Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
smeen
LupinAKAFlashTH2
6 posters

Our little miniature Portal community. :3

LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Our little miniature Portal community. :3 Empty Our little miniature Portal community. :3

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:29 pm

I was thinking. Since a LOT of us love Portal and were able to grab it for free when it was available for free, I was thinking-
    "Hey! What if we have our own little place where we can just talk about Portal, show people our playthroughs of the game (if we can), and offer Map-packs and various other things to download and add on to the game?"
    So I decided to go through with it.

THE OVERSEAS UTAU PORTAL COMMUNITY

Rules/Preferences
    1. Do not FLAME anyone else for their mods, map-packs, play-throughs, other content that were made for or using Portal or it's mods. (Note anyone who breaks this rule technically cannot be banned from the topic, but I'll figure something out, trust me)
    2. All mods to the game we would like to have uploaded to 4shared, Mediafire, or [url=Box]http://www.box.net[/url], in the form of a .zip, or a .rar. (Just a preference)
    3. Play-throughs should be uploaded to Youtube and embedded, or, preferably, linked to, as the videos can slow down the loading speed of the page, if there are to many.

Mod preferences/Information for contests:
    1. Making a mod and ADVERTISING YOUR OWN UTAULOID IN THE MOD is rather annoying. Neutral If you wish to Advertise your UTAUloids in a mod, please do take the time to Advertise someone else's UTAU in a different area, even if just for a second of the mod/map.
    2. Using your own voice or english-speaking UTAUloid instead of GLaDOS' voice scores bonus points. :3 (You'll see why I say bonus points sometime in the future, and this is probably the only thing you can do with your own UTAUloid that doesn't count necessarily as advertising)
    3. Level design is important. Do not make an unbeatable level. And if it is technically unbeatable, please have GLaDOS or your UTAU openly state "Apeture Science would like to apologize for this clearly broken test chamber" at the point of the map/mod where it is unbeatable.
    4. Melodyne is helpful for manipulating the voice to make it glitchy. I would suggest downloading it.
    5. I love mods with original music. Please please please make original background music or use Creators Commons Liscenced background music in your mods if you can. ^^
    6. No suggestive themes in Mods/Maps please. Thank you.

Oh, if someone could make a banner for the group, I'll make a song with their UTAU (and I'll try to provide art, but I fail at drawing. ^^; )
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Our little miniature Portal community. :3 Empty Re: Our little miniature Portal community. :3

Post by smeen Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:52 am

Still need to play it! It's un-used on my PC...
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

Notes : 1072

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CVUV series (2 characters created)
    Blog/Website: I don't have one yet.
    Status: Kira:Ver. 2 (creating act.1 VB), Lyrica( Releasing Act.1 VB)

Our little miniature Portal community. :3 Empty Re: Our little miniature Portal community. :3

Post by Darkkira1332 Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 am

Portal? Whats that? sounds interesting.
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Post by vio. Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:27 am

;A;
    How can you be on the internet and not atleast know what Portal is?
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

UTAU Information

Post by Darkkira1332 Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:28 am

.........I don't know what it is, but I keep hearing it everywhere...it just got me curious.
    MillyAqualine
    MillyAqualine

Notes : 2148

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sanloids and more
    Blog/Website:

Post by MillyAqualine Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:35 am

Darkkira1332 wrote:Portal? Whats that? sounds interesting.

It's a game based on FPP (First Person Puzzle) made by ValvE (creators of Half-Life saga ♥). Chell Johnson is the protagonist. You're in Aperture Science, a rival firm of Black Mesa. In the game, you have to use one only weapon (Portal Gun) to create portals and realize each test. The antoher protagonist is GladOs, a sarcastic robot. During the experimentation, she promises you a cake at the end of the test.

There's another character : Weighted Companion Cube.

After, there are spoilers..
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

UTAU Information

Post by Darkkira1332 Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:52 am

MillyAqualine wrote:

It's a game based on FPP (First Person Puzzle) made by ValvE (creators of Half-Life saga ♥). Chell Johnson is the protagonist. You're in Aperture Science, a rival firm of Black Mesa. In the game, you have to use one only weapon (Portal Gun) to create portals and realize each test. The antoher protagonist is GladOs, a sarcastic robot. During the experimentation, she promises you a cake at the end of the test.

oh....portal as a weapon...that's kinda disappointing...Also the Game maker is Valve...which is known for games such as CounterStrike, HalfLife, And many others...oh well.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:32 am

Darkkira1332 wrote:
    MillyAqualine wrote:

oh....portal as a weapon...that's kinda disappointing...Also the Game maker is Valve...which is known for games such as CounterStrike, HalfLife, And many others...oh well.

It's not really a weapon... It's just a way to get around and enables you to use other things as weapons. >3 *loves to drop radios on turrets just to see the turrets go insane in shooting then promptly shutdown*
    And the people at Valve are geniuses. This game is also the best received game in the entire Orange Box Collection (Portal, Half Life, Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2, and I think another Half-Life game) by those who reviewed the set.
    MillyAqualine
    MillyAqualine

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by MillyAqualine Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:16 am

And there are guys who made a mod based on Portal ^^ (Portal Prelude)
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:34 pm

MillyAqualine wrote:And there are guys who made a mod based on Portal ^^ (Portal Prelude)

Oh, I heard the level design for the first bunch of levels is horrible. (But that's just part of the game- especially the first chamber in it, where there's OVER 9000! turrets as soon as you leave the portal gun containment area through another Portal, where you have the option of getting the hell behind the bots and destroying them, or getting the hell over to the escalator before you die. XD; )
    MillyAqualine
    MillyAqualine

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by MillyAqualine Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:38 pm

And the end.... Shocked (I'll say no more for people who didn't play or didn't finish this amazing mod)
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:49 pm

MillyAqualine wrote:And the end.... Shocked (I'll say no more for people who didn't play or didn't finish this amazing mod)

The end is creepy. o_O "I HATE YOU NOW DIE" *flung into a wall*
    MillyAqualine
    MillyAqualine

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by MillyAqualine Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Yeah, very, very creepy x~x" with this yodeling G-Man !! èOé
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:00 am

And you know about the cake... Right? Right? I mean, it's not possible to NOT know about the cake when you are on the internet. Right? Right?
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:22 pm

i can't play portal on my comp D: my comp can't support it cause, i don't have the money to buy an upgrade kit and build me a computer D;< and get me a graphics card ;_;. i also do wanna get portal 2 on the ps3 though O:
    MillyAqualine
    MillyAqualine

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by MillyAqualine Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:37 pm

And I remember...

Spoiler:

A funny "cosplay" with WCC x')
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:48 pm

MillyAqualine wrote:And I remember...

Spoiler:

A funny "cosplay" with WCC x')

THE COMPANION CUBE! WKTK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:56 am