Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Darkkira1332
StateOfDep
Fumfum
Tsumanne
CDchan
Stripe
smeen
BlackStatic
mystsaphyr
taiwonton
Mathieu
Catarsis
Wolkabai
suthethird
Sparky
Ezri
Yume Barauta
Mai Murasaki
xMienaiTsubasa
MariRoseTair
Trempush
moeloid
vio.
MichiSuzune
Lenexia
Aline
Aisu
31 posters

Have your UTAU introduce itself!

Stripe
    Stripe

Notes : 395

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: HYCloids
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/lilyisgoodontoast

Have your UTAU introduce itself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Have your UTAU introduce itself!

Post by Stripe Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:55 am

Hi hi hi, I'm Shima! I'm 18 and awesome and cool and I like singing and dancing and stuff~

I have a plug tail, which apparently makes me weird, but I like my tail. =3= It's part of me! Plus it means I can plug into speakers and stuff and it makes me SUPER LOUD!

My favourite colour is purple, my favourite number is 9, my favourite person is... nobody in particular at the moment, my favourite pastime is singing, my favourite food is chocolate and my favourite drink is vodka! ... I mean, cola? ^^;

... I also talk too fast, apparently. But what's wrong with that? Talking fast is fun! It helps me get all the thoughts out of my head!
    CDchan
    CDchan

Notes : 913

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Have your UTAU introduce itself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Have your UTAU introduce itself!

Post by CDchan Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:43 am

WOOTWOOTALRIIIIIIIIGHT.

A-- ah... Hello, my name is Emiko Yasashiikoe! I-- I'd rather be called Emiko, though! Uhm... I'm 5''2 and is fifteen years old.. I.. I don't really like talking to strangers.. and uhm..

I like to hang out with my friends and.. and.. uhm..
    I love apples! Yeah~ !

... oh, and my voice is quite low, it makes me sad. :'c

Uhm.. Hey, the names Kadoku. *waves slightly* I'm Emiko's.. -younger- brother. I used to be older than her, but that changed since like, masutaa voiced me and made me sound like a 13 year old girly boy. fff
    It angers me.
    Oh, and I used to be paired with Mayu. Just wanted to point that out. *shrugs*
    ... callmeshotaandisliceyourheadwithmyblades.
    Tsumanne
    Tsumanne

Notes : 1971

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com

Post by Tsumanne Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:56 am

Kii
    Spoiler:
    Fuyu
    Spoiler:
    Kitsu
    Spoiler:
    Lili
    Spoiler:
    Viai
    Spoiler:
    OTL I... didn't wanna stretch the page xD

EDIT: Naoto
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Tsumanne on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add Naoto Dx)
    Fumfum
    Fumfum

Notes : 498

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Raiu Yagi
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/user/fullmetalfumfum

Post by Fumfum Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:36 am

OMG HOI My name is Yagi and I love singing and rollercoasters! I am sixteen years old, though I can sometimes act like I'm 12 >.>
    Me: yesh yesh, and you have a crush on Kaito o3o
    Yagi: What thee hell are you saying? *kicks Fumfum* Che, who likes Vocaloids? ¬///¬
    *cough*
    aaanyway. What was I gonna say.. Dammit Fumfum I am out my concentration now ¬¬
    Me: Bwahahaha tsundere~
    Yagi: Oh yeah. I hate girly underwear. *shows boxers under skirt* And I hate shy people. It's not that I hate them in person, but, like, just say what you're wanna say, dammit.
    Oh yeah, I curse to much. I really need to work on that..
    And I am not tsundere dam-
    sorry.
    I am a nice person, what you probably won't believe if you read all this, but I am nice :3
    I love hanging out with my friends and family.
    Well that was me xD
    Nice to meet you all :3

- Raiu Yagi
    Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

Post by Yume Barauta Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Oh, and Yoshiya is reading this... We still need to try that dress-idea of ours.[/quote]

Yoshiya here! Yuugi, I shelled out $150 on Ciel's dress but Mom can't think of a song for me to wear it in. =w= Any ideas? o3o
    Aline
    Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

Post by Aline Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Tsumanne wrote:opening my eyes will be like dividing by zero, and will basically make the world go boom. So there.

YOU WIN INTERNETS WITH THAT. Seriously, it reminded me of Slayers, and Slayers = love XD
    StateOfDep
    StateOfDep

Notes : 307

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shizu Sogone+Aroku Senna
    Blog/Website: http://shizusogone.blogspot.com/

Post by StateOfDep Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Sounds interesting...

Eighteen year old Shizu: E-eh? Introductions? U-um, I'm Shizu Sogone. I'm at least eighteen years old, even if I look younger. U-uhm, I'm 5'7"-ish, I think. I'm not that good at singing, but, um, I'll try, I guess. A-and it's... nice to meet you all?
    Thinks to herself: Don't do anything stupid, don't do anything rash, don'tdoanythingrashdontdoanythingrashdontdoanythingrash. How much longer do I have to be here?

25-28 Year Old Shizu: Eh? Oh... Um... Hello. I am Shizu Sogone. I apologize for failing, but there's work to be done. Please let me know if you need anything. *walks away*
    Tsumanne
    Tsumanne

Notes : 1971

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com

Post by Tsumanne Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 am

Aline wrote:
    Tsumanne wrote:opening my eyes will be like dividing by zero, and will basically make the world go boom. So there.

YOU WIN INTERNETS WITH THAT. Seriously, it reminded me of Slayers, and Slayers = love XD

8D ORLYNAO?
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

Notes : 1072

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CVUV series (2 characters created)
    Blog/Website: I don't have one yet.
    Status: Kira:Ver. 2 (creating act.1 VB), Lyrica( Releasing Act.1 VB)

Post by Darkkira1332 Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:54 am

Hi My Utauloid Name is Kira Hitorine, And as for my Human Name I'm Kira Kyoshiro. I'm 17 years old but due to my high pitched voice, People thinks I'm 15-16 years old. I only wanted to sing in a quite place. I love to eat Parfait, and other types of sweets. I'm 5'6" tall, my hair is Brown, and I always wear my custom Headphones. I don't have any relatives but I respect other Utauloids as my Brothers and Sisters.Don't even think of underestimating me....cause that would be the last thing you can do as a living, breathing being.

I'm still working on his Voicebank , But he already sang a song in youtube. uhh...thats all for now.
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:27 am

Yume Barauta wrote:Oh, and Yoshiya is reading this... We still need to try that dress-idea of ours.

Yoshiya here! Yuugi, I shelled out $150 on Ciel's dress but Mom can't think of a song for me to wear it in. =w= Any ideas? o3o[/quote]

Yuugi: I dunno. I feel like making a 'goodbye act one song'... I got myself a nice pink lolita dress, by the way. Mom was looking at me with those 'are you serious?' eyes of hers. But you know?She wears lolita dresses when she feels like it so why can't I do it? Oh, wait... Let's do Magnet together, for some fanservice.
    mintie
    mintie

Notes : 768

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MSloids
    Blog/Website: http://msloids.blogspot.com/

Post by mintie Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Kirin: Hello. My name is Kirin Kirisame. I'm a Chinese qilin, but I don't know how I ended up with a Japanese name. Or how I speak Japanese first. Or, why I'm speaking English right now. Or even, how I look like a human female. All I know is, qilins are magical creatures. *nods* Nice to meet you. *walk away*

yeah maaaaahnnn.
    KanashiiNoNeko
    KanashiiNoNeko

Notes : 1646

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ameashi Kurako
    Blog/Website:

Post by KanashiiNoNeko Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:46 pm

OMG no way this is a good idea!!
    ...but i have no utauloid currently xD
    there, I'll use my utau and my friend's wip utauloid...

Yami: Good day, humans.
    My name is Yami, I'm 126. What? Oh, It's because I'm not human. I'm elf-fairy hybrid, which is not supposed to be possible. But hey, I exist. Uh....what can I say? Well, due to what humans did to the nature, the Creatures from the Forest, and my clan, I hate them. Well, not all of them, but most.
    Oh, I AM NOT EMO

Sabi: Hello fellow UTAUs~
    My name is Sabi Happiendo~ I am Chinese, but I've got a weird name *chuckles*
    I think it's due to my Masuta being not Chinese...
    But still, I love being happy with my friends and uh... I love every kind of fruit!~
    Come talk to me, I'm friendly!
    Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

Post by Yume Barauta Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:54 pm

smeen wrote:
    Yume Barauta wrote:Oh, and Yoshiya is reading this... We still need to try that dress-idea of ours.

Yoshiya here! Yuugi, I shelled out $150 on Ciel's dress but Mom can't think of a song for me to wear it in. =w= Any ideas? o3o

Yuugi: I dunno. I feel like making a 'goodbye act one song'... I got myself a nice pink lolita dress, by the way. Mom was looking at me with those 'are you serious?' eyes of hers. But you know?She wears lolita dresses when she feels like it so why can't I do it? Oh, wait... Let's do Magnet together, for some fanservice.[/quote]

Haha, that's a great idea! I know, Mom looked at me the same way when the dress arrived in the mail. She was about to ask Yume if it was hers when I told her it was mine. ;3 Fanservice!!! I bet Neku-kun will love it~~~~
    numbarr3
    numbarr3

Notes : 725

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: KAISA
    Blog/Website: http://utaukaisa.blogspot.com/

Post by numbarr3 Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Here we go!~ :D

Ello everyone! My namu is Kaisa, and uhhh....i'm a phoenix, but i rarely show my wings, i'm a multiracial person although my masuta is only dominacan. >.> i love to hula hoop! :D

Hey everyone this is Subarashii Niji, I'm 13 yearts old and i like to whip things for no reason actually. ._. i love vanilla ice cream and my little twin sister Kohana! :3

Hello! My name is Kohana Niji, little sister of Suba-chan. I love watermelon jolly ranchers, rainbows, bunnies, animals, well, i like alot of things, hehe. ^^"

Hello fellow UTAUloids, my name is Yuri Mijikaine and i'm in anroid that helps people. I wasn't actually made to sing but ehh, i want to anyway. :]
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:39 am

Yume Barauta wrote:
    smeen wrote:

Yuugi: I dunno. I feel like making a 'goodbye act one song'... I got myself a nice pink lolita dress, by the way. Mom was looking at me with those 'are you serious?' eyes of hers. But you know?She wears lolita dresses when she feels like it so why can't I do it? Oh, wait... Let's do Magnet together, for some fanservice.

Haha, that's a great idea! I know, Mom looked at me the same way when the dress arrived in the mail. She was about to ask Yume if it was hers when I told her it was mine. ;3 Fanservice!!! I bet Neku-kun will love it~~~~[/quote]

LOL, I bet it was just because it was pink... And she's been giving me a lot of new clothes anyway... Oh whatever. Which part do you wanna sing? I haven't sung it yet... So i'll be happy with either part.
    PeppermintCereal
    PeppermintCereal

Notes : 845

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: PC-loid (PC = my initials)
    Blog/Website:

Post by PeppermintCereal Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:37 am

Pinku: Hi, I'm Pinku Kamane. I'm 17 years old. I like, singing and drawing, like my mama. The thing I hate most is MIKU HATSUNE. Also, I like controlling people with remote controls. My really tall friend Karu says it doesn't work because remotes only work with the thing they come with. But I don't believe him.

Rei: Hello. My name is Rei. A lot of people call me Liiroy. I like sushi, Pinku Kamane things and hitting my sword. I do not know much English. Also, I'm 16.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:57 pm