Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by Guest on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:35 am

    So I've been hitting PMD editor hard lately. How well that's been going is up to you.

    I mostly do 3DCG model edits. But also some stuff working off Animasa models (I like to play it safe. XD)

    My UTAUloids:

    Hokuro Shiroutone
    The least edited. I changed up her hair and eye texture, but that's really it. Oh, I guess I did some extra bones and physics for her tie and ahoge. XD (Though the tie is glitchy and I can't figure out why. :C)


    Shikine Seiji
    The model that has been in development hell since he was first conceived. Seriously. Since he was originally a 3DCG model, I had to wait a long time for the right mods to show up, and then still hit the body editing hard after that.

    Early video: (warning, contains suck!)
    Seriously. Look at this thing. xD My horrible attempt to flatten/obscure the model's breasts, and somehow I ended up catching his skin texture on the inside of his hair. (I..I didn't know how to select individual layers. ;w;). This is awful. XD


    Latest version:



    Yeah, goes without saying, even with the glitchiness, he's my pride and joy model right now. xD

    Animasa edits:

    Wes and Rui, two characters from Pokemon Colosseum, otherwise known as the game that is somehow underloved despite being in the most popular franchise ever


    Rui..didn't turn out so good. |D I tried.

    Anyway, sorry that's a lot of videos for one post. xD But I had a lot to catch up on.

    Please, tell me what you think. <3


    Last edited by Mole on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

    KanashiiNoNeko

    Posts: 633
    Notes: 1646
    Reputation: 36
    Join date: 2010-02-02
    Age: 103
    Location: Under my lil' shell C=

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ameashi Kurako
    Blog/Website:
    Status: configuring triphones. forever. OTL

    Re: Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by KanashiiNoNeko on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:05 pm

    *the cat feel completely like a n00b compared to you xD*

    You're really good with that!
    ...Did you add physics in her *cough* chest? because that might be the reason why it glitches...

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by Guest on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm

    KanashiiNoNeko wrote:*the cat feel completely like a n00b compared to you xD*

    You're really good with that!
    ...Did you add physics in her *cough* chest? because that might be the reason why it glitches...

    ;3; Thank you.

    and her jiggle physics exported that way. The glitch is more a faulty connection from the first tie bone to her body, and the tie doesn't move with her when adjusting her position, for some reason. ;A;

    Though I'm sure the misc. clipping issues aren't helped by the jiggling. xD

    DeviousBunny

    Posts: 5
    Notes: 22
    Reputation: 0
    Join date: 2010-06-13

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AIri
    Blog/Website: http://deviousbunny.deviantart.com/
    Status: Act 3 released, working on Act 4

    Re: Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by DeviousBunny on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:57 pm

    This makes me wish my model was finished, but I got bored attaching all the vertices to the bones... and I think I'm supposed to add facial expressions, but I don't know how to.

    I love them, they're really cute!

    Ezri

    Posts: 620
    Notes: 1489
    Reputation: 52
    Join date: 2010-02-20
    Age: 20

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Completed, but still being tweaked.

    Re: Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by Ezri on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:59 pm

    I tried to make MMD models and failed so bad. ;w; Just makes your stuff more impressive. XD

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by Guest on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 am

    DeviousBunny wrote:This makes me wish my model was finished, but I got bored attaching all the vertices to the bones... and I think I'm supposed to add facial expressions, but I don't know how to.

    I love them, they're really cute!

    JanJan on VO Actually showed me a quick way to do it. Lemme get the link. :D
    http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/1502-bone-and-physics-help/page__fromsearch__1
    But yeah, even then, I can see how it'd get annoying. D:

    Yeah, I admit I don't really get facial expressions either. ;3; There's a YT tutorial but I'm still kind of puzzled.

    But thank you. <3

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by Guest on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:33 am

    Ezri wrote:I tried to make MMD models and failed so bad. ;w; Just makes your stuff more impressive. XD

    :'D Believe me, I failed A LOT before it started to make sense. KEEP TRYING~~

    Thank you so much~ >3<

    DeviousBunny

    Posts: 5
    Notes: 22
    Reputation: 0
    Join date: 2010-06-13

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AIri
    Blog/Website: http://deviousbunny.deviantart.com/
    Status: Act 3 released, working on Act 4

    Re: Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by DeviousBunny on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:59 am

    Mole wrote:
    DeviousBunny wrote:This makes me wish my model was finished, but I got bored attaching all the vertices to the bones... and I think I'm supposed to add facial expressions, but I don't know how to.

    I love them, they're really cute!

    JanJan on VO Actually showed me a quick way to do it. Lemme get the link. :D
    http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/1502-bone-and-physics-help/page__fromsearch__1
    But yeah, even then, I can see how it'd get annoying. D:

    Yeah, I admit I don't really get facial expressions either. ;3; There's a YT tutorial but I'm still kind of puzzled.

    But thank you. <3
    Thank you for the link, I'll have a look!

    Lol, I just came across a Pikachu!
    Thank you so much for this link, I think it will help alot. <3

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by Guest on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:04 am

    DeviousBunny wrote:
    Mole wrote:
    DeviousBunny wrote:This makes me wish my model was finished, but I got bored attaching all the vertices to the bones... and I think I'm supposed to add facial expressions, but I don't know how to.

    I love them, they're really cute!

    JanJan on VO Actually showed me a quick way to do it. Lemme get the link. :D
    http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/1502-bone-and-physics-help/page__fromsearch__1
    But yeah, even then, I can see how it'd get annoying. D:

    Yeah, I admit I don't really get facial expressions either. ;3; There's a YT tutorial but I'm still kind of puzzled.

    But thank you. <3
    Thank you for the link, I'll have a look!

    Lol, I just came across a Pikachu!
    Thank you so much for this link, I think it will help alot. <3

    XD Oh, no problem. <3 Glad to help.

    KanashiiNoNeko

    Posts: 633
    Notes: 1646
    Reputation: 36
    Join date: 2010-02-02
    Age: 103
    Location: Under my lil' shell C=

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ameashi Kurako
    Blog/Website:
    Status: configuring triphones. forever. OTL

    Re: Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by KanashiiNoNeko on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:59 am

    Mole wrote:
    DeviousBunny wrote:This makes me wish my model was finished, but I got bored attaching all the vertices to the bones... and I think I'm supposed to add facial expressions, but I don't know how to.

    I love them, they're really cute!

    JanJan on VO Actually showed me a quick way to do it. Lemme get the link. :D
    http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/1502-bone-and-physics-help/page__fromsearch__1
    But yeah, even then, I can see how it'd get annoying. D:

    Yeah, I admit I don't really get facial expressions either. ;3; There's a YT tutorial but I'm still kind of puzzled.

    But thank you. <3

    The link doesn't work for me...do we need an account to view that?

    DeviousBunny

    Posts: 5
    Notes: 22
    Reputation: 0
    Join date: 2010-06-13

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AIri
    Blog/Website: http://deviousbunny.deviantart.com/
    Status: Act 3 released, working on Act 4

    Re: Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by DeviousBunny on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 am

    KanashiiNoNeko wrote:
    Mole wrote:
    DeviousBunny wrote:This makes me wish my model was finished, but I got bored attaching all the vertices to the bones... and I think I'm supposed to add facial expressions, but I don't know how to.

    I love them, they're really cute!

    JanJan on VO Actually showed me a quick way to do it. Lemme get the link. :D
    http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/1502-bone-and-physics-help/page__fromsearch__1
    But yeah, even then, I can see how it'd get annoying. D:

    Yeah, I admit I don't really get facial expressions either. ;3; There's a YT tutorial but I'm still kind of puzzled.

    But thank you. <3

    The link doesn't work for me...do we need an account to view that?
    Yes, you will need to get an account.

    KanashiiNoNeko

    Posts: 633
    Notes: 1646
    Reputation: 36
    Join date: 2010-02-02
    Age: 103
    Location: Under my lil' shell C=

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ameashi Kurako
    Blog/Website:
    Status: configuring triphones. forever. OTL

    Re: Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by KanashiiNoNeko on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:06 pm

    DeviousBunny wrote:
    KanashiiNoNeko wrote:
    Mole wrote:
    DeviousBunny wrote:This makes me wish my model was finished, but I got bored attaching all the vertices to the bones... and I think I'm supposed to add facial expressions, but I don't know how to.

    I love them, they're really cute!

    JanJan on VO Actually showed me a quick way to do it. Lemme get the link. :D
    http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/1502-bone-and-physics-help/page__fromsearch__1
    But yeah, even then, I can see how it'd get annoying. D:

    Yeah, I admit I don't really get facial expressions either. ;3; There's a YT tutorial but I'm still kind of puzzled.

    But thank you. <3

    The link doesn't work for me...do we need an account to view that?
    Yes, you will need to get an account.

    *creates account*

    OMG THAT'S SAVING MY LIFE!!
    Thank you! I own you my life!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by Guest on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:13 pm

    KanashiiNoNeko wrote:
    DeviousBunny wrote:
    KanashiiNoNeko wrote:
    Mole wrote:
    DeviousBunny wrote:This makes me wish my model was finished, but I got bored attaching all the vertices to the bones... and I think I'm supposed to add facial expressions, but I don't know how to.

    I love them, they're really cute!

    JanJan on VO Actually showed me a quick way to do it. Lemme get the link. :D
    http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/1502-bone-and-physics-help/page__fromsearch__1
    But yeah, even then, I can see how it'd get annoying. D:

    Yeah, I admit I don't really get facial expressions either. ;3; There's a YT tutorial but I'm still kind of puzzled.

    But thank you. <3

    The link doesn't work for me...do we need an account to view that?
    Yes, you will need to get an account.

    *creates account*

    OMG THAT'S SAVING MY LIFE!!
    Thank you! I own you my life!

    ;3; aw. It's nothing, really. xD

    Guest
    Guest

    Two more models

    Post by Guest on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:38 pm



    What's this?! NOT an edit!?

    Messing around with Sketchup, trying to get myself to learn to make something aside from really bad blocky furniture.

    'Tis Pooka from DigDug. The little guy's got some very basic bone structure, and I'm planning to sphere map the hell out of him later. =w=

    He's pretty useless for conventional motion data, though. XD So right now he's just acting as a hat for Miku.

    And here's a somewhat older one. Model request of Helio Hikari from Hikari-P on VO. I'm pretty happy with his fur texture. No bones or physics in his tail, sadly. But it looks like TSO2PMD made it reference..something else when it exported, what I'm not sure, so it still does move a little.




    Also, Wes and Rui from the first post are getting a major overhaul. Well, Wes anyway. xD Rui is just getting fixed so she doesn't glitch to hell and back. So look out for that. <3

    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)

    Posts: 748
    Notes: 2094
    Reputation: 19
    Join date: 2010-01-09
    Age: 23
    Location: No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/
    Status: UNDER CO.

    Re: Mole's MMD edit things~ :D

    Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:07 pm

    Mole wrote:

    What's this?! NOT an edit!?

    Messing around with Sketchup, trying to get myself to learn to make something aside from really bad blocky furniture.

    'Tis Pooka from DigDug. The little guy's got some very basic bone structure, and I'm planning to sphere map the hell out of him later. =w=

    He's pretty useless for conventional motion data, though. XD So right now he's just acting as a hat for Miku.

    And here's a somewhat older one. Model request of Helio Hikari from Hikari-P on VO. I'm pretty happy with his fur texture. No bones or physics in his tail, sadly. But it looks like TSO2PMD made it reference..something else when it exported, what I'm not sure, so it still does move a little.




    Also, Wes and Rui from the first post are getting a major overhaul. Well, Wes anyway. xD Rui is just getting fixed so she doesn't glitch to hell and back. So look out for that. <3

    DX Dear god your amazing! I wish I could do this x.x then I could have models of my utauloids XDDD
    But I have to say i love your models <3

      Current date/time is Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:20 am