Vocaloid/Utau

    Share

    Luna

    Posts : 1127
    Notes : 3465
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 102
    Location : your bedside

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ichine Luna
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Soundtrucks. Everywhere.

    Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Luna on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:29 pm

    Pairings thread. Again. This thread has been done so many times I should be shot right now, but, there hasn't been a Vocaloid/Utau one, so whatever. I made one.
    I know a lot of people dont ship utau with vocaloids, but if you DID, who would you ship?

    /points to signature

    Rayshia

    Posts : 185
    Notes : 430
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-30
    Location : The line between apathy and insanity

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Rayshia on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:26 pm

    Personally, I'm a stuck-up person who thinks that Vocaloids and UTAUs probably belong in different social circles or whatever and shouldn't interact that much with each other, except on a few occasions, and as a general rule, I don't pair up Vocaloids with UTAUs.

    But...

    I've seen a couple videos of KAIKO x Kasane Ted, and I think it's kinda interesting. xD

    -shot for hypocrisy-

    I'm still alive!

    -shot by Ted fangirls-

    (Oh, Kaiko. She gets paired up with EVERYONE. Mikuo, Kaito, Luki, Meito, Ted... All the boys are after her! XD Talk about maneater!)

    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 23
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by TFOTR on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:57 pm

    Hhhmmmm. Yes. Kaito x Teto, Gakupo x Ted, cuz I saw a funny coment about it once, lol. And Len x Luna ofcourse! -w-

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Aline on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:29 am

    I'd pair Aline with Gakupo... But it's funnier (and way less troublesome) to me to make her just fangirling over him XD

    (Althoughipairhimwithherhairlikecrazy)

    I also pair Fjord x Miki because they both have fluffy hoodies XD

    And is it wrong to pair Teto x Miku? Because they look and sound cute together <3

    And after a Leon + Renji duet, I think I kinda pair them, even though their voices don't sound good together XD

    Haji_Kyone

    Posts : 290
    Notes : 770
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 18
    Location : ...HOME...

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Haji_Kyone on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:34 am

    Kasane TedxGakupo =w=

    irei1as

    Posts : 265
    Notes : 1007
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2010-05-13

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Valen Sodebades
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/user/irei1as
    Status: Almost there... but kinda failed

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by irei1as on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:02 am

    SonikaxTeiSukone. Sonika on top, of course.

    SuzakuppoidxBigAl. Or maybe BigAlxSuzakuppoid. Not sure at all. What I know is both of them yelling "Aibou!" doing arm wrestling in a manly way.

    EDIT: You made me do this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Lrxm3ueAw

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by xLei on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:00 am

    Vista was gonna be paired with Gakupo but then Ted came along with his sadomasochistic side and I was like "OMFG YES" <3

    So for yaoi purposes I pair Ted with KAITO and Gakupo =w=

    OH AND MIKUxTETO for yuri <333

    ALSO LUKAxSELEN

    MariRoseTair

    Posts : 130
    Notes : 409
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 27
    Location : A tiny little island next to the Uk

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Siana Shion
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Looking for the right VCV reclist... @_@

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by MariRoseTair on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:25 pm

    I'm one of those people who go " Utau and Vocaoild pairs do not mix, they are closely related but both are different fandoms D=" I'm like this with EVERY crossover pairing. Every single one.

    That saying, Luka/LOLA/SELEN = oh gods yes.

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Catarsis on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:19 pm

    LUKA X SELEN FTW

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Aline on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:10 pm

    MariRoseTair wrote:I'm one of those people who go " Utau and Vocaoild pairs do not mix, they are closely related but both are different fandoms D=" I'm like this with EVERY crossover pairing. Every single one.

    That saying, Luka/LOLA/SELEN = oh gods yes.

    Mari, you commited the blasphemy of putting LOLA in the middle. Who tops always comes first.

    AND LOLA ALWAYS TOPS.

    (BTW, the LOLA you're referring to is the pink-haired curvaceous black woman I designed for her? If so, you're awesome XD)

    And this made me remember of a shipping I fully support...

    LOLA AND EVERY SINGLE VOCALOID/UTAULOID/SPEAKINGSYNTH EVER. ALSO, LOLA X SINSY, JUST BECAUSE POOR SINSY CAN'T BE EXCLUDED.

    MariRoseTair

    Posts : 130
    Notes : 409
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 27
    Location : A tiny little island next to the Uk

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Siana Shion
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Looking for the right VCV reclist... @_@

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by MariRoseTair on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:21 pm

    Aline wrote:
    MariRoseTair wrote:I'm one of those people who go " Utau and Vocaoild pairs do not mix, they are closely related but both are different fandoms D=" I'm like this with EVERY crossover pairing. Every single one.

    That saying, Luka/LOLA/SELEN = oh gods yes.

    Mari, you commited the blasphemy of putting LOLA in the middle. Who tops always comes first.

    AND LOLA ALWAYS TOPS.

    (BTW, the LOLA you're referring to is the pink-haired curvaceous black woman I designed for her? If so, you're awesome XD)

    And this made me remember of a shipping I fully support...

    LOLA AND EVERY SINGLE VOCALOID/UTAULOID/SPEAKINGSYNTH EVER. ALSO, LOLA X SINSY, JUST BECAUSE POOR SINSY CAN'T BE EXCLUDED.
    My Lola tends to be shy for Luka. xD Yaye for no Canon!
    (And yes looks wise it's your LOLA but with glasses, because I love glasses <3)


    Fumfum

    Posts : 262
    Notes : 498
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2010-02-08
    Age : 23
    Location : In een doos onder een brug

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Raiu Yagi
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/user/fullmetalfumfum
    Status: Hmm, I might redo Yagi's act 3...

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Fumfum on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:50 pm

    THIS IS MY TOPIC

    sorry.


    I ship Yagi x Kaito

    Shut up Kaito fangirls xDD

    Yume Barauta

    Posts : 472
    Notes : 1892
    Reputation : 26
    Join date : 2010-04-03

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Yume Barauta on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:06 pm

    I thought of SELENXLuka~ I feel so proud that other people like it. *shot*

    I like LenXLuna too,
    and NamiXRin,
    and Tei-->LenXLuna,
    and YoshiyaXMikuo for some weird reason. I guess Yoshiya just likes teal hair. *coughNEKUcough*

    scarfu

    Posts : 347
    Notes : 1411
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 22
    Location : The Golden Land.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kanbine Hayari/Kamene Kasui/TATARI
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Hayari ACT2 ★ Kasui ACT1 ★ TATARI u/c

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by scarfu on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:45 pm

    I... really just don't like the idea of pairing UTAU with Vocaloids at all. XD Like, to be ENTIRELY honest, the concept of it is extremely... for the lack of a better word, n00bish to me. XD; Like, when I see a new UTAU on the front page that's like OH YEAH HER LOVE INTEREST IS KAITO AND HER BEST FRIENDS ARE RIN AND TETO and just all of these like, listed relationships with Vocaloids and Vippers, I kind of roll my eyes, because that's generally the kind of unripe doo-doo covered banana you see coming from the bad, MS paint base Vocaloid OC characters on deviantart, you know? XD;

    It also doesn't help that most of the time, when an UTAU is ~paired~ with a Vocaloid/Vipper, their creator tends to... revolve their ENTIRE existence around that Vocaloid/Vipper. Of course, there are exceptions to this, and there are UTAU out there that revolve around other UTAU (I won't say who because it isn't in my nature to take shots at people who can't defend themselves), but generally, it is just BAD character development to have your UTAU existence rely so heavily on another character. I think that UTAU should be developed on their own, with their own character, personality and background that DOESN'T involve the bigname Vocaloids and UTAU, and then, if they want to make them sing together/pair them on the side, it's a bit more... tolerable...

    Regardless, I don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself to approve of it. XD;

    [/rant is over, ignore me plz. =w=;;]

    LukaSELEN seems to be popular o wo XD A cute crack pair~ ; u;

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Catarsis on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:22 pm

    scarfu wrote:I... really just don't like the idea of pairing UTAU with Vocaloids at all. XD Like, to be ENTIRELY honest, the concept of it is extremely... for the lack of a better word, n00bish to me. XD; Like, when I see a new UTAU on the front page that's like OH YEAH HER LOVE INTEREST IS KAITO AND HER BEST FRIENDS ARE RIN AND TETO and just all of these like, listed relationships with Vocaloids and Vippers, I kind of roll my eyes, because that's generally the kind of unripe doo-doo covered banana you see coming from the bad, MS paint base Vocaloid OC characters on deviantart, you know? XD;

    It also doesn't help that most of the time, when an UTAU is ~paired~ with a Vocaloid/Vipper, their creator tends to... revolve their ENTIRE existence around that Vocaloid/Vipper. Of course, there are exceptions to this, and there are UTAU out there that revolve around other UTAU (I won't say who because it isn't in my nature to take shots at people who can't defend themselves), but generally, it is just BAD character development to have your UTAU existence rely so heavily on another character. I think that UTAU should be developed on their own, with their own character, personality and background that DOESN'T involve the bigname Vocaloids and UTAU, and then, if they want to make them sing together/pair them on the side, it's a bit more... tolerable...

    Regardless, I don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself to approve of it. XD;

    [/rant is over, ignore me plz. =w=;;]

    LukaSELEN seems to be popular o wo XD A cute crack pair~ ; u;

    yeah, they look like they have Assburgers syndrome or something. =_=

    Anyways, same happens with UTAU...not always the owner of an UTAUloid wants to pair him/her UTAUloid with another UTAUloid...*coughcoughwolkabaicoughcough*

    ...hmmm...thinking about it, CN-L4 lopho was inspired in SF-A2 miki, so they would be cute as alien friends XD lol
    I can't think about Katarina...Len is blonde but he's way too young, Kata isn't a pedo >_>

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Aline on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 pm

    Cata, there's always Leon~ (unless you prefer Choiwaru-P's Leon; I'm talking about the blond bishie one XD)

    Darn, now you made me ship Katarina x Leon! XD

    I was going to pair Big Al x Moritake as crack, but I think Morikkun looks cuter as being kuudere for Siana (yes, she's his crush, any problem? :U)

    Chasing Fireflies

    Posts : 1161
    Notes : 2912
    Reputation : 72
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Chasing Fireflies on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 am

    Katarina x Leon? o.o I... I can kind of see that! Poor Leon, she'd top the BEJEESUS out of him. XD

    Luka/SELEN is like RIDICULOUSLY hot. <3 And Luna/Len is really cute.

    Yume Barauta

    Posts : 472
    Notes : 1892
    Reputation : 26
    Join date : 2010-04-03

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Yume Barauta on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:28 am

    KataXLeon? o3o Not bad, not bad.

    Yet again, I feel so proud that the Luka/SELEN pairing was my doing~!
    LunaXLen just... works. She's the right age, they look adorable together, they sound adorable together, he's not his sister/mirror image *shot by Kagaminecest fans*... They honestly look like they could be boyfriend and girlfriend. ouo

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Catarsis on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:09 pm

    Aline wrote:Cata, there's always Leon~ (unless you prefer Choiwaru-P's Leon; I'm talking about the blond bishie one XD)

    Darn, now you made me ship Katarina x Leon! XD

    I was going to pair Big Al x Moritake as crack, but I think Morikkun looks cuter as being kuudere for Siana (yes, she's his crush, any problem? :U)

    lol that sounds awesome XD
    and Big Al/Moritake = LOL

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by xLei on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:37 pm

    rubber duck YEAH KATAxLEON <3

    LunaxLen because it works!

    Also....
    NanaxMiku *SHOTSHOTSHOT*

    smeen

    Posts : 3113
    Notes : 7719
    Reputation : 96
    Join date : 2010-03-13
    Age : 25
    Location : Yuugi-Slavia

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/
    Status: Yuugi: Act 2 Released/Nubia: CV/VC Recorded

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by smeen on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:39 am

    Oh yeah, Nana/Miku! I totally ship that. And Luna/Len, and Luka/Selen. /NOD

    I want to pair someone with Gumi, because than I can make a song... Anyone interested?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vocaloid/Utau

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:53 pm