AlphaAzure

Notes: 83

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Azure
    Blog/Website:

Azure's MMD Menu

Post by AlphaAzure on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:33 am

LOL Cafe much?! 8D

Alright, so I'll start at the VERY BEGINNING.
    Meaning, I'm prepared for trolling 8D woohoo!

1 : MMD Test
    Full Screened
    Comment : I originally just wanted to try MMD, but I got carried away 8D And at the time I hadn't gotten Sony Vegas. Woot.

2 : First edit, testing and such lol.
    Click
    Comment : I had editted Amane(?)'s textures and made her hair longer. Some had mistaken her for a "Miku Maid" ;_; poor Kyu-chan.

3 : Timeless! I couldn't do a camera motion data! Dx
    x

4 : TESTESTEST...TEST?
    [url=x]http://www.youtube.com/v/GlLYeDBY800&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/url]

5 : GO MY WAYYYY...
    [url="http://www.youtube.com/v/RFl5b8kGbwU&hl=en_US&fs=1&]x[/url]

6 : UPDATED KYU.
    x
    Comment : YESYES. 1FNPONY *Via youtube lulz* helped me with the whole physics dealio. 8D

7 : EYE.BMP's I LOVE THEM.
    x
    Comment : I just colored some anamoro model. So she could match the eye file a bit. She's only used in 2 videos, afterward, I deleted her, feeling guilty about the whole DO NOT EDIT thing. D8 I feel dumb.

7 : Smiles for youu.
    x
    Comment : Dude. I wasted a good 2 hours on sony vegas with those darn lyrics. You better love them.

8 : Now we're getting somewhere!
    x
    Comment : MODEL PREVIEW VOCALOID ENGRISH TEST. LULZ.

9 : Checkers. LOVE ITTT.
    x
    Comment : OKAY SO. Don't load .AVI's in WMM then all of a sudden load it into Sony. Quality r**e much? xD (I'm totally in love with whoever sang it. LOVELOVELOVEDESUDESU)

10 : .PMD houses and camera positions?!
    x
    Comment : LOL I can't find the house now, because I can't find Mr. Anamaro's website. D8

11 : Sony, camera, effects! Woohoo!
    x
    Comment : MK. I just threw in a blurred border, and glowing effects. Herp-derp.

12 : "Love Circulation" bandwagon & self model?!
    x
    Comment : OKAY, I WOULD'VE fixed the physics myself... but... the scarf.... that dang scarf. Grr. D8

13 : MMD-PV, emo emo angst? ;3;
    x
    Comment : I was in an emoemoangstangst mood, then I threw this together in like an hour. Which is why it sucks. lolhwat. Yes I commited suicide as my MMD-Self. Don'tcha know.

14 : Jokes between siblings.
    x
    Comment : I got the Ouran Highschool Host Club DVD's for christmas *angel music LULULUL* and I said to my sister "LOL IMAGINE TAMAKI DANCING THIS."...I gave myself a stupid idea. lulz. She calls him "Tama-chan" like hunny does. *happyhappyjoyjoy*

15 : Shugo Chara!, successful model, oops?
    x
    Comment : They walk through eachother. And if it wasn't obvious enough, Len is acting as Ran, Rin as Miki, and Miku as Su. *Don't ask about her flopflop hair, I won't fix it. evar.*

16 : Its all fun and games until your butt can fly.
    x
    Comment : I guess it explains itself... lul.

17 : OHU, MIKU-CHAN.
    x
    Comment : NO I HAVEN'T SEEN 2G1C. I heard what happens, and I saw the scene on family guy, I was a happy persun. 8D

18 : Love, purple, and Yui!
    x
    Comment : I hate you if you haven't heard of Yui Suzune (LOL jkjk). I threw this together, 'cause I was happy in the pants that Kisa-chan gave me her model. *warm and fuzzy inside*

19 : Plaid, dark places, and OH GOD LOUD MUSIC!
    x
    Comment : Yes yes. That's Nostalogic. xD. M-E-I-K-O! 8D

20 : COLOGNE, Teto Power, and...dreams?
    x
    Comment : Cologne is a male version of PERFUME, who sang Dream Fighter. I used their lyrics, and found LAT. TETO! 8DDDD

21 : Big stage. Lovely song. ....Macross frontier?!
    x
    Comment : Idunno where I found the motion data! I can't find the website again! *sob*

22 : Mikuto, Twins, and... LOLS?
    x
    Comment : LOL Mikuto, we love you.

23 : Stalkers, Rabbits, and POLE RUBBING!?
    x
    Comment : If you haven't played YUME NIKKI, play it now. LOL Kyukyu-chan <3 8D

24 : Warning. Lots of swears! xD
    x
    Comment : Plaid. *glareglareglare* LOL This is when Azure was in a WIP and was called 'BII' at the time. 8U lalala.

OKAY, I DID LOSE COUNT. orz.

.../shot.

"Joke UTAU" bonus! 'Chuko Daysune'
    x
    Comment : Yes, it's not MMD. Just wanted to show you my EPIC FAYUL. ... 'Chuko' is a joke name. Azure Hottogia is the UTAUloid's real name xD

Current date/time is Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:35 pm