UTAU High

vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

UTAU High

Post by vio. on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Because it's terribly cliche` and I want to do it :v NOW. And I don't already have a buttload of things I need to do/update/draw/color/release....

Yeah. So, gimme permission to use/feature/cameo your UTAU? People who don't need to do so are Luna, Tai/Scarfu, and Mathieu. (lol, OFC I HAVE TO HAVE YOU GAIZ INNIT.) And I don't care if I have to make up some bullcrap lie to get your UTAU in the highschool. xD (Tansei and Karen are being heldback xD LOOOOL. <33)

I can't guarantee a big role/talking/or anything. Also. Please let me know if your UTAU is bangable by Tansei. xD /no I'm not going in detail with it. Like "A flicker of a white strand of hair made me walk away from the scene" wbahabhwahba. :v If your UTAU is old enough to teach or you'd prefer an older version of them self, tell me.

Um. Give me a small personality description too. How they would act in a highscool setting. Yeah.

=u= Look for it on DA tonight or tomorrow. I'll squeeze people into all chapters.

I'd also like to point out this isn't a cutesy highschool story. =u=;; Angst, war, death fighting... yeah.

Last edited by vio. on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

TFOTR

Notes : 684

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

Re: UTAU High

Post by TFOTR on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Ooh. I'd don't know how you fit Saru in there, since he's part dragon n all....unless it would be a school for the supernatural...lol. Well, anyway, Saru's a really cheerful guy, but he kinda cracks in front of crowds though. He's not good with them. If he would have a favourite class, it would probably be home ec., Since he'd love to cook.

StateOfDep

Notes : 307

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shizu Sogone+Aroku Senna
    Blog/Website: http://shizusogone.blogspot.com/

Post by StateOfDep on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Use/cameo Shizu?
    She's 18+, so she'd work as either a senior or a new teacher. Whichever works better for you.
    As a student: Kinda isolated except one or two people? Shy and nervous, fails at conversations. Okay at most subjects. She spends some time daydreaming and looking outside. Younger Shizu is more likely to think/have a look on her face that implied "wtf/wth" more of the time, when appropriate.
    As a teacher: Just a little less isolated, a bit more straightforward. She'd probably focus on something other than school, though. She may seem kinda paranoid/on guard, though; responding to small sounds, weird shadows, etc. She carries a dagger on her. :3
    Err, bangable by Tansei...? xD" Uhm... I guess younger Shizu is reluctantly, but older not...?

mintie

Notes : 768

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MSloids
    Blog/Website: http://msloids.blogspot.com/

Post by mintie on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:37 pm

ohoho another UTAU fanfic to keep my eyes peeled for! Shocked Shocked Shocked <-so glad they have these emotes

have some Kirin lol?:
    age 14, (she must be freshman o.o). probably quiet and calm and wise old man [lol] until she has to talk. usually serious but can become a little... cutesy o_o she's nice but sometimes she can be cold when she gets annoyed like "go away" xD. but actually she's very clingy and doesn't like to be alone, indecisive, and doesn't pay attention much lol

bangable by Tansei? ...yes OTL ((poor Kirin xDDD))

scarfu

Notes : 1411

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kanbine Hayari/Kamene Kasui/TATARI
    Blog/Website:

Post by scarfu on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:25 am

OHOHOHO KASUI-KUN THE SCHOOLYARD BULLY OHOHOHOHO. =u=

Also Hayari the derp. XD

EXCITE FOR THIS. <3

taiwonton

Notes : 650

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kirine Tsubaki & JUN/SHUN
    Blog/Website: http://www.poploids.zzl.org/index.php

Post by taiwonton on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:31 am

JUN is bangable by Tansei. AuA *nudge nudge*
    No just kidding. =u= neither parties ~swing~ in that direction.
    I just couldn't resist saying it. ;u;

And thank you for using my UTAU in a fic. ;u; [/must get Tansei cosplay done]

UHUHU Tsubaki bossy groupie girl Alpha Leader. eue
    JUN resident grouchy priss. Neutral

why so disagreeable, tai's utau? Neutral

vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:36 am

LOL
    >>NUDGE.
    Tansei; D:< I AM NOT GAY, K. K D; You made me this way<3

I can't decide if I should have a Tsuba/Karen alliance clique or a Tsuba vs Karen clique.. xD

scarfu

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by scarfu on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:39 am

y so disagreeable POPLOIDs in general - hayari who just derps out ok no da and shun who is all lol hay I am totes gentleman. Neutral

But srs this poopie's gonna be epic. =w= ALTERNATE UNIVERSES -- IN ONE, EVERYBODY IS TORN TO BLOODY SHREDS AND PIECES -- IN ANOTHER, THEY DEAL WITH PEER PRESSURE AND GROWING UP. |D XD

TSUBA KAREN ALLIANCE IS VOTED BTW.

Bitchy together = BITCHY FUN XD

Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:52 am

FUNNNN~ I've actually been wanting to do one of these but I know I'd never get it done and you're an awesome writer ;w;

You can use Kazuko if you want to~ ;w; Hmm... well, she'd be the girl who is super polite and ladylike, always wears dresses to school and is in the... flower arranging club or whatever, but is secretly a science geek. And... bangable by Tansei, I guess? XD She's kind of a prude so it would take some effort.

Also, Tsuba + Karen and Tsuba vs. Karen don't have to be mutually exclusive, it happens all the time in real life! =D

vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:56 am

;A; But you're a good writer!! You can do the nice version ;A;? Don't let my project stop you from dong yours... ;~~;...

And ahah C: Okay! I can totally use Kazuko in this <3

And owo; That is true...

Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

Post by Aline on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 am

Aline is eternally 17, but she isn't like Athena Asamiya... So, yeah, she'd be either teacher, teacher assistant, or cramming for College XDDDDDD

She'd be bangable for Tansei, but she likes throwing bricks too much for it to happen =u=

Misha

Notes : 2890

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/

Post by Misha on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:06 am

Well, Hachi would be technically doable... if Tansei likes teh loli figure.

That and she would be to busy trying to get in Deon's pants the whole time xD

Haji_Kyone

Notes : 770

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Haji_Kyone on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:40 am

Can Haji be in this? o:

vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:56 am

:V NO BABY MOON.

...Yeah xD Of course <3 Whats her personality. =u=

Stripe

Notes : 395

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: HYCloids
    Blog/Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/lilyisgoodontoast

Post by Stripe on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:13 am

p-pfff, could Shima be in it? I can imagine it'd get pretty interesting, seeing as Shima would probably annoy everyone with her... perkiness? XD

Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

Post by Yume Barauta on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:38 am

Yume and Yoshiya are fine with random high school adventures.
    Um, they're 15 physically, but they were born in the 19th century so they're 136 technically? 8D;;
    They're both borderline annoyingly perky, and Yume has this thing where she insists that they're ESP'ers, but Yoshiya's just like "...-_- No, we're not."
    Bangable by Tansei? I suppose. xD Yume'd never do it in a million years because she's saving that for when "she's finally able to make Ritsu like her", but if he convinces her she's fair game.
    He'd have a much easier time getting Yoshiya to do it, but I don't think that would exactly be what he wants. ouo
    And Yoshiya would be trying to get in Neku's pants throughout the whole fic. ;3

smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:03 am

If you want to have an android in your fic... Go ahead and abuse use Yuugi. He is physically 16, but he doesn't age or whatsoever. He's quite handy with electronics and stuff, so maybe he can work there? Or just attend school, I dunno.

And he's bangable by anyone.

Mai Murasaki

Notes : 159

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Mai Murasaki
    Blog/Website: www.MaiMurasaki.blogspot.com

Post by Mai Murasaki on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 am

Use Mai (surname:murasaki) plz :3
    She`s 16 *random lol*.She`s a cellphone addict and has a BIG interest in boys *shot*.Changes crush verry often,loves gossip,hates fashion,loves singing,can get emo most of the time,is sort of a loner,preffers texting instead of talking,takes secret pictures of her crush...Yep that`s Mai *shot*

MariRoseTair

Notes : 409

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Siana Shion
    Blog/Website:

Post by MariRoseTair on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Siana Shion as a school teacher/teacher's assitant?
    She's 21, Very motherly, calm temptered, From Mars a fanatasy-world dweller and not bangable by anyone but women,and Moritake tries to be Kuudere but is more like a very calm cold sholder giving Tsundere. She also reacts very funnily towards crack/randomness

Haji_Kyone

Notes : 770

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Haji_Kyone on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:59 pm

vio. wrote::V NO BABY MOON.

...Yeah xD Of course <3 Whats her personality. =u=

UWAAH QAQ

..Yay~! 8D

Haji: is physically 16..can act like a Tsundere :U Is very childish and cheerful~ Blush a lot when boys are close to her...mostly Zatsune Mikuo *SHOT* Is not THAT shy~ she is quite good with electronics and loves cleaning...She presumes that she is Hispanic...
    That's all...for now o3o

Last edited by Haji_Kyone on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol typo)

vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:24 pm

I donno if anyone has been checking, but I'm upto episode 2 ;A;!!

I've used everyone so far. I dunno how they'll play into my dead plot right now. ;u;; Kind of making up half of this as I go along.

If i get your characters wrong, please feel free to shoot me :'D

First Chapter;
    Spoiler:

UTAU High School's new term was in session. No one really could tell if the year was going to be good or not, but there were always the pessimists and the optimistic people, then you have the ones who didn't really even give a flying frying pan about the year in general and just lived through it. Though UTAU High School had been known to be pretty bland and had it's general stereotypical cliques; The druggies, the gangsters, the wanna-bes, the popular bitches, and the "general" population.

Though the deception and horridness did exists in the high school-- It was really well hidden underneath really petty lies and the teachers could be just as corrupt as the well known deceptive high schoolers. There were a few pure people at the school, but they generally didn't last long without being switched into a class with other civilized people.

The signature cherry blossoms fell to the barren earth in a delicate flurry, wafting past the high schoolers checking their class assignments on the big diluted brown tack-up board at the gate of the school. There were kids hanging around the actual gates, looking incredibly sinister in black shades as they observed the fresh meat that would be their new recruits. One of them seemed to be high in the ranking system, wearing his black frames on the top of his pulled-back blue pony tailed head. He disregarded the post on the wall informing him cigarettes weren't allowed on property as he gingerly puffed around the end, blowing the smoke into the face of a new kid.

Ichiro Makune was this delinquent's name. He was in a very renowned gang, and only the idiots dared to mess with his turf. Otherwise, he was a real gentleman, and mined his own business. He deeply cared for his little companion, Hachi who was hiding in some bushes stalking down a certain purple-haired UTAU boy. He seemed indifferent on her stalking, as she was getting pro at it.

On the other side of the school yard set a large ring of girls. On the inside sat a green-haired femme and a blonde haired one, both of them solely conversing to one another rather than the large circle hungerly listening to their gossip. The blonde one had her long hair pulled into a side ponytail, falling in wavy cascades to the right side as her green eyes blinked uninterested at the scene. Her perfectly ironed white blouse was tucked into the standard blue skirt she'd hiked up to mini-skirt length, obviously breaking school code. Her collar was folded over a red tie and she wore not-so-special black stockings with standard brown school shoes. She seemed to like bending the rules them than blatantly disregarding them.

The green haired one had stuck to the code impeccably, though. She wore her skirt long, having white stockings underneath the flat skirt and the little brown shoes her compatriot wore. The only thing she did to break the system was wear a red scarf over her mouth. Her eyes were sharp, completely displaying the fact she was annoyed.

The green haired lady was a very rich, very spoiled, princess named Tsubaki Kirine. She would normally have already graduated the previous year, but her parents felt she needed a real-world high school experience before she could go out into the real world. Her uninterested counterpart, Karen Mokkene, would have also graduated the previous year. She had been held back due to her lack of interest in studies, and her excessive tardiness and absences, and she was very bitter of the circumstances. Though she maintained her title of "Head Bitch" this year and had no reason to fail this year. She knew Tsubaki from family connections, as she was also a very spoiled rich brat. They were both one in the same, though Tsubaki was a tad bit more gentle.

There were a couple of generals hanging around the doors. One of them was a green-haired male with a perfectly in-code white dress shirt and black slacks. He had the school's signature red tie on and the brown shoes. He was overly affectioning his freshman girlfriend, Aiko Kikyuune. Her blue hair was ruffled despite the clips she made sure to put in, her dress also in perfect alignment with the school code, although she wore shorts under her skirt and simple white socks. She was trying, much to her failure, to get her Junior boyfriend off her. She finally threatened him and he let go sadly, and proclaimed his undying love. Aiko walked off to the other side of the school, stealing a hasty glance at Mathieu Rosaire, her boyfriend, before walking off completely redfaced.

The male was visibly put-down, but he had a very strong resolve as he turned to stalk over to one of his friends. This male was obviously against the rules, wearing orange shades around his neck instead of a tie; his shirt unbuttoned and unironed. His slacks were equally wrinkled, and his shoes seemed old and scuffed. His head was mostly shaven, save for some light brown sideburns and his mo-hawk, which he actually tried to style to the side for the sake of not getting kicked out, which, these attempts failed as he wore his hair as usual. He was called Kasui Kamene, and was a very rough character, and actively pursued his yankeedom, even going so far as to drop out of middle school, only to rejoin at the prodding of his pink-haired friend, Hayari, who also decided that school would be a fun adventure for them all.

The school was still boisterous fifteen minutes before class was going to start; The slowpokes checking their assignments, and the ever-so-late kids casually strolling by and just barely glancing at the board and deciding which classes to show up in. One of them being a blond haired male who also was too old for classes, but who decided to stay and "even more elaborate upon his intelligence," just in case he missed something. It was a bullshit lie, but the only person who knew that besides himself was Karen, the girl at the center of attention.

His hair mirrored hers extremely, blond tendrils curling onto his face and on the side laying flat, only the hair on his right side flipped upwards rebelliously. He carelessly walked with hands on the back of his head, slouching slightly. His shirt had on pocket on the left breast and he wore the standard tie and slacks. He really didn't try to deviate from the dress code, but he certainly didn't seem to fit the "generals" stereotype. His eyes and nose were extremely sharp for a British boy, outdoing Karen's mixed heritage. He walked past the large gaggle of girls, smiling slightly twisted at Karen as she and Tsubaki got up to head to class. He stopped to socialize with Mathieu, his proclaimed "Bro" and flinching slightly at the spiky Kasui. He didn't stay long before disappearing from the school halls.

And so went the beginning of the term at UTAU High School. Normal, peaceful... Just how long would such a phase be cast over them?

Second Chapter;
    Spoiler:

"He-- Hey! Delinquents, listen up!" resounded an shaky voice among the clamor of the restless senior class. Karen and Tsuba both ignored the voice rather rudely, scoffing before turning back to their gossip. The poor white haired teacher had no control over the class queens, and she slumped her shoulders as a few people actually turned to look in pity at her.

"So, Haya~n actually enrolled with Kasui? How does that happen exactly, Tsuba?" Karen doled on, her face perplexed with curiosity. Hayari looked way too old for school, and Kasui was actually too old for school. He'd actually quit middle school to join his current gang.

"Well, " Tsubaki sighed dramatically, adding an unneeded pause to create the air of suspense she loved to annoy people with. "I asked Hayari and the Oaf take the standard knowledge exam. Quite obviously, they failed, and the board approved them into the "Special Senior Classes" that we're in now."

"...You mean to tell me, that those two... plus Tansei," Karen huffed, looking into the corner of the room where a pink haired maiden sat in her chair with her uniform all perked up with buttons, ribbons, and glitter bedazzling it into a less lame version of everyone else's uniform. She quite literally sparkled as she talked to all the boys giving her attention.

"Uu~! I'm Kanbine Hayari," She giggled, fanning her mouth with her gingerly placed lips. "I hope we can all be great friends! Okay? Nano da!"

She winked at all the boys who gathered around, admiring her quirky childishness. Karen sighed at the sight, and leaned into the back of her chair to catch Tansei finally making his way into the classroom, pulling out a chair lazily, and flinging himself into it. He seemed distracted slightly, not even noticing Hayari in the back creating a pulling crowd.

"...He has more wrinkles in his clothes," Karen observed, scoffing. Tsubaki turned her head in confusion at the blonde. How would Karen know that? Did she keep a super anal habit of counting the wrinkles in her companion's clothes?

"E-ee! Hey!" The white haired teacher struggled again to get the class under control. She was still failing miserably. She regretted eternally that she chose to teach the SSC this year.

"HEY, FAGGOTS!" The voice made everyone jump in their seats slightly, even grabbing the indifferent Karen and Tsubahime's attention to finally shut up. The source was the gangly Kasui Kamene.

"Korrrra!! Listen t' the kindly lady here," Kasui said through his crushing teeth. He moved his hands to the young teacher and swatted her back rather hard. The teacher jumped, fidgeted slightly and turned to the class to introduce herself.

"I'm Sogone Shizu," The teacher said, motioning towards herself, placing her right palm upon her sternum. "I'm your homeroom teacher.. Thank you, Kamene-kun! Now to the lessons.."

Kasui turned his head sharply, and stalked to a seat by Hayari, scaring away all the boys. Hayari pouted slightly, but turned that into a wide grin as she fawned over Kasui's appearance.

"Uu! Uu! Kasui, you're so helpful, no da!" Hayari giggled, turning her eyes up to gaze at the slightly red yakuza. Her crossed his arms and rolled his eyes and looked forward.

"Eeh, It was nothin', korra.." Kasui spat under his breath. "Only doin' what a good guy should do.."

"Uu! Kasui the Good Guy! Uu!" chimed Hayari again, full of smiles.

"Ah, shad'up"

~

"This class... is awfully small, isn't it, Ichiro-san?" a young blonde woman asked, being overly polite. Her hair was pulled into a neat bun at the top of her head, save for a few strands on the sides, which were left elegantly wavy. She wore her uniform a 100% in code compliance.

"Oi, I suppose it is, Miss Kazuko," sighed the cool, blue haired male. He rubbed his forehead, completely bored and unimaginative in conversation.

"Hey guys!" hyped a red-haired female, grinning cheek to cheek, pointing at the both of the formal two in the front row of the class. "I hope we can be great friends, yeah? I'd love it!"

Kazuko muffled a giggle behind her porcelain hand, fluttering her full lashes. "You're a lively one, aren't you? My name is Yonagine Kazuko.. I'd prefer just Kazuko."

"Okay, Kazu~yo!" she said, completely disregarding the fair maiden, and creating a nickname for her new friend. She blurted out before Ichiro had a chance to speak.

"Oh, oh! And you're Mister Ichiro? Nice to meet you both! I'm Shima! Kumone Shima! Nice to meetcha' both!" She held out both hands for them to shake. Slightly off-guard by this overly-peppy girl, Ichiro looked over to Kazuko for confirmation it was alright to shake hands with the new comer.

Kazuko nodded and smiled sweetly, shaking her hand delicately, while Shima swung fast and let go so she could shake with Ichiro roughly. Her smile was still wide, and she sat next to Ichiro.

"I can tell this will be a great year, you guys! I have a good sense for this stuff, trust me, okay? Okay!" Shima closed her eyes in confidence and grinned wider than previously. Ichiro chuckled slightly at this energetic lady, while Kazuko just smiled sweetly and awaited a teacher's appearance.

~

"Oh, Aniki! We're in Junior homeroom together!" spazzed a yellow haired boy, his green eyes in a showering dazzle of color at the exciting news. The taller foreigner with the green hair turned round from his conversation with one of his other friends at the perkiness of Jun's voice.

"Oh, Jun!" said Mathieu, grinning. He held his arms out wide in a friendly gesture, and walked forward in one large stride and embraced his little Otouto in a fierce hug. Jun accepted the gesture openly, making a large scene with Mathieu as they went to catch up on things.

"Aniki, how is it with Aiko?" Pressed the boy, sitting down to face Mathieu intently as they spoke to one another. Mathieu smiled and replied without a second's delay.

"We're great! I think she's opening up a bit more to me," Mathieu confided fervently, placing his head on his palm as they continued their idle chatter.

~

"Haauu! I don't wanna be stuck in here with all of you guys!" pouted a certain blonde haired girl, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned back dangerously close the the floor and kept her eyes toward the window. Her hair was very well and interestingly done; there was no real way to describe it. She wore her uniform with the skirt hiked up and with a golden tie in place of the red. "I'd much, much rather be playing with Deon than stuck here learning some stupid Algebra.."

Another girl sat tapping away on her cellphone in a corner of the room. Her long brown hair was pulled back and braided to the side, her uniform perfect. She glanced slightly up at Hachi, before turning back to her phone in silence.

"If you wanna leave so bad, why don't you Little Stalker?" challenged a young, yellow haired boy. He had yellow hair tied into a neat pony tail, and wore a scarf in place of his required tie, which he tugged on defiantly at the girl.

"B-b-because! Ichiro would get mad at me, obviously!" Hachi stuttered, turning her face quickly to stick her tongue out at him. "Yuugi, mind your own business! Deon will marry me some day, and you'll take it back!"

"...What is there to take back, Stalker?" Yuugi pointed out, returning the gesture and sticking his tongue out.

"He..hey, Guys? You both are kind of.. um, please don't stare at me like that, you two.." Said a blue haired male. He moved his hands up to signal defeat as soon as Hachi and Yuugi went to stare at what he was about to say. "Can we all just get along and have a good year, please?"

"Hah! Me, get along with Yuugi? Pff," Hachi spat, turning her head back to the window and tightening her arms around her.

"Y-yo," Said a green haired maiden as she walked onto the scene, confused. Her uniform was free of wrinkles, and she wore a widened version of the red tie. She moved her hand up to flip her green locks around in embarrassment. "Um, so I guess asking whats up would not be good right about now, yo?"

"E-eh, I guess not, Haji.." Saru sighed, turning his face away from the distraction he'd been pulled into. He started a new conversation quickly. "So, how was your summer, Haji-chan?"

"Eh, eh! It was great, yo!" Haji giggled, plopping into a chair. Her face plumed slightly at the attention Saru was giving her, and she continued to make conversation with him until a red haired woman walked into the class to start the session immediately.

"Alright, Class! Listen up, please," began the lady. She was very business-like in her speech and even-tempered. Her slightly smile played on her lips as she continued to talk. "I'm Siana Shion, your teacher for this year. Call me Shion-sensei. No other variation, if you would!"

"Yes, Shion-sensei!" Spoke Haji, attentive from the moment she walked in. No one else seemed to carry her enthusiasm quite like she did through the class room.

"Miss Murasaki, is it?" drilled Siana, walking swiftly to the back of the room and smiling at her. "Can I ask you put your phone away? Otherwise, this little thing is going into my desk for the day."

"Er, yeah. Totally, Shion-Sensei..." Mai complied slightly, putting her phone in her bag at the other side of the classroom and sitting back in her seat.

"Now without further ado, or distractions, here we go class!"

~

"Apollo, get your butt out of MY chair!" huffed a certain blue haired femme, as she pointed from Apollo to the other side of the room. "You go sit over there by Luna and Yume, okay?"

"E-e-excuse me? This chair doesn't say 'Aiko' on it anywhere!!" Apollo informed her, crossing his arms slightly. "You just don't want to make new friends. Luna annoys me too much.. I have to live with her, so show me some compassion!"

The messy haired blond boy slammed his hands on the desk and pulled out a marker from his pencil bag, and wrote "Apollo" on it in scraggly handwriting. "There, this is now my desk."

"A-A-Apollo! Can you pay for that? Seriously," fidgeted Aiko, taking the marker away from him. She tossed the marker at Luna and called her name. Luna didn't react fast enough and was promptly hit in the head with the marker. She threw a fit and stood up immediately mid-sentence with Yume.

"AIKO! Watch where ya' throw things, okay? That frickin' HURT," Complained Luna, picking up the marker and wagging at Aiko before throwing it at her. Aiko swiftly dodged and instead, Yoshiya was hit. He pushed out his lower lip and began to cry dramatically.

Yume then felt the need to also rise up to the yell-fest in the freshman class.

"LUNA! Look who's talking! You hurt poor little Yoshiya!" She mocked Yoshiya, and turned to look at Luna and pull her by her perfectly pressed uniform and create wrinkles. "Yoshiya needs to grow up, but throwing a marker?"

"Yume, you're so mean!" Yoshiya cried, picking the marker up himself now.

"He-hey! Yume, I didn't mean to hit Yoshiya! I was aimin' for that blue-haired tsun!" Luna quickly stated, breaking Yume's hold instantly. "You saw that!"

"Hey, you guys better not mean me when you say Tsun..." Aiko interrupted.

"Hey, guys, can we drop this now?" said a orange-haired maiden, who entered the scene just as everyone began to accuse one another for the marker. She tore the marker out of Yoshiya's hand and threw it in the trashbin.

"Hey, that was my marker, Kirin!" Wailed Apollo, running to the bin to dig out his marker. "Mark-kun, where are you?"

"You.. named the marker?" Kirin laughed, holding her stomach from the fit of laughter that ensued the room.

"I name my stuff, too, Kirin!" Luna informed, pouting. Apollo ignored everything and rescued his Mark-kun and returned to his seat.

"Hello everyone!" pipped a very high voice. Everyone shuffled to their seats as soon as a purple haired woman came walking through. She held an air of carelessness lacked among the many other teachers at the high school. "Name's Aline Enbukyoku! I hope we have a good year together, yeah? I don't care what you call me as long as it's not disrespectful.."

Everyone greeted their teacher quietly, and Apollo had his entire body laid out on his desk. Aline noticed this, and it piqued her interest as she stalked over and removed Apollo from his desk.

"...Oh, my... I can tell this year's gonna be interesting!" Commented Aline, smiling at Apollo a bit sadistically. "Now.. how are you paying for this? In cash or credit?"

Last edited by vio. on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

scarfu

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by scarfu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:25 pm

HEY FAGGOTS. XDDDDD

oh kasun. XD

vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:27 pm

ROFL I went back and reread that and Laughed a little too hard. xDD

I think besides the SSC My favorite class to write will be the Freshmen xD

scarfu

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by scarfu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:28 pm

The SSC class is the best class ever. XDDDD

Though all classes are fun... =u= I smell some interclass competition in the future though? Ihihihihi~

vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 pm

ROFL SSC<3 I love them; They're the bad bunch/idiots/WHO I SHOVED INTO HIGHSCHOOL xDD<3 I feel sorry for Shizu, the teacher xDD

And yesyes ;u; How else would this HS fic get dramafied?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:30 pm

Current date/time is Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:30 pm