Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?)

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?) Empty Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?)

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:33 am

    Just thought I'd post some of the USTs I've done. Generally I use preexisting midis, but lately I've been dabbling in using MMV in conjunction with wavtone (I love this program so much oh god <3). You'll..be able to tell which ones use that. xD;;

    COMPLETE:

    "Hellfire" (from 'Hunchback of Notre Dame')
    (Early UST, and in English to boot, so it's pretty much useless)

    "Omoide wa Okkusenman!"
    (FFFF. This one needs work. I've been messing with it, but the results haven't been much better.)

    "Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea"

    "Warabi Gami"

    IN PROGRESS:
    "Sayonara" (Saikano ED)
    4shared.com/audio/cYFHBqYb/Sayonara_test.html
    This is what I have so far. ._. The middle two portions sound wonky, and I can't seem to figure out why.
    Any ideas, or even just telling me what you think so far? XDD
    dokune
    dokune

    Posts : 123
    Notes : 1102
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-02-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Wonderland.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Skeyiloid series: Kagamibi Dokuse, Bokene, Koyuki Miu, KANNA
    Blog/Website: http://skeyi.deviantart.com
    Status: Bokene ACT2 released!

    Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?) Empty Re: Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?)

    Post by dokune on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:17 am

    Nnn, the Hellfire sounds interesting. May I credit you as just 'Mole'?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?) Empty Re: Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?)

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:42 am

    dokune wrote:Nnn, the Hellfire sounds interesting. May I credit you as just 'Mole'?

    You actually want to use that? XD Wow, I'm surprised, considering it was my first and my first attempt in English, so it sounds pretty unripe doo-doo covered banana to me. .w.
    But yes, feel free to credit me as simply Mole <3
    dokune
    dokune

    Posts : 123
    Notes : 1102
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-02-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Wonderland.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Skeyiloid series: Kagamibi Dokuse, Bokene, Koyuki Miu, KANNA
    Blog/Website: http://skeyi.deviantart.com
    Status: Bokene ACT2 released!

    Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?) Empty Re: Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?)

    Post by dokune on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:20 am

    Mole wrote:
    dokune wrote:Nnn, the Hellfire sounds interesting. May I credit you as just 'Mole'?

    You actually want to use that? XD Wow, I'm surprised, considering it was my first and my first attempt in English, so it sounds pretty unripe doo-doo covered banana to me. .w.
    But yes, feel free to credit me as simply Mole <3
    Really?
    D:
    I think it's rather good. ;3
    I just have to change some notes around to get the pitch right and to match to Dokune's VB. Anyway, I'll credit~
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?) Empty Re: Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?)

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:44 am

    dokune wrote:
    Mole wrote:
    dokune wrote:Nnn, the Hellfire sounds interesting. May I credit you as just 'Mole'?

    You actually want to use that? XD Wow, I'm surprised, considering it was my first and my first attempt in English, so it sounds pretty unripe doo-doo covered banana to me. .w.
    But yes, feel free to credit me as simply Mole <3
    Really?
    D:
    I think it's rather good. ;3
    I just have to change some notes around to get the pitch right and to match to Dokune's VB. Anyway, I'll credit~
    ;w;
    aw, thank you.
    Kestu
    Kestu

    Posts : 59
    Notes : 480
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-05-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ijinne Sara ACT 2
    Blog/Website: http://ketsuutau.bravehost.com/index.html
    Status: Finding an English reclist and recording

    Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?) Empty Re: Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?)

    Post by Kestu on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:42 pm

    And I like your Okkusenman UST, even if it isn't perfect! Sara sounded good singing it.

    Besides, it could be worse.

    You could have to tear it to bits to get it to sync with the karaoke. *still bitter about Kokoro-Kiseki and Kokoro*
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?) Empty Re: Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?)

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:10 pm

    Kestu wrote:And I like your Okkusenman UST, even if it isn't perfect! Sara sounded good singing it.

    Besides, it could be worse.

    You could have to tear it to bits to get it to sync with the karaoke. *still bitter about Kokoro-Kiseki and Kokoro*

    Aw, thanks! XD
    Ugh, yeah, before I MMV'd it, you'd have had to tear it to pieces, no doubt. The timing on the MIDI was just flat out -wrong-.

    And yeah, I hate USTs where you have to do that too, at least in excess. ._0 I can understand it makes it easier for the artist, but yikes. I mean, I'm guilty of it with Ponyo, which is cut into three parts because the MIDI's spacing between parts is..bleh. and you still have to cut it up a bit. But at least it's not like some where it comes split into 10 UST's. That's just..no.
    Kolya-kun
    Kolya-kun

    Posts : 177
    Notes : 773
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Age : 25
    Location : Hinamizawa

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Jessi Maki II, Wesley Bard I
    Blog/Website: http://TheVillagers.deviantart.com
    Status: VCV coming for both~

    Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?) Empty Re: Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?)

    Post by Kolya-kun on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 pm

    But at least it's not like some where it comes split into 10 UST's. That's just..no.

    i have one saved that's 18 parts. I refuse to use it bahhh ;A;

    --

    i definitely want to try your Okkusenman UST :>
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?) Empty Re: Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?)

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:04 pm

    Kolya-kun wrote:
    But at least it's not like some where it comes split into 10 UST's. That's just..no.

    i have one saved that's 18 parts. I refuse to use it bahhh ;A;

    --

    i definitely want to try your Okkusenman UST :>
    ...Jesus. :'D I wouldn't use it either.

    and eee *w* Yey
    avatar
    Yume Barauta

    Posts : 472
    Notes : 1892
    Reputation : 26
    Join date : 2010-04-03

    Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?) Empty Re: Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?)

    Post by Yume Barauta on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:08 pm

    Ffff, Azuralunar's (How the heck to you spell this username) Moonlit Bear ust is in 30 parts. 30 freaking parts.
    No. Just no.

    All of these sound very good! 8D
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?) Empty Re: Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?)

    Post by Guest on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:16 pm

    Yume Barauta wrote:Ffff, Azuralunar's (How the heck to you spell this username) Moonlit Bear ust is in 30 parts. 30 freaking parts.
    No. Just no.

    All of these sound very good! 8D

    :'D HOLYCRAP NO. NO NO NO NO NO.

    Thank you~ ;w;

    Sponsored content

    Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?) Empty Re: Mole's UST's. + "Sayonara" UST in progress (am i doin it rite?)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:13 pm