Yep, it's the all-amazing converter for romaji to hiragana and hiragana to romaji USTs! (Okay, technically it's for romaji to hiragana. For hiragana to romaji, I provided instructions, though.)
Finally, all of our nightmares are over.
I've tested it, too, and it works!
If any of you who know Java or know what you're doing, if you have modifications or improvements, feel free to submit.
I based my code off a text replacement Java source code floating around~
/EDIT: v2 released. v2 now includes support for hiragana to romaji. Also more user-friendly, so it involves running a bat file instead of Command Prompt. I have been informed that it works in a computer with non-Japanese locale, as well. Download here.
/EDIT: v2.1 released. This version is more user-friendly, as it no longer requires conversion to .txt. Also, through testing I have observed that the location of the files is not important, so I have updated the readme accordingly. Download here.
/EDIT: v2.2 released. More accurate readme. Download here.
/EDIT: v2.3 released. Full OREMO reclist support along with capital-letter support. Download here.
/EDIT: This is something you HAVE to read.
I have created a whole new infrastructure with this program and have thus renamed it "The Essential UTAU Toolkit" (but codenamed "Converter 3.0"). This program now supports:
* oto.ini aliasing for adding aliases to voicebanks (hiragana or romaji)
* adding aliases to diphone voicebanks
* converting diphone symbols to a form usable when it sometimes doesn't work on non-localed computers
* removing diphone marks from USTs
* ...and of course the original purpose, converting USTs back and forth from romaji and hiragana.
All the tools a non-locale UTAU user will ever need (and useful things for localed UTAU users too).
You can download the beauty here.
Last edited by Aster Selene on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 9 times in total