Have your UTAU introduce itself!

Aisu

Notes : 2111

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Have your UTAU introduce itself!

Post by Aisu on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Because it's fun and because the UTAUloids (and masters) might become more well-acquainted with each other following this 8D
    Originally I had Kayo introduce herself to get more into her personality, but I thought this would be a cool idea. So here's her introduction:

Hi guys! My name's Kayo, and I've been asked to introduce myself. I'm not very good at stuff like this, but I'll do my best!
    Okay, so I'm thirteen and a half. I'm pretty short for my age - 150cm - but, that doesn't change the fact I can still totally kick your ass.
    What? What's with that look?!

Anyway, I am Kiki and Kikito's sister, and I'm the youngest in the Okashine family... but sometimes I feel like I'm the eldest in the family. Sheesh, those two can be so immature sometimes!
    Oh, by the way-- I'm a part of the DesUtau group (led by Kiki onee-san and managed by Kitka), which also includes Jihune Kawato (the bishie wolfboy), Lumi Karen (the local trap) and Suwasa Mio (the gentleman). But talking about the rest of DesUtau is not what I'm here for, right?

My hobbies include drawing, singing, exploring, reading, story-telling, listening to music and a looot more! My character item is a red gooseberry, but I'm most often seen with my wand - 'cause, you see, I'm a witch.
    But I'm not ugly or evil or anything!

Oh, oh! I almost forgot to tell you that I am planned to support a bunch of languages! Those would be Japanese, English, Hebrew, Russian, Korean and possibly Chinese~ Exciting, isn't it?

I think I'm done here. See you guys sometime, hopefully soon~!

Usually she uses emoticons, but I decided to make it moar formal >^>

Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

Re: Have your UTAU introduce itself!

Post by Aline on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Well, do genderbents count? ^^' If so... Yeah.

Hello, my name is Aline Enbukyoku. It's nice to meet you all. I'm 22, even though everybody say I'm 17, BUT I'M NOT I SWEAR, I'm only 155cm, and I'm a cyborg who got revived from the dead by an awesome scientist ^^ *Clutching brick* I love chocolate and I like to brick dumb people :3 Oh, and this surname is just a stage name, teehee~ Oh, and don't ask me about romance, okay? I really dislike how people /always/ ask me this >:/

Greetings! My name is Allen Enbukyoku. Pleased to meet you. I'm Aline's good conscience fairy who took the ability to temporarily get a human body. I appear to be around 14/15, around 165cm, and I like any kind of sweets with chocolate in it. People say I'm a gentleman, but I don't think I am... *Rubks back of head, blushing*

Hi, morons :3 My name is Linny Enbukyoku, I appear to be 10/11, around 145cm, and like that genius *Points at Allen*, I have the ability to temporarily get a human body, but unlike him, I'm the evil conscience fairy, which makes me automaticalli 9001x more awesome. Also, I AM NOT CUTE! Okay? ^w^

Yo. Aline Debune here. I look like I'm around 20. I'm Aline's regret, or failure, or whatever. I like Tekuno Hirane. And I think I should just stay in my emocorners and not speak anymore... *Sulks* I regret ever appearing in this temporary human shape. I don't care about height, leave me alone...

Hey, do you want me to speak as well? Well, my name is Moritake, I am 28, 180cm, 75kg, and a scientist. I was a kid genius when I was young, etc. People think I'm completely gay, but I also like women... It's just that I prefer men. My family doesn't like me due to this, but it's /my/ life, not theirs. I created androids and gynoids, cyborgified people, but it's in my visor factory where the money appears. People love cool visors with amusing functions. Now, excuse me while I see Wrestling Force Nekoranger.

(I won't make Seiko and Seito right now because I'm not sure how it'd work out.)

Lenexia

Notes : 854

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Tuwai Raitone / Mia Kakune / Dio Kongosekine
    Blog/Website:

Post by Lenexia on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:59 pm

OMG YES.

Tuwai: OHAI THERE. My name is Tuwai Raitone, I'm 16 and I'm now almost a year in my master (or, sometimes called vikutimu)'s computer. I was once a Rin / Len fanmade and I was inspired by a city called Twilight Town. Can you guess from which game it is from? Hehe.

However. Otherwise, I really like to tease smaller people (that includes vikutimu) and annoy people in main. But I like tall people that are over 1,80m (OBBY MORITAKE.). I treat people harsh, but I'm nice, honestly! Don't take me too serious when I start with that again. I'm pretty self-confident, you won't make me obedient fast. I'm also clever... If you don't believe it, well. I can/will speak more than 4 languages. It's just that I'm lazy. Deal with it.

My voice is really deep, I sing almost like a shota, but thus I got a for a non-prefixmapped UTAU a good range that starts in C3.

...I think that was all. YOUR TURN, MIA.

Mia: Why hello. I'm Mia Kakune, 194- I mean 17 years old and a nuclear seducing vampire. No, not really nuclear, but I was inspired by Meltdown, so my design is somehow nuclear. I just have one fang, the other one got broken by Tuwai once I first met her and master.

I seduce men to survive. I'm not like that Sparkleward-wannabe-vampire, I suck people's blood to survive. Eeew, just when I think of sucking animal blood I have chills. But I don't kill people. I can't suck much blood with one fang... Oh? Your not feeling good when I talk of my eating manners? Okay.
    I sometimes eat tomato salad or something when I'm at dinner or at dates.
    I don't wear much make-up thus I'm not experienced with them and once I accidentaly drawn with felt-tip pens in Kuuki's face. Well, Though I'm 194 years old I don't know everything.

I'm a japanese-only UTAU and my voice is often not strong enough for some songs. But I enjoy singing ballads. So, last but not least, Dio.

Dio: Hello there. I'm Dio (unlike the others, English pronounced) and I'm male and 17 years old. I am the genderbent of one of my master's Boogie OC so I enjoy dancing and singing.

My personality isn't finished yet, but I love sports. And eating. Especially junk food. Don't sue me, I do also sports so that I can't get fat!

I'm the manri voice of my creator, my samples are really low, but muffly. I can't say more about me for now... Sorry.

I hope you could get an impression of them... 8'D

MichiSuzune

Notes : 294

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Michiko Suzune & Hideki Soshine
    Blog/Website: None yet.

Post by MichiSuzune on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Michi: Hi there~ My name is Michiko Suzune! ...But I'd really rather just be called Michi, please. I'm 15 years old, but on my Master's computer, about 6 months. Yay! Some of my friends are Raina Mokatsu, Satoko Chowane, and Kaya Mizuru. I'm dating Fumiya Higiwaru, but unfortunately, since he's not Master's UTAU, he can't be here... /sob. Anyways, I loooooooooove strawberries and video games! <3 ...Oh, and stealing 'Deki's hair ribbon. Well, that's enough out of me. I-I hope everyone likes my singing...

'Deki: H-hello... M-my name is Hideki Soshine. I-I'm sorry, I'm a little nervous... (laugh). I'm currently a work-in-progress that Master keeps neglecting to finish, but she mentioned putting up a picture soon or s-something like that. Michi-san tends to tease me a lot because I'm sort of shy; for some reason she likes stealing my hair ribbon. She says that I look cute with my hair down, but... A-Anyways, I feel I've wasted enough of your time... I hope we'll m-meet again soon... >///////////<

M-MICHI-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! GIVE THAT BACK!

Michi: ...But you look cute with your hair down, 'Deki! <3

...Yeah. xD

vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Post by vio. on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:41 pm

... This thread I love it...

Ahem, Listen up~! I'm gonna tell you about myself; It's very important you listen, so I can hold it against you if you mess up something about me. Name's Karen Mokkene, I'm 19. My cup size is irrelevant. I'm approximately 165cm, and I actually weigh 56.7 (<-The seven is endless) kilograms, and I'm not afraid to tote around my weight!

I am blunt, and always honest, despite my two-faced personality. I like to test people's word, and take any challenge. I'm merciless and have no sense of 'wrong' because everything I do is right. I like violence, guts, gore, and everything creepy, but I like dressing ultra-cute with frills.. <3

I'm Japanese on my Father's side, and European on my Mother's. I moved to Japan to live by the scenery and approach a career.

Oh, and I'm not very boy-crazy either. I prefer guys that are attractive with longer hair, but if they have a hard-edge spice that also works for me aswell.

Any questions? Nope. Didn't think so.

Oy, Name's Tansei Mokkene. I'm Almost 173 cm tall, and weigh 66.2kilos. And I'm all yours, dearest reader~ Well, Atleast for the night~

I'm picky with my women~ They have to be shining examples of the female gender, if you know what I mean? ;D? I care that women be treated nicely, though I'll admit they are my playthings. I'm twisted like that, I know. I don't exactly care for alcohol, but I do like the night life. I usually never stay home at night.

I'm English, and my real name is Wallice. When I moved to Japan I felt the need to change it, because I hated my name and I felt slightly out of place. I prefer "Tansei" over "Wallice"-- Never call me that. Unless you'd like to see my street fighting skills.

Oy, how about a nice night out with me, eh?

OwO~ Hii! I'm Ladata. <3 =u= I like cotton candy and emoticons. Umm.. What else is there to say? :<

moeloid

Notes : 1550

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MOELOID
    Blog/Website: http://moeloid01.blogspot.com/

Post by moeloid on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Uuuuu.....Hello =v=

My name is Phoenix Honoone.
    Umm...I'm 17, but I'm really short-4'11"/sob/
    I really like cats...a lot....nyaa~
    IT'S NOT A FETISH! I SWEAR!
    ((was that weird...? I'm sorry! orz))

Anyway, I guess I'm pretty shy...but I love to sing!
    And just because I'm not human doesn't mean I don't have feelings too! I wanna be loved...!!!

No one loves me....:c

Until another time...I guess...

Trempush

Notes : 893

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

Post by Trempush on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:32 pm

(this is an awesome idea!)

Trem: Um...Hi. I'm Trem, and I just got finished two weeks ago, so I'm pretty new here. I like it though. There are a lot of cool people on this internet thing. Way better than hanging out with a bunch of Mp3 files and pictures of people I don't know. My owner's hard drive is packed with the stuff.
    Anyway. I'm 19, and...I can only speak english at the moment. I think my owner mentioned something about German, but nothing has come my way yet. So it's just english, right now.
    Um...let's see, what else is interesting? Oh! I have a twin brother. He's not done yet though, so he can only say certain things at the moment.

(turns to Travis)
    Trem: Want to talk?
    Travis: ah...I'm fai, I tak 'ater...
    Trem: Okay, I'll leave you alone, then.
    Travis: 'ank oo.
    Trem: (snickers)
    Travis: 'ay!
    Trem: Sorry! You sound funny!
    Travis: naaah! (smacks trem)
    Trem: Ow! Anyway...that's about it, I guess. I'll see you guys later! (waves)

MariRoseTair

Notes : 409

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Siana Shion
    Blog/Website:

Post by MariRoseTair on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Hello! I am Siana Shion, I'm 21, a Maratian acording to Anaka. *grins* Motherly Utauoild who comes form another world .. which may or may not be what you people call mars. I enjoy Cleanilness and nature and I hope to be a very happy utauoild.. or return to my home plannet.. or both!

Hello I'm Ori Seco, I'm artist, husband, and art teacher when not lending my vocals , I'm still practising for my big debuet and like my collegue Siana I too come from another place apart from the Utau-world, .. I'm also a demon but don't worry I'm good.

Seer/Cil'lir/Whatever my boyfriend willcall his utauoild: ..... Go away *sharpens his sycthe* >_>

Hey! I'm Simon Shion, Siana's little brother and the world's best Wizard... not Hibki Mad-whatever or Marc bores. >_>
    (siana: No you a moron. >.>) I'm 19 and I enjoy maids, he human body and Cyrstal work, I'm said to be a pervert, but I do have rules for myself.

xMienaiTsubasa

Notes : 765

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by xMienaiTsubasa on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:11 pm

(This is fun~)

Hi, I'm Rion and I believe everyone should just automatically know about me without me having to 'introduce myself'. ..But I guess that's not possible! So, I'm fifteen, 5'3" or around 160cm and I like peppermint candy and the colour blue. I don't like people who sing better than me. And I DO NOT like singing backing vocals. You'll be lucky if I even do. Because I'm a natural soloist, of course!

I could sit here for hours and tell you about me, but I don't have the attention span, so you'll have to just.. go google it or something.

Mai Murasaki

Notes : 159

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Mai Murasaki
    Blog/Website: www.MaiMurasaki.blogspot.com

Post by Mai Murasaki on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Hello.My name is Mai Murasaki.I am 16 years old.I`m 165 cm and 55 kgs .-. I enjoy texting,stalking,singing,dancing,taking pictures and eating raspberries.I`m a veela.If you don`t know what that is well... GO GOOGLE IT!People describe me as yandere(can`t imagine why...),emo(ppfft so not true),stalker-ish,fagirl,weird.I come from Bulgaria.I can speak Bulgarian and I`m still working on my Japanese and English.I also enjoy playing World Of Wacraft.I play a rogue lol.Rogues do it from behind,n00b!*nerd alert* I don`t have any friends so far but would love some.I also love kids and really want to have some but unfortunatley I can`t since I`m half - robot.I have two names actually.My Bulgarian one is - Maria Georgieva ( I share Master`s suername lol) and my japanese and english one is Mai Murasaki.I preffer being called Mai since it sounds cooler then Maria.I love anime.My fav animes are Soul Eater,Vampire Knight and Fullmetal Alchemist.I`m a sucker for Bad Romance.I tend to get a little depressed every time I fail.My self esteem is verry low.My favourite colors are purple and black.I change my love interest verry often.That`s it from me

Buh bye~

Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

Post by Yume Barauta on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Hello, I'm Yume Barauta~! I'm 15 years old and I'm an ESP'er! I'm totally an ESP'er! Anyway I love sugar and crossdressers and texting my brother.
    I'm short and flat-chested ;w; so everyone thinks I'm younger than I am...
    I have a big crush on Ritsu-kun~ He's so nice and pretty and, oh, I swoon at the thought of my beloved Ritsu-kun! *melts*

Hello, I'm Yoshiya Barauta, Yume's twin brother. *giggle* Don't believe her about the ESP'er thing. We're really Shinigami, and were born in 1874... Meaning we're both 136 years old. By human standards we look 15 though.
    I'm two inches taller than Yume, but I still seem younger than I am because my voice hasn't changed yet. TTATT I sound like an eight year old boy...
    I love Neku-kun with all my heart and someday he WILL like me back! I guarantee it! Even if I have to use slightly illegal means to do it!

You know, since we're both over a hundred years old we're both being total pedophiles here. o3o

Shut up. Let Ai-kun talk.

H-hello... I'm Ai M-Misaki... I'm 14 years old and I... I like being outside... U-um... I-I love to sing too... It makes me feel so... c-confident...
    U-um... U-uh... T-there's a g-girl I l-like... B-but she likes s-someone else s-so I don't w-want to talk about it...! >///<

Translation: He likes Tei-san, that new girl who showed up the other day. But she has this big crush on Len Kagamine-sama. =w=

Y-Yume-san...! W-why did you t-tell them that...? >/////////<

Isn't he cute~?

Ezri

Notes : 1489

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:

Post by Ezri on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:49 pm

H-hi, I'm Chirune...I mean, my name is Kikyo Chirune, but...p-please, call me Chirune, o-ok?
    I'm sorry about m-my stammer...I do that when I'm n-nervous...
    I'm 15 years old, and...I really like to sing! And I like flowers! ^^; Flowers are the best.
    Me and my best friend Ri are g-going to be famous...isn't that n-neat? :3 Ri says we'll be even more popular than Teto Kasane, but I-I don't know...
    Anyway, it was nice to meet you! ^^

Sparky

Notes : 712

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: What's an UTAUloid?
    Blog/Website:

Post by Sparky on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:08 pm

OBOY HERE WE GO~

Hi, my name is _______. I like ______ and _______ and my favorite food is _______. I have a hugeass crush on _______. When I'm bored I ______ and occasionally _______. My favorite genre of music is _______. Someday maybe I'll exist.

Trempush

Notes : 893

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

Post by Trempush on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Sparky wrote:OBOY HERE WE GO~

Hi, my name is _______. I like ______ and _______ and my favorite food is _______. I have a hugeass crush on _______. When I'm bored I ______ and occasionally _______. My favorite genre of music is _______. Someday maybe I'll exist.

lol.

suthethird

Notes : 961

Post by suthethird on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:05 pm

OHJOY.
    私のなまえはあなかです。私はLOKEが大好きです。そして、私はLOKEを愛してます。
    えっと、私はあやめさんが好きです。私ははやおくんが大嫌いです。はやおくんの声は女の声plzkthnx.
    私は十六orsomethingさいです。
    私の日本語は...えっと...

My name is Anaka, and I LOVE using Japanese randomly. I'm somewhere in my teens, I'm bad at Japanese, and I look older than my age.
    I'm just your average American girl who can't die and heals rapidly.
    Oh, and I'm really awesome, plzkthnx.

Wolkabai

Notes : 1284

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com

Post by Wolkabai on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:23 pm

My name is Seiya Kiyoshi and if you want to get to know me, I always keep my door unlocked ; D

My name is Seika Kiyoshi and I like cute things .u.<3. And you should know that Seiya isn't really himself most of the time.. so ignore that up there. .. . . . .

Anyways I like to sing and bake cookies :D and I have an annoying voice yay..

Catarsis

Notes : 1916

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Catarsis on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Wolkabai wrote:My name is Seiya Kiyoshi and if you want to get to know me, I always keep my door unlocked ; D

My name is Seika Kiyoshi and I like cute things .u.<3. And you should know that Seiya isn't really himself most of the time.. so ignore that up there. .. . . . .

WHY SO 'MILYJ' (cute) SEIKAAAAAA~ ;3;
    sorry if I've romanized it wrongly I'm Chilean ok

Hi there, weones. My name is Katarina Sokkyoune.
    I'm a dudette from Chile if you didn't know, weón~ I love parties, old stuff and my little dog Lalo of course <3 he's such a cute dog!!!
    Hmm...and I love blonde guys~ *wink wink*
    Specially the Russian ones... ;D *drools*
    And well, please ignore my brother if he acts like a weón, hehe~

Hi weones, I'm Antonio, Kata's brother.
    If you're going to do something to her, 'te voy a volar la raja!!!' (I'll kick your ass!)

Wolkabai

Notes : 1284

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com

Post by Wolkabai on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm

vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:My name is Seiya Kiyoshi and if you want to get to know me, I always keep my door unlocked ; D

WHY SO 'MILYJ' (cute) SEIKAAAAAA~ ;3;
    sorry if I've romanized it wrongly I'm Chilean ok

Hi there, weones. My name is Katarina Sokkyoune.
    I'm a dudette from Chile if you didn't know, weón~ I love parties, old stuff and my little dog Lalo of course <3 he's such a cute dog!!!
    Hmm...and I love blonde guys~ *wink wink*
    Specially the Russian ones... ;D *drools*
    And well, please ignore my brother if he acts like a weón, hehe~

Hi weones, I'm Antonio, Kata's brother.
    If you're going to do something to her, 'te voy a volar la raja!!!' (I'll kick your ass!)

xDDD aw

Mathieu

Notes : 472

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/UTAUXYZ

Post by Mathieu on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm

suthethird wrote:OHJOY.
    私ははやおくんが大嫌いです。はやおくんの声は女の声plzkthnx.

すみません、だけど、あれは 本当に 失礼な言葉ですよ。もし、きみの アカウント を デリット しない なら、そんあ ことは はなしません 下さい。

This goes for anyone: If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it.

suthethird

Notes : 961

Post by suthethird on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Mathieu wrote:
    suthethird wrote:OHJOY.
    私ははやおくんが大嫌いです。はやおくんの声は女の声plzkthnx.

すみません、だけど、あれは 本当に 失礼な言葉ですよ。もし、きみの アカウント を デリット しない なら、そんあ ことは はなしません 下さい。

This goes for anyone: If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it.

Anaka:
    I write Japanese, not read it.

Mae:
    = 3= We're weird like that. I can write everything I can read (which is little), but if I can't write it, I have no idea what it says.

taiwonton

Notes : 650

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kirine Tsubaki & JUN/SHUN
    Blog/Website: http://www.poploids.zzl.org/index.php

Post by taiwonton on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:51 pm

It basically says:

Excuse me, but those were very rude words. If you don't want your account to be deleted, please don't say things like that.

oxob

I will add my own UTAU introductions later- for I must read these other intros first. =u=b

mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

Notes : 1392

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com

Post by mystsaphyr on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Mae, I gave you a second chance, and you just blew it.
    You've expressed your opinion on this politely before, but hiding an insult behind a foreign language is just... no.

Aisu

Notes : 2111

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Aisu on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:59 pm

OKAY... NOW BACK ON THE INTRODUCTIONS SUBJECT...

I love all of the introductions so far! Each and every UTAUloid stands out with their own personality and traits. It's very cool~
    Hope to see more! 8D

(Btw, the introduction doesn't have to be like an interview. The UTAU can tell anything they want. As long as it's not offensive.)

BlackStatic

Notes : 236

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ayla Kurone
    Blog/Website: http://youtube.com/user/aylatheraichu

Post by BlackStatic on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:19 am

Does it really matter if a girl voices a guy? They do it all the time in anime...
    Hey guys! How's it hangin'?
    I'm Kurone Ayla, fifteen years old and currently the only official female in the Rainbow UTAUloid project. My friends are Misakura Hayao and Jarred Hananome, and I kinda have a "stalker-but-not" crush on Kagamine Rin...eheheh.
    If it wasn't obvious enough already, I am a neko/catgirl - complete with tail and ears. Well... you could call me a furry in some senses, just... I prefer the term "anthro", it sounds less... you know. *cough*racist*cough*
    My favourite things include lemon juice, 80s techno/pop, old MIDI keyboards and anything to do with raves. I hate deodorant, anything with tentacles (not including Tako Luka) and getting caught in large crowds.
    My favourite item is the only and only Hammer. Yes, I am talking about HAMMER. HAMMER IS AMAZING.
    And now I am out of things to say. Except that I am also lazy and tend to procrastin...

smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:38 am

I am Yuugi. Since my mom is currently at school I can overtake her PC and spam the forums, but I decided to play some games instead. And eat some chocolat, but i don't think she will be happy with this. Anyway, mom needs to hurry up and start recording my Act 2 because I am sick of sounding crappy. And she was planning on making me trilingual and a strong append and an original song. So yeah... I'll go back to playing some Final Fantasy now.

Oh, and Yoshiya is reading this... We still need to try that dress-idea of ours.

Bye!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 pm

Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:09 pm