Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sora Suiga

windvocaloid
    windvocaloid

Notes : 867

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seigaku Mizuiro
    Blog/Website:

Sora Suiga Empty Sora Suiga

Post by windvocaloid Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:06 am

does anyone have his VCV/Triphones?

cause it would be a real help...

I'm thinking of referencing his VCV on my UTAU ><
    suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

Sora Suiga Empty Re: Sora Suiga

Post by suthethird Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:39 am

Ugh- Lite list ._.

I can give you the link to the reclist and OTO for LOKE's triphones. It's what I used for Anaka's. They're a standalone list.

Believe me, you don't need the whole bank to base your triphones off of it XD;
    You just need to have the reclist, the OTO to steal, and a knowledge of how it works.
    Ezri
    Ezri

Notes : 1489

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:

Post by Ezri Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:26 am

I have it, if you're still interested. :3 I could just send you the OTO, if that's all you need.
    windvocaloid
    windvocaloid

Notes : 867

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seigaku Mizuiro
    Blog/Website:

Post by windvocaloid Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:26 am

suthethird wrote:Ugh- Lite list ._.

I can give you the link to the reclist and OTO for LOKE's triphones. It's what I used for Anaka's. They're a standalone list.

Believe me, you don't need the whole bank to base your triphones off of it XD;
    You just need to have the reclist, the OTO to steal, and a knowledge of how it works.

actually I have Anaka's beta VCV..

is that ok if I use anaka's ..she has like kinda similar to loke right?

Ezri wrote:I have it, if you're still interested. :3 I could just send you the OTO, if that's all you need.

No thanks...I'll just use anaka's :'D
    Aisu
    Aisu

Notes : 2111

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Aisu Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:44 am

My opinion on full vs Lite VCVs is this:

They sound the same if configured correctly.
    Lite VCVs take less space and time, and the users don't have to download them if they don't want VCVs.
    The only con I can see in Lite is that sounds with prefix 'n' (for example 'n ka') don't exist. But that can be fixed.

Just remember this while you choose between full and lite. (Please don't make this into a full vs Lite discussion thread, this is just my reasoning ^^')
    suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

Post by suthethird Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:43 am

@windvocaloid
    Her/LOKE's reclist is here:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/8_EBEAxJ/LOKE_VCV_Reclist_Info.html
    It's the same reclist XD
    But, you need a reclist if you'll use OREMO, and I just saved you a step by giving it to you 8D
    (Also, it would be easier on you to have a text version so you can mark off what you finish if you aren't using OREMO 8D !)
    Feel free to reference Anaka's bank Smile Just keep in mind that trying to copy how long I hold out everything will just make it a little awkward XD; Don't try hard to match any timing, just try hard to sound good Smile

Aisu wrote:My opinion on full vs Lite VCVs is this:

They sound the same if configured correctly.
    Lite VCVs take less space and time, and the users don't have to download them if they don't want VCVs.
    The only con I can see in Lite is that sounds with prefix 'n' (for example 'n ka') don't exist. But that can be fixed.

Just remember this while you choose between full and lite. (Please don't make this into a full vs Lite discussion thread, this is just my reasoning ^^')

Users don't have to download a full VCV bank. Most UTAU users will release a CV bank before anything else.
    A full VCV bank allows a user to ONLY download the VCV bank. (If I download VCV, I don't want to use a CV bank along with it.)
    In lite lists, samples that include "(consonant)y(vowel)" (such as kya), generally do not exist.
    When I push full lists, I'm doing it because full VCV are easier for me to use. I think it's just the fact that everything is there in a full list, and that means every sample will sound just as fluid and good as the next.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:41 am