Male/Low Voiced Female Voice Donor Needed! Please help, and look inside! :D

fukokun

Notes : 1339

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project ZOMBIE, as well as a couple other solo UTAUloids.
    Blog/Website: None, currently

Male/Low Voiced Female Voice Donor Needed! Please help, and look inside! :D

Post by fukokun on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:46 am

Hello, VO! I'm making a male UTAUloid, so I kind of need a male voice donor. Anyone is fine! If you are a girl with a low voice and are able to alter it to sound "male", that is okay too! I just need a male sounding voice.
    But to do this, you'll need a good microphone, voice and OREMO. Audacity takes way too long to use...
    Once you're done, send the voice to me in a PM, please. Thanks a lot! I appreciate it!
    Here's the info for the UTAUloid(s) I'm making.

Spoiler:
    Name: Seberian and Seigel Vika
    Voicer:
    Height: 5"6
    Weight: ???
    Character Item: Golden Mirror/ Golden Pocketwatch
    Relationships: Seberian and Seigel love each other, not in a overly romantic sense--but in the sense that they think the other is the only one for them. They are inseperable, and both would do anything for the other.
    Language Ability: Japanese, English
    Personality: Seberian is a quiet, withdrawn young man. He has a deep voice and loves the ocean. He hates people who think he's crazy, and will do anything to prove to others he is sane. He comes off as unemotional and uncaring, but once you get to know him, he will protect you by all means. Seigel is an innocent, shy young boy who loves butterflies, pretty girls, and slow music. He has a "shota" like voice, but tries to act more mature than he is. He doesn't know much about the world around him, so he is very eager and curious. When threatened, he is courageous and when faced with formal situations, he tries to be a ladies man and a charmer, but Seigel ends up being clumsy.

Backstory: Seberian was a young boy when he realized he had Multiple Personality Disorder. He felt there was someone else inside his brain for years, and occasionally, he talked to himself. After quite a while of living with this "problem", he gave his alternate self a name. He named it Seigel, and once Seigel had a name, he started to "talk" to Seb in a higher voice than his own. Finally, Seberian defined a personality for Seigel, making his "imaginary friend" even more real. After it seemed as if Seigel was a real person, Seb taught him how to sing, and now they sing songs together. But that wasn't where it stopped-- Seigel was able to create a spiritual representation of a body, and threw himself into it. The body became "real", and Seigel became a seperate being than Seberian. Although Seigel originally was a "figment of Seberian's imagination", with enough power and longing, Seberian brought him to life.
    Physical Description: Both young men with chestnut brown hair in olive green suits and ripped up white shirts. Seberian wears a pair of handcuffs and a dog tag around his neck. Seigel wears a pocket watch around his neck and looks very young. He has no hand cuffs, but is barefoot and his pants are tattered. He wears an olive green news-boy hat.

ThePianoChan

Notes : 3020

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://thepianochan.blog125.fc2.com/

Re: Male/Low Voiced Female Voice Donor Needed! Please help, and look inside! :D

Post by ThePianoChan on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:48 pm

I can do a very low voice, in fact, I have a mostly done UTAU that is very low voices, I can do anything from middle to high, I'll even give you a sample if you want! O U O

fukokun

UTAU Information

Post by fukokun on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Sure! I'd love that! :D Please send me a sample! :D

ThePianoChan

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:

Post by ThePianoChan on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:08 pm

fukokun wrote:Sure! I'd love that! :D Please send me a sample! :D

:u

I have 2 samples.

I have a voice bank that I called "deep throat"
    and one unnamed that has no oto because ;; i messed it up but:

Here's DT's sample: http://www.4shared.com/audio/C3HUl8p-/_2__test_deep_throat.html
    [his Voice range is C1-C4 ish]

Here's unnameds sample: http://www.4shared.com/audio/QWOLVUOM/unnamed_sample.html
    [C3-C5ish]

I had to OTO/FRQ the syllables for unnamed

ThePianoChan

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:

Post by ThePianoChan on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

oAo oh wait..Oh unripe doo-doo covered banana DX I didn't read everything. I don't use OREMO. I can't.. ;; I use goldwave..sorry nvm

fukokun

UTAU Information

Post by fukokun on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:53 pm

It's ok. But if you did, that would be good.
    Don't worry. I'll still use it! I liked the second sample best, so, um... do you mind sending the VB to me? ^^ Thanks!

ThePianoChan

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:

Post by ThePianoChan on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:10 pm

fukokun wrote:It's ok. But if you did, that would be good.
    Don't worry. I'll still use it! I liked the second sample best, so, um... do you mind sending the VB to me? ^^ Thanks!

=u ehh i can't use Oremo, my laptop is a 2001 piece of unripe doo-doo covered banana.

I thought the Unnamed would fit better for his type.

I don't have some things done. so I can FRQ/OTO it then I will upload it and send it to you okay dearest? C: I should get it done by either tonight or tomorrow o u o

fukokun

UTAU Information

Post by fukokun on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Yeah! I liked Unnamed! :D

Thanks for sending it! I look forward to using him! :D

ThePianoChan

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:

Post by ThePianoChan on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:25 pm

fukokun wrote:Yeah! I liked Unnamed! :D

Thanks for sending it! I look forward to using him! :D

C: When you use him please credit me [You can use me as Pchan/ThePianochan/Drifloony/Nezumi-P]
    I will put my e-mail as contact on the readme.txt/character.txt so if they have questions they will bug me o3o. . . .
    Iroincally, unnamed is just using my normal voice >A>

fukokun

UTAU Information

Post by fukokun on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:36 pm

So, then, your voice is nice! :D

ThePianoChan

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:

Post by ThePianoChan on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:40 pm

X'D thank you. I sound like a man....>A> even though i'm female

[sadly.]

all well. i will be done tonight it looks. I am about 70% done with his OTO, the ONLY problem is I cannot put Hiragana on it.. 'w' ;; my laptop will not do that and my friends are too lazy..so we'll have to get someone to do it for us...

ThePianoChan

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:

Post by ThePianoChan on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 pm

I have ADDED:

Coughs [2] [cou1 cou2]
    throat clear [thro1]
    sniffle [sniffle]
    sneeze [sneeze]
    breath in/out nose [bre1] [bre2]
    breath in/out [brea1] [brea2]
    [[minus brackets]

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ckTr1Ldy/SSCCBBB1B1T.html

fukokun

UTAU Information

Post by fukokun on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:34 am

Ah, don't worry about Hiragana-- I can do that easily! Just wondering, if there's some samples I need, can I ask you to record/rerecord them? ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:34 am

Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:34 am