Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Boo...I feel like a failure right now. :c

Kitsumeira

Notes : 95

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Boo...I feel like a failure right now. :c Empty Boo...I feel like a failure right now. :c

Post by Kitsumeira Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 pm

So today I got my report card feeling a little tense because I thought I failed my honors english final.

I actually got a B+ on it. Smile

However, when I looked at my math and honors history final I cried. Somehow I got a D on the history final and a D- on my math final. I don't understand it! How could I have darn near failed my finals? My history finaly was literally the SAME EXACT thing as the review which I did really good on. When I looked at everyone elses grades they got C's, D's and E's. I don't understand it and we did so much review and when we went over the review everyone got it right. Even after that I looked the review and still got a D. Those grades had to be messed up.

As for my math final I don't know what happened. I did all 7 packets of review and even looked over them after school... So I looked at my grade on the finals in horror and just wanted to rip up my report card. I've NEVER almost failed a final. Then my dad looks at it asking what went wrong but he wouldn't listen to me. Instead he was like "Well I'm done. If you want to mess up your own life then go right on ahead. 'Cause I'm dissapointed in you." Then he walked out the house and just cried.

I need help, something...
    lol huge wall of text
    moeloid
    moeloid

Notes : 1550

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MOELOID
    Blog/Website: http://moeloid01.blogspot.com/

Boo...I feel like a failure right now. :c Empty Re: Boo...I feel like a failure right now. :c

Post by moeloid Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Aww... it's ok! ;v;

Have you told your dad all the time you took studying? Maybe then he would understand a little better......
    Kitsumeira

Notes : 95

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Boo...I feel like a failure right now. :c Empty Re: Boo...I feel like a failure right now. :c

Post by Kitsumeira Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 pm

I tried, but he still wouldn't listen. He first accused me of just going in the class and putting anything down. :'(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm