trempush Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:27 pm

oh ok, so it's an internal program thing...

blargh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:12 pm