New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Share

    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)

    Posts : 748
    Notes : 2094
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 25
    Location : No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/
    Status: UNDER CO.

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 am

    Luna wrote:Would you mind if I saw said comment? I really want to know.

    twitter recently had a wipe of tweet if you havent noticed.

    Luna

    Posts : 1127
    Notes : 3465
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 102
    Location : your bedside

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ichine Luna
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Soundtrucks. Everywhere.

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Luna on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:52 am

    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) wrote:
    Luna wrote:Would you mind if I saw said comment? I really want to know.

    twitter recently had a wipe of tweet if you havent noticed.

    I would notice if I actually had a twitter. :P
    but I dont so.

    MichiSuzune

    Posts : 90
    Notes : 294
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Michiko Suzune & Hideki Soshine
    Blog/Website: None yet.
    Status: Michi ACT2 coming soon!

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by MichiSuzune on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:52 am

    Zeny wrote:

    Expressing an opinion isn't trolling.

    ^This.

    Like I said, I don't hate Tei, but she's definitely not my favorite. Who knows? Maybe when I hear more of her I'll like her more, but for now... meh. Same thing people think with tons of other UTAU, probably.

    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)

    Posts : 748
    Notes : 2094
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 25
    Location : No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/
    Status: UNDER CO.

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:01 am

    Zeny wrote:
    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) wrote:Im going to say this now.

    There is no originality in art!

    The human race has been around too long for originality to exist. For if you draw something someone somewhere in the world drew something similar ages ago. Originality is a false word.

    There's being original, then there's just being flat out uninspired and boring.

    The fact is, even if it's "impossible" to be original as you say, the fact is it's still completely possible to stand out in a pile. In other words, be the bright example in a pile of dimmed light.

    Take for instance, well written T.V. shows, movies, games and manga. The character archtypes and story types are used often, but they end up really good and well received by everyone because of what the creators did with the story. They made special attention to every detail and something a broad audience can enjoy without the need to resort to a million cliches.

    What makes art original is emotion. honestly otherwise everything has been done. It depends on your emotion. I love art that has emotion that just by looking at it i feel happy or sad. Ive cried from art because it was beautiful and so much emotion was put in it it broke my heart to look at it. Like Ayane's picture where she cried because ona abandoned her I cried at that because I know the feeling. What makes people love art is the imperfections and the emotion if you can connect yourself with something from a piece of art good or bad you like it. because It brings back memories of a time things were different or a time you were happy. I mean Stella's art I love it because it brings me back to a time when i was little and jsut getting in to anime cause stella reminds me of Nuku Nuku... Art for me is about emotion and the beauty of imperfection. nothing in our world is perfect and thats what makes art humans animals plants etc etc beautiful. But when you say that you hate the art because it has not originality -sighs- its just its hard to explain what i mean... No art is original but it is at the same time.

    -sighs- do i make any sense there?

    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)

    Posts : 748
    Notes : 2094
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 25
    Location : No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/
    Status: UNDER CO.

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:11 am

    Zeny wrote:


    I am ashamed that our "community" is not taken seriously because of TROLLS -_- Because of things like this one little group having so much hate for one little utauloid they take it as everyone is like that so now we are trolls... Im just thoroughly disappointed in this all. -sighs-

    Expressing an opinion isn't trolling.

    no but I see this as trolling

    http://krystal-sakura.deviantart.com/art/I-hate-Sukone-Tei-STAMP-168259765

    I mean what if Tei's owner is like feli? or onaneko?
    Feli does utau for fun but it hurts her when people bash her utauloids cause they sound weird. I mean =/ -sighs- mainly my problem with it is

    What if i said "I Fing hate lenxluna its annoying and impossible. why even try?" or whatever I mean i dont mind lenxluna but how would you feel if there was a stamp made against it like that? I just worry more about her creator

    MichiSuzune

    Posts : 90
    Notes : 294
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Michiko Suzune & Hideki Soshine
    Blog/Website: None yet.
    Status: Michi ACT2 coming soon!

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by MichiSuzune on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:15 am

    @Eorissa Yeah, I completely understand that. <3 I feel the same way with writing. I want to improve a lot so that people can actually feel something when I write. Maybe someday I'll be good enough...

    @Zeny Mm, now that I see it like that... You're right. I mean, if Michi got comments like the ones everyone are giving out, I'd be pretty upset. Guys, its okay to not like or hate Tei, but doing it without bashing is the way to go ^^;

    But the VIPPERs definitely could've done better ^^;


    Last edited by MichiSuzune on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...>w>)

    Zeny

    Posts : 547
    Notes : 1239
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-02-13
    Age : 26
    Location : New York City

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Zeny
    Blog/Website: http://zenywolf.deviantart.com
    Status: Act I

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Zeny on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:19 am

    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) wrote:
    Zeny wrote:
    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) wrote:Im going to say this now.

    There is no originality in art!

    The human race has been around too long for originality to exist. For if you draw something someone somewhere in the world drew something similar ages ago. Originality is a false word.

    There's being original, then there's just being flat out uninspired and boring.

    The fact is, even if it's "impossible" to be original as you say, the fact is it's still completely possible to stand out in a pile. In other words, be the bright example in a pile of dimmed light.

    Take for instance, well written T.V. shows, movies, games and manga. The character archtypes and story types are used often, but they end up really good and well received by everyone because of what the creators did with the story. They made special attention to every detail and something a broad audience can enjoy without the need to resort to a million cliches.

    What makes art original is emotion. honestly otherwise everything has been done. It depends on your emotion. I love art that has emotion that just by looking at it i feel happy or sad. Ive cried from art because it was beautiful and so much emotion was put in it it broke my heart to look at it. Like Ayane's picture where she cried because ona abandoned her I cried at that because I know the feeling. What makes people love art is the imperfections and the emotion if you can connect yourself with something from a piece of art good or bad you like it. because It brings back memories of a time things were different or a time you were happy. I mean Stella's art I love it because it brings me back to a time when i was little and jsut getting in to anime cause stella reminds me of Nuku Nuku... Art for me is about emotion and the beauty of imperfection. nothing in our world is perfect and thats what makes art humans animals plants etc etc beautiful. But when you say that you hate the art because it has not originality -sighs- its just its hard to explain what i mean... No art is original but it is at the same time.

    -sighs- do i make any sense there?

    I can agree with you on emotion, but this comes back to your last line:

    No art is original but it is at the same time.

    You really can't make a valid point with a vague argument. I don't intend to be mean, but it seems like you're having difficulty structuring your argument.


    no but I see this as trolling

    http://krystal-sakura.deviantart.com/art/I-hate-Sukone-Tei-STAMP-168259765

    I mean what if Tei's owner is like feli? or onaneko?
    Feli does utau for fun but it hurts her when people bash her utauloids cause they sound weird. I mean =/ -sighs- mainly my problem with it is

    What if i said "I Fing hate lenxluna its annoying and impossible. why even try?" or whatever I mean i dont mind lenxluna but how would you feel if there was a stamp made against it like that? I just worry more about her creator

    Considering Vip is pretty much a prank group, I don't see them being hurt any time soon. As for others, as I said before, haters gonna hate. Take it in your stride. If there's some truth to what people say, then reevaluate your UTAU. Otherwise, if you think they're full of it, leave it alone.

    Also Arissa, please use the edit button, your posts are everywhere and it makes it hard to keep track.


    Last edited by Zeny on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by suthethird on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:23 am

    :'D I stated my opinion bluntly, but I wasn't the one to start a fight (*confrontation*) for once.
    Yaaay for me.

    Zeny

    Posts : 547
    Notes : 1239
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-02-13
    Age : 26
    Location : New York City

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Zeny
    Blog/Website: http://zenywolf.deviantart.com
    Status: Act I

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Zeny on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:24 am

    suthethird wrote::'D I stated my opinion bluntly, but I wasn't the one to start a fight (*confrontation*) for once.
    Yaaay for me.

    I think civil debate is a better way to describe it. Had it been a fight, this would've been "YOU SUCK vs NO YOU SUCK".

    MichiSuzune

    Posts : 90
    Notes : 294
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Michiko Suzune & Hideki Soshine
    Blog/Website: None yet.
    Status: Michi ACT2 coming soon!

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by MichiSuzune on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:28 am

    ;w; now before this turns into a fight, can't we all agree to disagree?

    numbarr3

    Posts : 192
    Notes : 725
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2010-02-20
    Age : 22
    Location : Wonderland

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: KAISA
    Blog/Website: http://utaukaisa.blogspot.com/
    Status: Kaisa ACT 2; Recording some sounds for 2.1

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by numbarr3 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:31 am

    i hate seeing drama, but really let not turn it into a fight, i mean its just an utauloid. can we all express on how well feel?

    Zeny

    Posts : 547
    Notes : 1239
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-02-13
    Age : 26
    Location : New York City

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Zeny
    Blog/Website: http://zenywolf.deviantart.com
    Status: Act I

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Zeny on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:35 am



    NO I MUST BASH MY OPINION INTO EVERYONE'S HEAD ROAR!!!!

    Nah just kidding, but really, I don't see this thread as drama inducing so much as it is a civil discussion. Though I can see why people would think that way, which is fair enough so I'll stop. Smile

    MichiSuzune

    Posts : 90
    Notes : 294
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Michiko Suzune & Hideki Soshine
    Blog/Website: None yet.
    Status: Michi ACT2 coming soon!

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by MichiSuzune on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 am

    Zeny wrote:

    NO I MUST BASH MY OPINION INTO EVERYONE'S HEAD ROAR!!!!

    Nah just kidding, but really, I don't see this thread as drama inducing so much as it is a civil discussion. Though I can see why people would think that way, which is fair enough so I'll stop. Smile

    Totally nothing wrong with holding a civil discussion, but the tension's running kinda high XD I really like it here, and I don't want my experience to be ruined over some random dispute over a VIPPER. Like I've said, not liking Tei is okay, but bashing her isn't.

    Nanashi_Zokune

    Posts : 998
    Notes : 2032
    Reputation : 50
    Join date : 2010-02-02
    Age : 29
    Location : Arlington,Texas

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Nanashi_Zokune on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:04 am

    this has kinda gotten blown out of proportion here o-o;

    but i do agree with some of the things here and i could name a ton of utau's that remind me of a game, movie, anime, or other vocaloids. no matter what kind of character you create it will resemble someone, something or someplace.

    and saying you hate/love something is a opinion but making something to show it off is a statement that you're showing the entire world you hate/love something.

    being original is hard to do when everything has been done before, but as zeny said if you focus hard enough on the finer details of the characters it helps for a broader audience and so on.

    i can be fairly good at creating characters but it all comes from refrences from games and anime i like (but nanashi's design was an accident it was completely unintentional for him to look like brock from pokemon DX). i suck with names ;;>.>

    for me i don't care if people think of brock or whatever but i would feel hurt hearing that they hate him =/

    now back on topic
    tei i like her. yes generic but so what? most everyone commenting in this thread reminds me of a game i played or a vocaloid so you're no different so just why start all this? mines even generic but then again when i first started i thought that's how an utau is supposed to look because everyone's looked similarly ;>.>


    i believe what ari was saying is that japanese users believe the whole of overseseas users are made of trolls.
    i dunno that's far out there but, from what i see most overseas utau users are very judgemental of other users and even go as far as character assassination and nit picking at the smallest flaws (even if they are parodies or are mary sues)... ensei ayame has gotten emails from japanese utau users yelling at him that he should have never brought utau to the overseas and that he ruined their community because of all of us =/
    all he tried to do was allow everyone to use it for fun and hobby purposes, because utau is cool (ask yesi herself if you don't believe me i know i may get yelled at, but i felt this needed to be said, because this is so annoying and i understand why now some people have quit utau or left all forums).

    i feel for him, honestly i do. but if things don't ship up there's going to be nothing but hate and there's only a small few people that are trying to make the japanese and overseas gap smaller.

    i think this thread should be locked, because the thread is going nowhere but starting drama for everyone @_@

    and what am i doing here again ;;>.> i'm supposed to be taking a break from this drama DX

    "an opinion is an opinion, but if you make something of it... it becomes a statement"

    ReiRei-Chan

    Posts : 10
    Notes : 40
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-06-20

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by ReiRei-Chan on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:34 am

    SHE LIKES LEN TOO!?!?!
    REI HAS COMPETITION.
    *frowney face*

    She iz kyoot, i like her.

    Yume Barauta

    Posts : 472
    Notes : 1892
    Reputation : 26
    Join date : 2010-04-03

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Yume Barauta on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:39 am

    ...Just stop fighting? D:

    ANYWAY. Has anyone dug her VB out of the abyss yet? Because I saw ArtemiSayuri using her on Youtube and I wanna make her sing stuff. With Luna or Nami.
    And also Yanderenka.

    Angel Kiss Hikari

    Posts : 121
    Notes : 367
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : The Netherlands

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CCCloids
    Blog/Website: cccloids.webs.com
    Status: Working on CCC05-CCC08

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Angel Kiss Hikari on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 am

    Yume Barauta wrote:...Just stop fighting? D:

    ANYWAY. Has anyone dug her VB out of the abyss yet? Because I saw ArtemiSayuri using her on Youtube and I wanna make her sing stuff. With Luna or Nami.
    And also Yanderenka.

    I found her voicebank!!! ...I'm pretty sure!!!
    http://ex14.vip2ch.com/test/read.cgi/part4vip/1276864174/420
    http://loda.jp/scottei/?page=all&gal=&mode=list&sword=&andor=

    In the first one it has the downloads with the voicebank, only the first link doesn't work, so you should select that download in the second link.
    (I'm sorry if I'm wrong... again)

    EDIT: if it's the right voicebank, she sounds pretty cute.

    D.Artemisatto

    Posts : 37
    Notes : 249
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-01-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Under your Bed

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sasayaki Nunnorü + SELEN
    Blog/Website: http://nunnorrompuru.blogspot.com
    Status: Working on vcv + SELEN's Act 2

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by D.Artemisatto on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 am

    I actually like her voice~ Maybe it's not too outstanding and sound like a muffled Nami, but the bank has a good quality and it's easy to work with. About the design, no comments, and and i don't care because everytime i make a cover for something i change outfits LOLOLOLOL!!!

    c'mon guys give an opportunity to the poor girl ;v;, She just needs time!

    @Angel Kiss Hikari, Yeah, that's the one i have, but it's kinda incomplete, lacks a few phonemes but she can sing, AND Lacks too of the image, readme.txt, and character.txt, it's in other file of that uploader tho xD~ This One
    I'm sure this is not her final voicebank, That VIP board is updating every single moment~, hopefully she'll improve.

    Ummm...



    *fly away*

    Angel Kiss Hikari

    Posts : 121
    Notes : 367
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : The Netherlands

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CCCloids
    Blog/Website: cccloids.webs.com
    Status: Working on CCC05-CCC08

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Angel Kiss Hikari on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 am

    I love her song 'Shine Rock', maybe I should make Amilia sing it... *has UST* I do wonder what the text means, though. The only thing I understand is the 'aishiteru' part.

    Also, does anyone know what this is?

    D.Artemisatto

    Posts : 37
    Notes : 249
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-01-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Under your Bed

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sasayaki Nunnorü + SELEN
    Blog/Website: http://nunnorrompuru.blogspot.com
    Status: Working on vcv + SELEN's Act 2

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by D.Artemisatto on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:33 am

    Angel Kiss Hikari wrote:I love her song 'Shine Rock', maybe I should make Amilia sing it... *has UST* I do wonder what the text means, though. The only thing I understand is the 'aishiteru' part.

    Also, does anyone know what this is?

    THATS the voicebank i have, the most complete i think,..... the pass is TEI xD;

    Angel Kiss Hikari

    Posts : 121
    Notes : 367
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : The Netherlands

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CCCloids
    Blog/Website: cccloids.webs.com
    Status: Working on CCC05-CCC08

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Angel Kiss Hikari on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 am

    D.Artemisatto wrote:THATS the voicebank i have, the most complete i think,..... the pass is TEI xD;
    But I checked, and it didn't have her breath sounds...

    D.Artemisatto

    Posts : 37
    Notes : 249
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-01-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Under your Bed

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sasayaki Nunnorü + SELEN
    Blog/Website: http://nunnorrompuru.blogspot.com
    Status: Working on vcv + SELEN's Act 2

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by D.Artemisatto on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:39 am

    Angel Kiss Hikari wrote:
    D.Artemisatto wrote:THATS the voicebank i have, the most complete i think,..... the pass is TEI xD;
    But I checked, and it didn't have her breath sounds...

    Me wrote:Yeah, that's the one i have, but it's kinda incomplete, lacks a few phonemes but she can sing, AND Lacks too of the image, readme.txt, and character.txt, it's in other file of that uploader tho xD~ This One
    ^^;;

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Catarsis on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:05 am

    [quote="Zeny"]
    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) wrote:


    I feel ashamed when overseas utau users said "I hate this utauloid" or vipperloid... How would you feel if I said "I hate your utauloid"

    Haters gonna hate.

    If someone says the don't like your UTAU, take it in your stride and leave it at that.


    I am ashamed that our "community" is not taken seriously because of TROLLS -_- Because of things like this one little group having so much hate for one little utauloid they take it as everyone is like that so now we are trolls... Im just thoroughly disappointed in this all. -sighs-

    Expressing an opinion isn't trolling.

    ^THIS.

    Sorry Eorissa, but you're being way too sensitive.
    If somebody says to me that he/she hates Katarina, I just don't care...you know why? Because I know I'm not perfect, I'm an human and I can't please everybody.
    Also one has to make things how one wants to make them, not how the rest wants to. If the VIPPERS released Tei Sukone with that design and that voice, it's because they liked her like that. But well, how I said they aren't perfect, Tei isn't a perfect creation so I have the right to dislike/hate her.

    I don't wanna disscuss more about this, or this will become a bashing party...I just wanted to give my opinion.

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 am

    Guys.... stop. Just... stop. Okay? If anyone brings up anything like this again, I will be a little bit worried that an admin/moderator is gonna just shut down the thread.... which it's already close to being. >_>

    But anyway, I like the new VIP's voice. And her design is win. Period. ^^

    Hira-Chira

    Posts : 330
    Notes : 670
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 19
    Location : In the computer.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Hira-Chira on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 am

    She has a awesome voice and design!

    Sponsored content

    Re: New "Vocaloid" (VIPPER)

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:58 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:58 pm