Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Vio.'s Progress Thread

vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Vio.'s Progress Thread Empty Vio.'s Progress Thread

Post by vio. Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Okay, just a little blurb section for me to yap about my projects and consistently post progress instead of spammin' it up. [I Think I made one of these at the Pre-Renovation OSUF. I checked and didn't see it so I made this. ;D] I would like input sometimes..

PV PROJECTS:
    PVs or Concepts I'll do when I get around to it. In order of priority.
    • SPICE! 2% done - I've got the basic concept still from the last OSU-F, and some small design sketches. No final art/sketches, or song render/mix.
    • Final Reason 10% done - I've got the image scanned and messed with the ust a tiny bit. It's just going to be lipsynching.
    • Secret ~The Black Vow~ 1% done - Concept is in head. Nothing is sketched. I might not even do a full PV, or a PV at all, though it interests me. Played with the UST and started bringing it down to Karen's level.
    • Aku no Musume o% done - May do a PV, still undecided. I've tested the files with Karen a tiny bit. I'm going to redo the laugh separately, because Karen has a signature laugh.

PERSONAL SONG PROJECTS:
    Songs I want to have Karen/Tansei/Ladata sing. Order of priority, again.

• Oblivion Suicide 90% Karen Cover - Gonna do simple art and have to STILL sync the first part and get levels sorted out.
    • Coward MontBlanc 50% Karen Cover - I've got the rendered files, But I want an artpiece for it. I may ask for someone else to do some art contributions... /lack of Karen art by others than myself sadden me.
    • Paradichlorobenze 25% Tansei Cover - I've played with the UST a bit. No art yet either, but that's fine, I'll do his myself <3 I love you Tan-tan.
    • Rolling Girl o% Karen Cover - I like this song. I need to determine the best UST first.
    • Innocence o% Ladata Cover - I want this song to be her debut, so it shall be. I'll use her concept art for the accompanying image.
    • ACUTE 15% Karen, Ladata, Tansei cover - I'm not sure if I want this song, but I would like a trio with all three of my babies <3 Regardless, I'll use my D:-Loids image I've been working on [Karen/Ladata colors are done].

OTHER SONG PROJECTS:
    Songs I'll either be working on collaboratively or using UTAU other than my own.
    • Harvest 90% Apollo, Tansei cover - Okay, I've mixed it and completely edited the UST~. I'm going to Camp Syo's thread for art xD
    • Under The Darkness 50% Mathieu, Tony, Kenta, Hitoru, Ichiro Cover - Waiting on some renders then off to mix. I'm not doing the video, art, or subtitles. =u=!
    • ANTI THE ∞ HOLIC 10% Karen, Harukoi cover - I asked Luna who to use with Karen, and she was like, "HARUKOII". I messed with the ust; still need to bring it down for Harukoi and Karen.
    • Dancesite of Darkness o% Karen, Soru cover - I HAVE ROMAJI-SORU NOW. Thank you Sparky <33 Just need to switch the aliases in the oto around and such, and do the art. YEE.
    • Dreaming Little Bird o% Karen, Zeny cover - I need a usable ust for this project. .__.'l| This happened because I asked if a male were to sing with Karen, who'd it be? And I was answered with "ZENYOMG"
    • One-sided Love Samba o% Mathieu - Because Mathieu+This Song = THE TRUTH.
    • SPICE! o% Mathieu, Ichiro, Tansei, Kasui, JUN cover - MANLY MAN CHORUS PLUS ONE MELLOW KID. c:

UST PROJECTS:
    I may try my hand at usts. I'll fail at it though so It doesn't bother me if you work on these songs.
    • Sweet Sweet Cendrillon Drug 2% done - Started inputting lyrics before finding out MicanDonburi MIDIs are a bad thing in the UST world. I can't figure out ust making. o, lol. /ON HIATUS INDEFINITELY.

VOICEBANK PROJECTS:
    Voicebank progresses. Doi.
    • Ladata Relase 63% done - Recorded her; Luna did the oto.ini <33 Then concept art and release song.
    • Karen ~second~ - Not starting on this for a couple months until AFTER Ladata's release.
    • Karen ~light side~ - A "soft" append for Karen so she can sing beautiful, slower songs. I may do this, it's just a concept right now. It'll happen AFTER her second version.
    • Tansei ~first~ - I might be doing a Tansei VB. Maybe.

TO-DO PROJECTS:
    Songs I want to do or UTAU I want to use more. Alphabetical.
    • Iiki Koe - I want to use her in a song, so bad.
    • JUN - I'm waiting until after his Debut =u=!!~
    • Ritsu Namine - I love this boy and I will use him.
    • 1ro/8 Makune - They've been staring at me.

Dropped Projects; Ievan's Polkka

Last edited by vio. on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 10 times in total
    scarfu
    scarfu

Notes : 1411

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kanbine Hayari/Kamene Kasui/TATARI
    Blog/Website:

Vio.'s Progress Thread Empty Re: Vio.'s Progress Thread

Post by scarfu Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am

ROFL YOU STOLE MY NICKNAMES FOR THE MAKUNES I LOVE YOU. ;w; <3
    vio.
    vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 am

;u; THEY'RE SO PUNNY I HAD TO.
    <333 Fff LOVE YOU.
    Aline
    Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

Post by Aline Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 am

I call Hachi as "bee", because she's small, has yellow and black as color scheme, and her name can also mean bee in Japanese XD (actually, Misha kinda liked the idea and used it in her Convenience Store PV; Hachi-chi~ XD)

And OMG, so many projects o_o G-good luck~
    vio.
    vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 am

I like to keep myself busy C: Thank you.

And hehe c: I remember that PV. It was so cute <3 Hachichi~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 am