Wierd dreams, anyone?

PeppermintCereal

Notes : 845

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: PC-loid (PC = my initials)
    Blog/Website:

Re: Wierd dreams, anyone?

Post by PeppermintCereal on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:11 pm

I dreamt I walked to my home town, then to the Kindy I went to. It made me cry for no reason.

zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Post by zin on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:05 pm

i just had a odd one XP

i was some how at univeral studio's hollywood riding a quad on the track for the mumies revenge ride there, (well it use to be another ride called E.T. or something where you ride a bike like thing hovering over the track)to i fall off the mumies ride and i land in to like a basement sort of area, apperentlly in my dream the E.T. ride is fully in tact just under the mumies and i start running around the ride lol, then i woke up or so i thoght i woke up from a dream in a dream, it was 8 o'clock at night in my dream appenrently i was sleeping allday in my dream. then i really wake up like wtf.

TFOTR

Notes : 684

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

Post by TFOTR on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Dream 1:
    It was dark out. Me and my brother were riding our bikes home. (oh haha I don't even know how to) My tire goes flat, so my brother says to go on without him. I'm walking ahead of him, following the pattern of the white picket fence, suddenly I see a fierce light rushing towards me. It's a car. It's only for a split second, but I see who the driver is. It's my mom. FFF. I suddenly jump like 10 feet in the air to avoid it. I come back down to the ground and turn to the car, and my mom says: "wasn't that fun? 8D" Me: "FFF. No. :c" I forget about the car and continue walking forward. Soon I come to a bend into a neighborhood. I stop at the first house. All the lights are on. On the porch steps are tons and tons of items. Pennies, gum, coins, dolls, chains, and then I see something that catches my eye. It's some sort of food combo pack. Just as i'm about to pick it up. This messy-haired guy in suspenders comes barging out the door and puts a shotgun inches from my face. I hear an old woman's voice. "Tommy! You put the gun down, she's a customer!" So I went to buy the combo pack but I was a nickel short. Suddenly I see a nickel in the pile of items. I pick it up and pay. Walk away while eating my food.

Dream 2:
    It's dark out. I'm in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. Suddenly there is a large earthquake. I run outside. and look up. There's a giant spacecraft in the sky. "Aliens?" I think aloud. I suddenly remember that I have the amulet that I found a few days ago. I point it up to the circular orb in the front of the ship. It starts to respond and more ships start materializing. I realize with horror why. "Oh no. They must want my amulet!" Before I can run. Another earthquake. The matter of the area starts to rematerialize into this market. There are aliens selling things everywhere. I look in a corner. Two aliens are fighting over a small scrap of meat. My face turns to horror as I mistake it to be my dog. Then something comes out from under the table. It's my dog! He's chewing on something. "Oddie! You can't eat that, it's not good for you. Here suck on this juicebox." I give it to him and he sucks it dry.

FFF. I must be crazy to have these crazy dreams. I don't know how they mean ANYTHING. lol

MillyAqualine

Notes : 2148

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sanloids and more
    Blog/Website:

Post by MillyAqualine on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:25 am

Others dreams (They are old as the hills, I put them anyway)

Spoiler:

1. I was in "human" Milly and I wear a nurse suit instead of my Idol dress. I went to a hospital room. I saw one of my favorite actors, with a lot of blood. Because it was about 1 month after his son's death, I murmured "Oh God...It's very unfair he's suffering after he lost his son...".

I don't know why I suddenly made a sign with my right hand. It was in this position and then, I made it (sorry for bad quality, I created it quickly):

The actor felt better after this, and I woke up.

2. I had "human" Milly's appearance. I saw a man with mi-long hair and nasty look. He's married and he had a daughter. After blackmail, his wife left him and took their child. I consoled him, because I don't like seeing sad people. The following day, I heard he blackmailed her wife, and a murderer who wanted to retaliate. When, I went to another place, and he began to court me.

I pushed him because I didn't love him and he wrongly believed I had feelings (why I always attract people although I don't search love and I'm in love with nobody ?!! è_é ). Finally, he tried to go to a party into the order to kill us, his ex-wife and me. Monk arrived with Stottlemeyer to prevent him and then, they purchased him. At the end of the dream, he died. I woke up.

3. It was after my trip to Venice. During many nights, I dreamnt about this marvellous city.
    So, in one of those dreams, I saw I had to return in France. I saw an American blond guy who helped us to carry our bagages. I had thoughts about one of my teachers (I dunno why). So, I woke up.

And one day, a Tuesday, we welcomed to American students (and it was my teacher who organized it). Before, I had a PE class, but I could see them. And then, I thought I became crazy : the man with them was....The same in my dream ! Same voice, same appareance, and as in my dream, he could speak French !! O_________O

CDchan

Notes : 913

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by CDchan on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:26 am

I had a dream that I went to school.
    Then I woke up.
    Then went to school.
    But then I woke up AGAIN.
    And ended up not going to school but instead swam in a pool of icecream. o3o

zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Post by zin on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:02 am

i had a dream like that
    as soon as i feel asleep i was already awake (in dream i guess my mind shruged it off as a no dream sleep) so i did an entire day of school. like history, spanish, bio, pe, math and english all in one dream it even had the smells. i even walked home listening to double lariat close to the end of my dream then i woke up at (2pm dream time) 6 am to figure out my ihome alarm (which plays my ipod to wake me up) was going off and i havent gone to school yet >.>

another school related dream
    i was at a school dance and this hot looking girl with black hair and blue strand who i didn't recognize wanted to dance somehow we did a waltz and as we waltz we started flying to the sky then landed on the roof and kissed. then i woke up. odd thing i heard someone having the same dream she had black hair but she didn't look like the girl from the dream.

MillyAqualine

Notes : 2148

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sanloids and more
    Blog/Website:

Post by MillyAqualine on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:13 am

You may had a "nesting dream" (and last year, I saw this term in the story "Pascal Chevalier's nesting dream" in "26 files which defy the reason" * of P. Bellemare)

I remember my first nesting dream, at this moment, it was so odd x') I think I'll put it in my next post...

* = In OV : "Le rêve gigogne de Pascal Chevalier" and "26 dossiers qui défient la raison"

PeppermintCereal

Notes : 845

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: PC-loid (PC = my initials)
    Blog/Website:

Post by PeppermintCereal on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:42 am

The other night, I had a dream where I was listening to the local radio station and it started playing SiGRE XD I'm just like WTF?????

Mayuen

Notes : 514

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: -
    Blog/Website: -

Post by Mayuen on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:40 am

I always have weird dreams, more or less... But I think my weirdest dream was this xD

I was in a pool house or something, then suddenly everyone started screaming and we run out of there and jumped in a very convenient bus that stood outside and then we went away in it. But when we came outside a forest the bus disappeared (don't ask me why) and we started running through the forest to get away. First I didn't get what we were running from, but it seems like it was murder rabbits. Yes, murder rabbits...
    Then after a while the others disappeared (they weren't eaten, they just poff) and only my little brother and I were left running.
    Then suddenly Max (my brother) stopped and was digging in a little river, and I asked "what are you doing"
    "It's a huge Bionicle box in here!! I must have it!!"
    "But Max, we are running from murder rabbits here!!"
    Then I woke up by my little brother waking me up, and I was like "If we become chased by murder rabbits, you are so dead if you stop and dig after a Bionicle box" and he was like "What the..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 am

Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:11 am