The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help

Poll

Pick one:

[ 4 ]
    The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Bar_left67%The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Bar_left33%The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 6
    suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Empty The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help

Post by suthethird on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:53 am

So, in my fanfic, “The Overseas UTAU War,” one of the protagonists is in a sue-like damsel in distress situation.
    (Don’t shoot me?)

Anyway, Anaka actually forced her spirit out of her body in a move of pure desperation. She found herself in a kind of limbo between the land of the living and the land of the dead where reality is created simply by the memories that the spirit holds onto.

Therefore, what happened in the last chapter Anaka was conscious in between her and LOKE was basically a hallucination. It was what she wanted to see.

The difference between the first time she visited that place in the series and this time was that there wasn’t another spirit in play. In other words, Ayame was controlling what was happening in a way to get Anaka to let go of LOKE for good.
    (Which, I think he’s a little shocked it kind of backfired.)

That’s also saying that LOKE had nothing to do with what was happening either time.

Well, I want to be able to explain LOKE’s death. There are two possibilities. I’d like if you guys could read through each scene and tell me which you think is better :’D

Option A:
    Spoiler:

Siana perched herself on the counter. She glanced at Loke, noting that he wanted her off of the counter. Regardless, she cleared her throat and started, “You notice that Blythe girl?” She smiled a bit. Her voice was so much spunkier when she was out of her fake body. She ran her tongue over her slightly bucked teeth before regaining her coy pokerface.

“Of course I’d notice that Blythe girl. She’s been stalking me for the last few weeks.” He rolled his eyes, “I was hoping I was just going crazy, since she goes flicker like a hologram. But know something? Other people see her.”

“And you’ve been avoiding her at all costs?” Siana raised one eyebrow.

“Of course…” Loke sighed. He closed his eyes and leaned against the counter, “Its funny how life is a lot like death, but at the same time, it’s nothing like it. I never bought the bar until my wife died. It was… Something to keep me busy, you know?”

“Right, right…” Siana nodded, just wanting to hear her strong voice again.

“But, I wake up next to her every morning. And she’s smiling at me so sweetly. And she kisses me and tells me that we’re going to be together forever. And I kiss her back and tell her that I’m so happy I’m finally with her. But then the strange thing happens. I don’t go off to be a salary-man like when we were together. No, I come down here like when she was dead. I can tell you, it’s much better for the relationship…” He looked back at Siana, “I haven’t seen you around here.”

“It’s of no consequence who I am.” Siana snapped, “Why would you avoid the Blythe girl, anyway?”

As if the words were an electric shock, his body was paralyzed. He stared at the redheaded woman as she tugged at her short hair. He took a deep breath, “I’ve never told anyone this, and I prayed that no one here would find out until someone who was close to me when I died came here…”

“You’re really more talkative than before…” Siana tangled one finger in her hair.

“I’d assume you are to. A side effect of death is being a chatterbox. You have so much to reminisce, so much to regret… Really, no one is quiet when they die. Even the people who couldn’t speak in their life won’t shut up now.” He let his body relax even further before turning so that he was facing Siana, “Even so, I was quiet because I had lost the love of my life. Even after that Blythe girl… Well, she wouldn’t admit it, but I was quiet. I wasn’t quite as quiet before my wife died… Before she died, I was perfectly happy and quite the life of the party.”

She nodded slightly. He started to turn, as if he wanted to end the conversation. “Hey, what’s that thing you never told anyone? Why are you trying to look through that Blythe girl like she isn’t there?”

He paused and looked over at Anaka. He could feel a shiver run up his spine. He looked back at Siana and explained slowly, “I hated being with that girl. The only thing that kept me with her was the hope that I’d keep her from killing herself. It drove me mad just to be near her. Not because I lusted after her, but because she was obnoxious, overbearing, loud, slutty, ugly… She had a one-track mind, and all she wanted was my full, undivided love.”

“You hate her?” Siana’s eyes were wide as she asked. Since she had been one of Anaka’s penpals while Loke and Anaka were together, she had only heard about how much they loved each other. She was certain her answer would be met with a simple ‘no.’

“I really, truly hate that girl.”

Siana stared at him. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and pursed her lip. When she opened her eyes, she asked, “And why, per say, does that hate for her translate into your afterlife?”

“She’s the reason I’m here.” He shook his head, “I committed suicide.”

“No…” Siana stared at him, her mouth slightly open. She couldn’t hide that she was in complete shock.

“No one expected it from me…” He laughed, “But she drove me to it. I’d do anything just to get her out of my way… For good.”

Siana nodded, “Well, sir… I think you can help…”

Option B:
    Spoiler:

“Anything else I can get you?” He asked coolly as he sat a plate with cake on it down on the table in front of Siana. She took a deep breath. He looked down at her and tried to place her face, but he couldn’t think of anything.

“Well… You see…” Siana stumbled for her words. She knew that this was important for Ayame. If she couldn’t pull this off, she’d be even more screwed than before.

Loke sat down beside Siana. He waited for her to continue.

“Well…” She tilted her head over to the booth behind them. There was a younger version of Anaka, dressed in all black, quietly staring out the window. Loke blinked slightly before sighing.

“What is it you’re pointing to?” He tried to ignore the fact that he could see Anaka.

“That Blythe girl.” She stared at him, “Do you not see her?”

“I do… I do… I thought I was hallucinating out of guilt…” He smiled softly, “Well, is she dead?”

“Nope.” Siana shrugged, “She’s just… Well, she will be if you don’t help.”

“Oh, well, I’m sure I can help…” He nodded.

“Before I tell you what you have to do… Why would you hallucinate out of guilt…?” She tilted her head to the side a bit, furrowing her eyebrows as she asked him.

He sighed, “Miss Blythe… and I… Well, I lead her to believe that I loved her… I did have feelings for her, but I by no means loved her. I talked her into leaving to go back to where she came from. I wanted her to find someone else… But, I didn’t want to break her heart the way I know I did…”

“How did you die?” Siana asked softly, “If you don’t mind my asking.”

“That’s the funny thing. My last memory is actually kissing her right before she got on that plane. I can still taste her tears on my lips. And, I can easily tell you that was a month before I died.” He shrugged slightly, “I guess it’s romantic… And I kind of regret my last memory being of her. It makes it feel really unfair to my wife.”

“You have no idea how you died?”

“I have a feeling it was an accident. Someday, someone who was my friend back when I was alive will die and come here. I’ll try to remember to ask them if they remember me dying. It would be nice to know, but I won’t stress out over not knowing.”

“Does she know how you died…?”

“Actually, I would assume not. She was always the type to reject upsetting information. I wouldn’t be shocked if avoided learning the details of my death at all costs. But, I guess it’s sweet in a strange way. Anyway, didn’t you say you needed help?”

Siana nodded, “I do. It’s really important you help her out…”

“Don’t worry… I owe that girl a lot. I’m pretty sure that doing this will just start to make up for everything I took from her.”

So, please vote ^^
    The one that is more liked will be written into a future chapter.

(And tell me if you have any better ideas c: )
    CDchan
    CDchan

Notes : 913

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Empty Re: The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help

Post by CDchan on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:23 am

spoiler fail :C
    it won't show ittt.
    Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Empty Re: The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help

Post by Yume Barauta on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:50 am

...Fff. Loke's so fickle. xD In one possibility, he absolutely hates Anaka with all his being, and in another, he has this sweet moment of saying that his last memory before his death was kissing her.

...I'm going to say I like the second one better, just because I love LokeXAnaka like nobody's business. ;3
    suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

Post by suthethird on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:18 am

Yume Barauta wrote:...Fff. Loke's so fickle. xD In one possibility, he absolutely hates Anaka with all his being, and in another, he has this sweet moment of saying that his last memory before his death was kissing her.

...I'm going to say I like the second one better, just because I love LokeXAnaka like nobody's business. ;3

I'll be getting to that scene eventually = 3= (I think what's next is Katarina hitting on Ayame, trying to be his right hand woman, and him just saying "no. no way ._."), Then it will be Siana doing all this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:02 pm