Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
xLei
Noteloid
Darkkira1332
MariRoseTair
Haloheroine
toxic_fox
Chasing Fireflies
zin
.amuletdream
BlueboyX
irei1as
15 posters

The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing

Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

Notes : 1072

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CVUV series (2 characters created)
    Blog/Website: I don't have one yet.
    Status: Kira:Ver. 2 (creating act.1 VB), Lyrica( Releasing Act.1 VB)

The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing - Page 4 Empty Re: The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing

Post by Darkkira1332 Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:43 pm

ummm....this doesn't work in My Laptop( now I know why it didn't work at the first time). Oh and my Laptop's OS is Windows 7.

The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing - Page 4 Empty Re: The Essential UTAU Toolkit - Romaji/Hiragana UST and voicebank conversion/aliasing

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Do you have Java installed?

So 7 is an issue...-thinks about this-
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

UTAU Information

Post by Darkkira1332 Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:09 am

Java? hmmm....I don't know *checks*
    xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

Post by xLei Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:57 pm

HMM

I managed to alias Sukone Tei's oto in romaji with windows 7 64-Bit O_O

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:09 pm

...now I'm confused.

7 HATES ME /shot
    Noteloid
    Noteloid

Notes : 397

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Noteloid polyproject
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Harune Nanami - going to be ACT3,Solid append in progress

Post by Noteloid Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:02 pm

xLei wrote:HMM

Romaji aliasing is not the solution.It does nothing to WinZip's default mojibake.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Like I said, I can't test compressor mojibake issues until I have a guinea pig.

Is there ANYONE here who doesn't have Japanese compatibility or locale?
    xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

Post by xLei Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Noteloid wrote:
    xLei wrote:HMM

Romaji aliasing is not the solution.It does nothing to WinZip's default mojibake.

... No offense but what does aliasing Hiragana otos with the Toolkit have anything to do with WinZip? I'm not even referring to that at all.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Ah no no no
    There are currently two complaints right now.
    One is that it doesn't work
    The other is that they want me to make a separate program for compressor mojibake removal.

Even if the ust or filenames are in mojibake, hiragana usts and the aliaser should still work.
    Is this really necessary? This is giving me a hard time, and I need a guinea pig.
    Kestu
    Kestu

Notes : 480

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ijinne Sara ACT 2
    Blog/Website: http://ketsuutau.bravehost.com/index.html

Post by Kestu Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Yeah, this doesn't work in Windows 7 32-bit, for me at least.

I've been following the instructions to the letter. First I move the UST to the converter's folder, then I rename it "convert.ust" (my computer sometimes shows files endings, sometimes does not, but in the case of USTs it does), run the hiragana to romanji file, rename it back to normal, and move it back and it remands the same.

The Aliaser also doesn't work. I move the oto.ini in, I run the add hiragana aliases one, and move it back to the UTAUloid's folder and nothing happens.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 pm

All right. Windows 7 32-bit. That's the issue.

Make sure you have Java, by the way. Meanwhile I'll check for Java issues in 7 32-b.
    irei1as
    irei1as

Notes : 1007

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Valen Sodebades
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/user/irei1as

Post by irei1as Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:42 pm

As VISTA user... are you running the bat file as administrator? It seems to exist an issue with that.
    Kestu
    Kestu

UTAU Information

Post by Kestu Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:56 am

I tried running the bat as an administrator, but nothing happened again.

I also just installed the newest Java, with no success.
    irei1as
    irei1as

Notes : 1007

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Valen Sodebades
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/user/irei1as

Post by irei1as Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:11 am

Hmm, I wonder if it could be a problem with the "PATH".
    Some info here:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/help/path.xml

But I suggest you to do nothing if you don't know what this means.

If a .bat with something like:

C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java TextRep convert.ust -otherfile-.txt
    (or something like that for where java.exe is)

as the instruction works with those people with the problem then it's sure the "PATH" issue.
    Noteloid
    Noteloid

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Noteloid Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:23 pm

If we cannot disable mojibake,we can disable overwriting to extract the VB with all files.Before I installed the japanese support,I had problems with overwriting,because the WinZip had default mojibake,and some syllables are renamed under the same name.Ex.:
    ge => é-
    mo => é-
    pa => é-
    There was 10 copies of the é- mojibake per the 10 syllable.
    Instead of overwriting,when extract,we can mark them to display that is a different wav:
    ge => é-
    mo => é-(2)
    pa => é-(3)
    and etc etc....
    Then generating a seperate oto.ini,and the UTAU can compress hiragana and romanji.And all is done with downloading the original VB instead of a fanconvert,and saved from the mojibake-induced overwriting by using a copy marking method.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:59 pm

The original test ran with C:/Documents and Settings/(your name here). Further testing had me figure out that as long as the bat was in the same place as the actual files, it was supposed to work.

Try moving the files (not the folder, the files) to C:/Documents and Settings/(your name). (If you're running as admin, do it as C:/.) If that doesn't work, path isn't an issue.

As for the romaji issue, that would cause the oto.ini aliaser (and all the hiragana usts) to get confused.
    Kestu
    Kestu

UTAU Information

Post by Kestu Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:54 am

That failed too. Admittedly, I did use an oto instead of an UST because I have already converted the USTs by hand.
    Noteloid
    Noteloid

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Noteloid Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:03 am

Yeah,and I warn you that most of the USTs not works with other UTAUs.Like offtimeness,preutter bugs and so on.
    BTW did you noticed that Selene needs a guinea pig for the mojibake remover?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:28 am

Just call me Aster ^^ And yeah, I was pretty pronounced about it.

So Ketsu, about my need for a guinea pig...
    Kestu
    Kestu

UTAU Information

Post by Kestu Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 pm

As long as it won't break my computer (as this is my family's laptop), I'm willing to do a Windows 7 32-bit test.

Can't help anyone with mojibake, though. Defoko is already screwed up and I can use Japanese locale (even if UTAU is funny about showing kana). Though, of course, I could just turn it off and see what happens.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Oh, then never mind. The mojibake is the issue, not the compatibility.

/Edit: I mean, compatibility is an issue, but not the one I need a guinea pig for.
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

UTAU Information

Post by Darkkira1332 Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:32 am

Hmmm...It seems I don't have Java in my laptop. >_>

I guess I'll just use My PC to Hiraganize VB's..

Oh Yeah can I ask? Is there a VCV Converter? well just asking.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Get Java. You will not be able to get ANYWHERE with a computer without Java. It's a free download anyway.

No, I'm not bothering with VCV since almost all VCV voicebanks and USTs are in hiragana anyway, so conversion is unecessary.
    Darkkira1332
    Darkkira1332

UTAU Information

Post by Darkkira1332 Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:44 am

Oh....oh well I guess I'll download Java.*Starts downloading*

oh wait...this might take time(I only have one connection....only in my PC XP)
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:02 am

I have not read through the complete thread, so if this has been said already you can get pissed of at me.

I just downloaded a VB with Japanese-named samples AND an oto.ini-alias in hiragana. The program does not change the aliases in romaji when it's filled with something else. Just so you know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:53 am