Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
xLei
Noteloid
Darkkira1332
MariRoseTair
Haloheroine
toxic_fox
Chasing Fireflies
zin
.amuletdream
BlueboyX
irei1as
15 posters

The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing

BlueboyX
    BlueboyX

Notes : 75

The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing - Page 2 Empty Re: The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing

Post by BlueboyX Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Maybe I misunderstood, but you want to change every instance of "500,-777.777,333.333,111.111" to "300,-450,222,111", right? You can do that with the 'replace all' in MS Word.
    Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

Notes : 3530

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing - Page 2 Empty Re: The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing

Post by Haloheroine Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:04 am

BlueboyX wrote:Maybe I misunderstood, but you want to change every instance of "500,-777.777,333.333,111.111" to "300,-450,222,111", right? You can do that with the 'replace all' in MS Word.
    srs.

*tries to make it work*
    *it works*
    I love you.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:14 am

...EVERY instance?

Oh...
    MariRoseTair
    MariRoseTair

Notes : 409

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Siana Shion
    Blog/Website:

Post by MariRoseTair Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:51 am

I've tried those and it won't work at all, I follow every single inctrution in the readmes of both the ust convert and the Voicebank Aliser. I use Windows Vista and the 3.6 version.
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

Notes : 1072

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CVUV series (2 characters created)
    Blog/Website: I don't have one yet.
    Status: Kira:Ver. 2 (creating act.1 VB), Lyrica( Releasing Act.1 VB)

Post by Darkkira1332 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:09 am

hmmmm I'll try this (cause My Utauloid's VB haven't aliases...most of it).

I hope it will work properly.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:53 am

Just saying "I tried everything and it won't work" to me doesn't help.

I need to know exactly what you're doing because you could be doing it wrong - this is a bug report, so please be detailed.

Also, VB aliaser does not work if the VB already has aliases.
    toxic_fox
    toxic_fox

Notes : 7

Post by toxic_fox Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:23 pm

I'm using the latest version. I have tried with a few different viocebanks, and a few .USTs. I have tried with Teto, Ruko, and Sayu. I drag the .oto file there, run the romaji thing, and put the .oto file back in the voicebank folder; all the steps listed in the instructions. WHen I test it in UTAU, nothing.

You said it won't work is the voice already has aliases? Does that mean I delete them? How?

The .ust one does not work for me either. I follow the directions, rename it to "convert.ust" run the file, etc etc, and still does not convert.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Does your computer show file endings? If not, you rename it to just "convert".

Teto, Ruko, and Sayu indeed already have aliases, and it is impossible for their voicebanks to work without them (since they use diphone, triphone, etc.) In that case you will just have to continue using the UST converter for it.
    zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Post by zin Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:02 am

oh the oto aliaser still has the r problem, my Ra was aliased wya o-o
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

UTAU Information

Post by Darkkira1332 Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:03 am

Well I tried following the instructions.

my VB was Hiraganized (about 1/3 of it), so I deleted the hiragana aliases.

I move my oto.ini file to the converter folder and run it, then I move it back...but it's still the same.

oh well I can just copy and paste the hiragana in the note pad.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:07 am

SERIOUSLY.

Just going "I tried it and it didn't work" doesn't help me at all.

The ra/ri bug will be fixed, I promise.

Is your oto.ini in the SAME FOLDER as the file you're running?
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

UTAU Information

Post by Darkkira1332 Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:40 am

yeah it is....I tried to convert it to Hiragana...and nothing happened

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:42 am

Send me a copy of your oto.ini.
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

UTAU Information

Post by Darkkira1332 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:25 am

okay...I'll just need to access my laptop back.
    toxic_fox
    toxic_fox

Post by toxic_fox Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:21 am

But the .UST converter does not work for me either...

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:47 am

GEEZ GUYS.

If it doesn't work and if you just put "IT DOESN'T WORK ARARARARAR" without further explanation I'm gonna start ignoring you.

What exactly did you do?

(Seriously. It worked for so many, so if it's not working AT ALL for you then obviously you're doing something wrong.)
    Noteloid
    Noteloid

Notes : 397

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Noteloid polyproject
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Harune Nanami - going to be ACT3,Solid append in progress

Post by Noteloid Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:24 am

I suggest a voicebank mojibake remover and converter function.
    Because fanconverts isn't the best solution because of some author-regulated UTAUs.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:02 pm

I can't convert filenames, however...I wish I could though.
    toxic_fox
    toxic_fox

Post by toxic_fox Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:37 pm

I already explained EXACTLY what I did about two posts ago.
    xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

Post by xLei Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:39 pm

This program is amazing. I love you. I've had it since the 2.2 release.

YOU HAVE MADE ME LIFE SO MUCH EASIER ;3;

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:54 pm

So you dragged it in.
    Renamed it convert.
    Ran the file.
    Took it out.
    And it didn't work?
    Noteloid
    Noteloid

Notes : 397

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Noteloid polyproject
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Harune Nanami - going to be ACT3,Solid append in progress

Post by Noteloid Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:33 am

I mean that WinZip makes mojibake,and at some files,it opens an overwriting prompt.And converting by ear results in conversion errors.
    I meant an automatic hiragana reader program to compressors,that needs just Unicode.
    The machanism of the program:
    when the program encounters the hiragana(ex.ANSI あ),it searches the Unicode equalment hiragana letter(ANSI あ=> Unicode あ).So,no more compressor mojibake!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:03 am

In my experience with UTAU it cannot process Unicode (hence why my Korean bank had to be in romaja).
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

UTAU Information

Post by Darkkira1332 Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Ah I found what went wrong on my Utauloid...I need to make a new oto.ini.

also some of them are messed up like the hiragana for "De" is switch with "do". Can you fix this?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Thank you for submitting a legitimate bug report. I will fix as soon as possible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 pm