THE ADRENALINE

    Share

    CDchan

    Posts : 378
    Notes : 913
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 19
    Location : classified information

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    THE ADRENALINE

    Post by CDchan on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:02 pm

    RUSHH I'M GETTING FROM USING THE INTERNET IN SCHOOOL WITHOUT PERMISSION IS NGHHH

    BEING A REBEL RUUUUUULES yuesssssssss
    alskdjalskdjlaskd <333

    YOU GAIZ ARE TTLY REBELS 2 RYT?
    lemme hear ur storiezs

    vio.

    Posts : 918
    Notes : 2459
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : lolmerica.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/
    Status: Recording T&K EN

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by vio. on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:21 pm

    LOL.

    We can't be rebels at school because we are ALL rebels. In computer class, "Don't listen to music! NO IPODs, OR CELLULAR DEVICES" -uses them anyway right in front of teacher-

    *U*

    StateOfDep

    Posts : 104
    Notes : 307
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-04-03
    Location : Here.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shizu Sogone+Aroku Senna
    Blog/Website: http://shizusogone.blogspot.com/
    Status: REVAMP underway,

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by StateOfDep on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm

    Haha. Everyone at our school is a rebel too.
    Even in our yearbook, "So and so checks their grades online". Nope. We were there, it was Facebook.
    Our teachers are even like "If you're going to eat something in class, offer some to me, I'll say no anyways." And it's a school rule to not eat out of the cafeteria.
    Our teachers are more strict about wearing hats in class than they are about electronics and stuff, which supposedly have the greater consequence. ><" Even our principal doesn't really care.

    CDchan

    Posts : 378
    Notes : 913
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 19
    Location : classified information

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by CDchan on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:08 am

    *sdfghjbhvgfde;

    So lucky, you guys are. :'c
    I wish my school was like that ;A;

    Aisu

    Posts : 1143
    Notes : 2111
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Behind you

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by Aisu on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:29 am

    In my school we're a mix. Some are rebels, some aren't, and some are so-so. I JUST HAPPEN TO BE STUCK WITH A BUNCH OF VERY PROBLEMATIC KIDS
    But yeah we're allowed to eat in class ._.

    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 23
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by TFOTR on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 am

    Oh no. I'm a goody-two shoes. :/ I only ever got discipline twice. (as I remember) Once was for attendance and the other for some temper tantrum. In elementary school. XD Whenever someone pressures me to do something that I know might get me in the least amount of trouble, I panic. Really bad. So that said person says "Whoa whoa you don't have to get all snippy." I'm bad with negative peer pressure. :/ But oh yes. plenty of rebels and nasty kids at our school. It's bad on the rep. Doin' stuff so they don't get caught. >__>


    Last edited by TFOTR on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just noticed it said "17" in the age. Not that I forgot it was my b-day lol)

    smeen

    Posts : 3113
    Notes : 7719
    Reputation : 96
    Join date : 2010-03-13
    Age : 25
    Location : Yuugi-Slavia

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/
    Status: Yuugi: Act 2 Released/Nubia: CV/VC Recorded

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by smeen on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:28 am

    LOL, we are rebels too. For some reason, we can't carry our mobile phones with us on school... Yeah we don't listen anyway.

    mintie

    Posts : 225
    Notes : 768
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2010-01-29
    Age : 20
    Location : SoCali!

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MSloids
    Blog/Website: http://msloids.blogspot.com/
    Status: act1 + fixed oto

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by mintie on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 pm

    I always have my phone with me. Turned off in class, in my pocket. Is that rebel enough? /shot

    KanashiiNoNeko

    Posts : 633
    Notes : 1646
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2010-02-02
    Age : 105
    Location : Under my lil' shell C=

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ameashi Kurako
    Blog/Website:
    Status: configuring triphones. forever. OTL

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by KanashiiNoNeko on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:19 pm

    We aren't allowed to chew gum in school.
    but everyone do so. but gum makes me want to throw up >.<

    And we eat in class as long as it doesn't distract us with the work. but i don't eat in class anyways.

    ...i just made myself look like a "good student"...eeeew

    ...I think trying to run away is "rebel" enough...for now

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by Catarsis on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:56 pm

    Here, depends of the teacher :B
    But the thing we always do is being loudy and talk a lot XD

    MichiSuzune

    Posts : 90
    Notes : 294
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Michiko Suzune & Hideki Soshine
    Blog/Website: None yet.
    Status: Michi ACT2 coming soon!

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by MichiSuzune on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 pm

    In history class this term, everybody got their lunches out and ate as we worked. XD I always listen to my iPod in class, but I set it low so I'm still -half- listening to my teacher. I'm always doodling. If I look around, I see people texting under their desks.

    In my french exam today, one of the kids in my class showed up, handed something in, and just left without doing it! o3o;

    And we're the immersion kids, who are apparently "the smart/good kids" O.o

    WOO, SCHOOL'S DONE AS OF TODAY! *shot*

    CDchan

    Posts : 378
    Notes : 913
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 19
    Location : classified information

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by CDchan on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:42 am

    we can't eat in class ;A;
    nor text in class. ;;A;;
    why are american schools better than the schools here? OTL

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by Catarsis on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:02 pm

    CDchan wrote:we can't eat in class ;A;
    nor text in class. ;;A;;
    why are american schools better than the schools here? OTL

    Heeeey, nothing is worse than the Chilean schools XD
    (see 'Penguin Revolution' at Wikipedia)

    MichiSuzune

    Posts : 90
    Notes : 294
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Michiko Suzune & Hideki Soshine
    Blog/Website: None yet.
    Status: Michi ACT2 coming soon!

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by MichiSuzune on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:07 pm

    CDchan wrote:we can't eat in class ;A;
    nor text in class. ;;A;;
    why are american schools better than the schools here? OTL

    XD Canadian. CANADIAN~ Although I'm sure American schools are just as awesome owo

    CDchan

    Posts : 378
    Notes : 913
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 19
    Location : classified information

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by CDchan on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:17 am

    l--- lol, sorry D|
    any foreign country that isn't in asia is counted as " AMERICA " here. /shot

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by Aline on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:39 am

    Even Brazil? D:

    *Cough* Well, they approved a norm thingy recently where kids here can't use caps, accessories which induce to sexual innuendo, and electronic gadgets. Eating in classroom, computer room, reading room/library or labs is also forbidden, but you can eat outside the cafeteria with no problem, as only as it's reserved to the recreation area, the stairs, or wherever's not forbidden.

    (Like kids obey the classroom one. most kids don't even go to reading rooms/libraries in Brazilian schools, labs are mostly closed without teacher's permission, and computer rooms are always monitored.)

    KURENAI

    Posts : 204
    Notes : 534
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-03-26
    Age : 31
    Location : Wonderland

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shinjuro Amaya ACT I
    Blog/Website: n/a...for now.
    Status: OTO editing... OTL Also trying to think up some samples to record to make him sound a bit more Jrockish. Also working on voicing/creating his little brother, Kaida...eventually. >_>

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by KURENAI on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:43 am

    LOLOL I remember doing stuff like this when I was in high school. (GOD, I sound SO DAMN OLD. "Back in MY day, we had to walk FIFTEEN MILES..." /SHOT) I remember I hacked the firewall at my school and bypassed all the security programs they had in place...just to go on 4chan. xD

    CDchan

    Posts : 378
    Notes : 913
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 19
    Location : classified information

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by CDchan on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:02 am

    KURENAI wrote:LOLOL I remember doing stuff like this when I was in high school. (GOD, I sound SO DAMN OLD. "Back in MY day, we had to walk FIFTEEN MILES..." /SHOT) I remember I hacked the firewall at my school and bypassed all the security programs they had in place...just to go on 4chan. xD


    y-- you wanna teach me how you did that?
    >u> <u<

    KURENAI

    Posts : 204
    Notes : 534
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-03-26
    Age : 31
    Location : Wonderland

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shinjuro Amaya ACT I
    Blog/Website: n/a...for now.
    Status: OTO editing... OTL Also trying to think up some samples to record to make him sound a bit more Jrockish. Also working on voicing/creating his little brother, Kaida...eventually. >_>

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by KURENAI on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:27 am

    CDchan wrote:
    KURENAI wrote:LOLOL I remember doing stuff like this when I was in high school. (GOD, I sound SO DAMN OLD. "Back in MY day, we had to walk FIFTEEN MILES..." /SHOT) I remember I hacked the firewall at my school and bypassed all the security programs they had in place...just to go on 4chan. xD


    y-- you wanna teach me how you did that?
    >u> <u<
    HAH. I like your style, kiddo. Unfortunately, I don't hack anymore...for various reasons. *peeks outside his house and stares at an unmarked white van*

    CDchan

    Posts : 378
    Notes : 913
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 19
    Location : classified information

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by CDchan on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:31 am

    KURENAI wrote:
    CDchan wrote:
    KURENAI wrote:LOLOL I remember doing stuff like this when I was in high school. (GOD, I sound SO DAMN OLD. "Back in MY day, we had to walk FIFTEEN MILES..." /SHOT) I remember I hacked the firewall at my school and bypassed all the security programs they had in place...just to go on 4chan. xD


    y-- you wanna teach me how you did that?
    >u> <u<
    HAH. I like your style, kiddo. Unfortunately, I don't hack anymore...for various reasons. *peeks outside his house and stares at an unmarked white van*

    :'c butbutbut
    that's unfaiiiiir. share your blessings, kuya kurenai :C
    cougcoughandareyoumymomnow?ormaybeyourmydaddy?coughcough

    KURENAI

    Posts : 204
    Notes : 534
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-03-26
    Age : 31
    Location : Wonderland

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shinjuro Amaya ACT I
    Blog/Website: n/a...for now.
    Status: OTO editing... OTL Also trying to think up some samples to record to make him sound a bit more Jrockish. Also working on voicing/creating his little brother, Kaida...eventually. >_>

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by KURENAI on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:36 am

    CDchan wrote:
    KURENAI wrote:HAH. I like your style, kiddo. Unfortunately, I don't hack anymore...for various reasons. *peeks outside his house and stares at an unmarked white van*

    :'c butbutbut
    that's unfaiiiiir. share your blessings, kuya kurenai :C
    cougcoughandareyoumymomnow?ormaybeyourmydaddy?coughcough
    HAH. Pilipino ka ba? Ako din. :3 And I can't, or I'll srsly get in trouble...and not with my parents. OTL

    CDchan

    Posts : 378
    Notes : 913
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 19
    Location : classified information

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by CDchan on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:40 am

    KURENAI wrote:
    CDchan wrote:
    KURENAI wrote:HAH. I like your style, kiddo. Unfortunately, I don't hack anymore...for various reasons. *peeks outside his house and stares at an unmarked white van*

    :'c butbutbut
    that's unfaiiiiir. share your blessings, kuya kurenai :C
    cougcoughandareyoumymomnow?ormaybeyourmydaddy?coughcough
    HAH. Pilipino ka ba? Ako din. :3 And I can't, or I'll srsly get in trouble...and not with my parents. OTL

    ....
    OHMAGAHHHHHHHHHH
    OMAHGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    ... 'kay babaw. *shot*

    and and, YOU WON'TTTT. THEY WOULDN'T KNOW YOU TAUGHT MEEEE. :'c

    KURENAI

    Posts : 204
    Notes : 534
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-03-26
    Age : 31
    Location : Wonderland

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shinjuro Amaya ACT I
    Blog/Website: n/a...for now.
    Status: OTO editing... OTL Also trying to think up some samples to record to make him sound a bit more Jrockish. Also working on voicing/creating his little brother, Kaida...eventually. >_>

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by KURENAI on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:46 am

    CDchan wrote:
    KURENAI wrote:
    CDchan wrote:
    KURENAI wrote:HAH. I like your style, kiddo. Unfortunately, I don't hack anymore...for various reasons. *peeks outside his house and stares at an unmarked white van*

    :'c butbutbut
    that's unfaiiiiir. share your blessings, kuya kurenai :C
    cougcoughandareyoumymomnow?ormaybeyourmydaddy?coughcough
    HAH. Pilipino ka ba? Ako din. :3 And I can't, or I'll srsly get in trouble...and not with my parents. OTL

    ....
    OHMAGAHHHHHHHHHH
    OMAHGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    ... 'kay babaw. *shot*

    and and, YOU WON'TTTT. THEY WOULDN'T KNOW YOU TAUGHT MEEEE. :'c
    Ngek. Sigurado ka mababaw na lugar? Ay ang iyong ulo nasira? xD

    Another reason I can't tell you though, srsly, is that I just haven't done it for so long I couldn't remember if I tried. Kuya is OOOOOOOLD. xD; Tito more liek. >_>

    CDchan

    Posts : 378
    Notes : 913
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 19
    Location : classified information

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by CDchan on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:48 am

    KURENAI wrote:
    CDchan wrote:
    KURENAI wrote:
    CDchan wrote:
    KURENAI wrote:HAH. I like your style, kiddo. Unfortunately, I don't hack anymore...for various reasons. *peeks outside his house and stares at an unmarked white van*

    :'c butbutbut
    that's unfaiiiiir. share your blessings, kuya kurenai :C
    cougcoughandareyoumymomnow?ormaybeyourmydaddy?coughcough
    HAH. Pilipino ka ba? Ako din. :3 And I can't, or I'll srsly get in trouble...and not with my parents. OTL

    ....
    OHMAGAHHHHHHHHHH
    OMAHGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    ... 'kay babaw. *shot*

    and and, YOU WON'TTTT. THEY WOULDN'T KNOW YOU TAUGHT MEEEE. :'c
    Ngek. Sigurado ka mababaw na lugar? Ay ang iyong ulo nasira? xD

    Another reason I can't tell you though, srsly, is that I just haven't done it for so long I couldn't remember if I tried. Kuya is OOOOOOOLD. xD; Tito more liek. >_>

    ... c: you're not old, you're as old as my older bro. |D /shot

    and, okay. i'll stop bothering you for your awesome hacking skill thing desu ;~;

    KURENAI

    Posts : 204
    Notes : 534
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-03-26
    Age : 31
    Location : Wonderland

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shinjuro Amaya ACT I
    Blog/Website: n/a...for now.
    Status: OTO editing... OTL Also trying to think up some samples to record to make him sound a bit more Jrockish. Also working on voicing/creating his little brother, Kaida...eventually. >_>

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by KURENAI on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:50 am

    O...........TL OLD older brother, is it?

    Sponsored content

    Re: THE ADRENALINE

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:02 am

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:02 am