Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Black Rock Shooter pilot LIED.

The Black Rock Shooter pilot LIED. Empty The Black Rock Shooter pilot LIED.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:47 am

Dear god, I was watching the pilot for the first time in a while and dear GOD I found out the differences...
    ...I have a feeling that many scenes were re-drawn completely. Possibly they may have even changed the plot...

The comparison (Ignore the quality difference, that much is inevitable)

So, some things I think were changed as you can see from the picture above.

1. The eyes. Holy unripe doo-doo covered banana the eyes. Yomi's eyes were sort of teal-ish in the original; they turned into emerald green in the actual anime. Also, the eyes of BRS and Dead Master were originally kinda moe-blurred light-ish and now they're unsettling, narrowed, and with those circle patterns. (I definitely like the new ones better)
    2. Several scenes suddenly vanished.
    3. I have a feeling Mato and Yomi were originally to be high schoolers. Look at Mato's proportions in that one picture, also note that her personality seems a lot more bored-scorning (maybe a tsundere)? Also, Yomi seemed more cheerful.
    4. Color blending went largely up in quality along with color distinction.
    5. Several scenes redrawn.
    6. BRS loses her katana in the actual anime; instead, her gun has the ability to turn into some huge knife-thingy.
    7. BRS and Dead Master were originally paler (though they're still pretty pale)
    8. Dead Master more seductive-evil.
    9. Star on BRS's back.
    10. Mysterious shot of some odd character who's not even there.
    11. Checkerboard pattern in different places.
    12. Hair/eyes more blurred and choppy.

Spoiler:

From this, I'm starting to wonder what the original plot was or what some of the original shots contained. What do you think?
    ThePianoChan
    ThePianoChan

Notes : 3020

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://thepianochan.blog125.fc2.com/

The Black Rock Shooter pilot LIED. Empty Re: The Black Rock Shooter pilot LIED.

Post by ThePianoChan Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 pm

D: I never watched it. . .. . . Well I started to then was like "...nneehhh cute but no"

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:27 pm

I was like that initially too. You have to watch the whole thing.
    ThePianoChan
    ThePianoChan

Notes : 3020

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://thepianochan.blog125.fc2.com/

Post by ThePianoChan Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:28 pm

:u . . . . . .really? I just like..SKIPPED around cause I was bored. . . .sad :c . . .so cute
    Suberu
    Suberu

Notes : 68

Post by Suberu Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:09 am

comparison #6.

I noticed this one! I mean, she's a badass when she's holding a katana. But why a big swiss knife?! WHY?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:01 am