Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Ezri
BoAexecute
6 posters

Is there anyone here who likes the MegaMan series?

BoAexecute
    BoAexecute

Notes : 396

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project ELEMENT
    Blog/Website:

Is there anyone here who likes the MegaMan series? Empty Is there anyone here who likes the MegaMan series?

Post by BoAexecute Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:53 am

The title should tell it all.
    Ezri
    Ezri

Notes : 1489

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:

Is there anyone here who likes the MegaMan series? Empty Re: Is there anyone here who likes the MegaMan series?

Post by Ezri Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:26 am

I like the Megaman X series the most, but I've got one of the original Megaman games and know a little about that...

I never could get into the newer stuff OTL.
    Zeny
    Zeny

Notes : 1239

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Zeny
    Blog/Website: http://zenywolf.deviantart.com

Is there anyone here who likes the MegaMan series? Empty Re: Is there anyone here who likes the MegaMan series?

Post by Zeny Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:36 pm

Is there anyone here who likes the MegaMan series? Megamanbradybunch

I play occasionally.

Usually the Megaman X series.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:47 pm

The Megaman X Series was probably the best series... but I still enjoy the Megaman Zero and Megaman ZX Series as well. :3
    Zeny
    Zeny

UTAU Information

Post by Zeny Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Megaman 8 is god-tier though.

IM SEARCHMAN OK
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Zeny wrote:Megaman 8 is god-tier though.

IM SEARCHMAN OK

^ This
    Ezri
    Ezri

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Ezri Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:36 pm

IM SEARCHMAN OK
    OH LOLS that's the only regular Megaman game I have. XD

*feels special now*
    Zeny
    Zeny

UTAU Information

Post by Zeny Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed they made Searchman really serious in the EXE series. Though, he was pretty useful Battle Network 5.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Zeny wrote:Yeah, I was pretty disappointed they made Searchman really serious in the EXE series. Though, he was pretty useful Battle Network 5.
    My favorite in that game was Colonel. He's my favorite character in Megaman X 4 too (WHY WAS THAT THE ONLY MEGAMAN GAME SAVE MEGAMAN 8 AND THE ZX SERIES TO HAVE ANIMATED CUTSCENES WHYYYYY).
    Zeny
    Zeny

UTAU Information

Post by Zeny Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:11 pm

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    Zeny wrote:Yeah, I was pretty disappointed they made Searchman really serious in the EXE series. Though, he was pretty useful Battle Network 5.
    My favorite in that game was Colonel. He's my favorite character in Megaman X 4 too (WHY WAS THAT THE ONLY MEGAMAN GAME SAVE MEGAMAN 8 AND THE ZX SERIES TO HAVE ANIMATED CUTSCENES WHYYYYY).

INORITE

It's probably because after those games Capcom started half assing Megaman games.
    Ezri
    Ezri

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Ezri Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Zeny wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:

INORITE

It's probably because after those games Capcom started half assing Megaman games.
    THISSSS
    ALL OF THIS.

The 3D Megaman X's make me want to punt babies out of a window.
    Zeny
    Zeny

UTAU Information

Post by Zeny Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:25 pm

Ezri wrote:
    Zeny wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:

INORITE

THISSSS
    ALL OF THIS.

The 3D Megaman X's make me want to punt babies out of a window.

The bosses were so bad and Axl is every kind of annoying!
    BoAexecute
    BoAexecute

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by BoAexecute Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:28 pm

IM SEARCHMAN OK

Yeah~ I heard it was good.

But I like the X, Zero, ZX, EXE and the Starforce series (The starforce series are great)
    BoAexecute
    BoAexecute

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by BoAexecute Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:31 pm

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:The Megaman X Series was probably the best series... but I still enjoy the Megaman Zero and Megaman ZX Series as well. :3

I agree too, I also like the Zero and the ZX series as well~

But I think my favorite is the Starforce series (Thanks to Sonia Strumm's song Shooting Star, which right now I am making the UST file of. Also, because of the series itself, my OC VOCALOIDS (Not UTAUs OK? ) have lots of reference to the starforce series (For example, all of their headphones are shaped similar to the starforce megaman's ear thingy, one of my Voca OC Ash Hibiki, has a haircut exactly like Geo Stellar's. Also, my OC Vocas are called Shooting Star Vocaloids.)
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:49 pm

I thought I recognized you from somewhere! >D

And I LOOOOOVED Shooting Star. Loooooved. <3

Also, I'm going to be shot for this, but Megamam X Command Mission was awesome. First 3D Megaman X game that didn't suck that badly. IT WAS A FREAKING RPG. A FREAKING AWESOME RPG. And the few animated scenes (lol the opening sequence and the end sequence) are epic. Of course, they were made like Macross Frontier, Cell-shaded 3D, but they were a lot better than the actual gameplay's graphics, that's for sure.
    Also, even though that game has tons of freakishly unrelated main characters (apparently X, Zero, and Axl are the only ones who survive in the end, the rest of the party's fates are unknown/not shown), they are all rather lovable to a point. Except Cinnamon. Most annoying but strangely powerful little brat in the entire game.
    Ezri
    Ezri

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Ezri Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:05 pm

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:I thought I recognized you from somewhere! >D

Also, I'm going to be shot for this, but Megamam X Command Mission was awesome. First 3D Megaman X game that didn't suck that badly. IT WAS A FREAKING RPG. A FREAKING AWESOME RPG. And the few animated scenes (lol the opening sequence and the end sequence) are epic. Of course, they were made like Macross Frontier, Cell-shaded 3D, but they were a lot better than the actual gameplay's graphics, that's for sure.
    Also, even though that game has tons of freakishly unrelated main characters (apparently X, Zero, and Axl are the only ones who survive in the end, the rest of the party's fates are unknown/not shown), they are all rather lovable to a point. Except Cinnamon. Most annoying but strangely powerful little brat in the entire game.
    I agree! O: *will probably be shot too* I liked that game, I should play through it again sometime...
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Zeny wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:

INORITE

megaman x was supposed to end at x5 and inafune was going to work on the megaman zero series (megaman was supposed to have become the badguy in the zero series NOT the fake megaman) but, capcom went ahead with the x series without his knowing and inafune had no choice but to continue the x series and redo the story for the zero series.

copy paste~
    "It should be noted that series creator Keiji Inafune originally intended for this to be the last title in the Mega Man X series, with Zero dying and resurrecting later in the Mega Man Zero series, but Capcom later decided to green-light Mega Man X6 against his wishes, changing his plans."
    Zeny
    Zeny

UTAU Information

Post by Zeny Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Nanashi_Zokune wrote:
    Zeny wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:

INORITE

megaman x was supposed to end at x5 and inafune was going to work on the megaman zero series (megaman was supposed to have become the badguy in the zero series NOT the fake megaman) but, capcom went ahead with the x series without his knowing and inafune had no choice but to continue the x series and redo the story for the zero series.

copy paste~
    "It should be noted that series creator Keiji Inafune originally intended for this to be the last title in the Mega Man X series, with Zero dying and resurrecting later in the Mega Man Zero series, but Capcom later decided to green-light Mega Man X6 against his wishes, changing his plans."

Yeah even then, a lot of the Megaman games have been declining in quality imo.

The last one I enjoyed was EXE 5.
    BoAexecute
    BoAexecute

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by BoAexecute Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:56 am

OMG YOU KNOW ME?
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 pm

BoAexecute wrote:

OMG YOU KNOW ME?

The shooting star vocaloid creator, right? Of course I know you! XD
    BoAexecute
    BoAexecute

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by BoAexecute Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:08 am

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    BoAexecute wrote:

OMG YOU KNOW ME?

:DDDDD I feel happy :D

But, I won't turn these guys into UTAUs though...

I think you knew me by my avatar right? (Note that my icon is Aaron Hibiki xDDD )
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:12 pm

BoAexecute wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    BoAexecute wrote:

OMG YOU KNOW ME?

:DDDDD I feel happy :D

But, I won't turn these guys into UTAUs though...

I think you knew me by my avatar right? (Note that my icon is Aaron Hibiki xDDD )

I had suspicions due to your avatar actually. XDDD
    You got better at drawing, too~
    Kestu
    Kestu

Notes : 480

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ijinne Sara ACT 2
    Blog/Website: http://ketsuutau.bravehost.com/index.html

Post by Kestu Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Rockman X fangirl (in both senses of the word) present and accounted for!

That's right, I'm one of the five people on Earth who likes X (the red-headed stepchild of the series) more than Zero.

Please don't burn the witch.

Anyway, the only game I don't like is X7.

And by don't like I mean "hate with the passion of a thousand burning suns". For various reasons, of course.

X6 is lulzy and X8 isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I don't have an opinion on Command Mission yet, though.

Also a Classic series and Zero series fangirl, but I really don't know/care about the other series-es.

Of course, I've never been one to yell and whine and scream "Ruined FOREVER!" about things, so yeah.
    Ezri
    Ezri

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Ezri Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:22 pm

I-I like X. oAo; Who doesn't like X??? *not at all involved in the MMX fandom*

Megaman X7 was just...ugh. XD I liked X6, mostly because I thought Gate was cool. o3o;; And I don't remember X8 all that well, but I certainly don't remember liking it. XD
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:54 pm

has anyone heard that there's going to be a new megaman game called "megaman universe"? :O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:22 am