Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Erxenesh
fukokun
6 posters

Hey, um, I have an art request or two... Please assist me if you can! :)

fukokun
    fukokun

Notes : 1339

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project ZOMBIE, as well as a couple other solo UTAUloids.
    Blog/Website: None, currently

Hey, um, I have an art request or two... Please assist me if you can! :) Empty Hey, um, I have an art request or two... Please assist me if you can! :)

Post by fukokun Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:14 am

Okay, the thing is... I have a new UTAU who needs some colors to use, but I don't know what colors she should have on her. Her name's PLAGUE (or Yamai). She is associated with disease and death. I already have her voice, but I need colors for her design. I'd like dark colors, or colors that are associated with sickness. Thanks, and here's her picture.
    Spoiler:

The other thing is that I have an UTAU named Cecile Rail. If someone could draw him for me, I'd appreciate it... In return, I could configure a CV voicebank, since I'm not the best artist.

Here's Cecile's picture (thanks Kolya-kun for assisting me with the design!!)
    Spoiler:
    Thanks a lot! Please help if you can!!
    Erxenesh
    Erxenesh

Notes : 218

Hey, um, I have an art request or two... Please assist me if you can! :) Empty Re: Hey, um, I have an art request or two... Please assist me if you can! :)

Post by Erxenesh Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:47 am

I'm going to try it, ok?
    fukokun
    fukokun

UTAU Information

Hey, um, I have an art request or two... Please assist me if you can! :) Empty Re: Hey, um, I have an art request or two... Please assist me if you can! :)

Post by fukokun Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:00 am

Thanks!! :D :D
    Erxenesh
    Erxenesh

Notes : 218

Post by Erxenesh Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:20 am

Nah, it will take longer then I thought...Your Plague has many pixels that are a different colour...
    fukokun
    fukokun

UTAU Information

Post by fukokun Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:00 am

Oh, you could just give me the colors I should use and label them accordingly? Like (this color) for (this part of the body)?
    Sugarsheba
    Sugarsheba

Notes : 515

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sheba-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://kyokorozene.webs.com

Post by Sugarsheba Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Hey, um, I have an art request or two... Please assist me if you can! :) Yasai_Colour_Scheme_by_SugarSheba

Like it?
    Mayuen
    Mayuen

Notes : 514

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: -
    Blog/Website: -

Post by Mayuen Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 pm

May I try to? :3
    koolit
    koolit

Notes : 398

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ame Shirohi
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/Koolit13

Post by koolit Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:36 pm

I will try this =) I'll sketch Cecile today, and if I'm not busy, I'll color them all tomorrow. Forgive me if I take a really long time xD
    koolit
    koolit

UTAU Information

Post by koolit Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:49 pm

okay, when messing around with the Hue/Saturation Filter on PaintTool SAI, I kinda got two similiar, but different designs that I thought could work for Plague

This one is lighter, kinda moldish looking, which I thought was kinda cool. Brown and Green go together is an earthy, natural way, and with disease being a "natural" thing, I thought it fit.
    Spoiler:
    So this one is darker, which I thought you might prefer (with your dark humor, themes, etc. Wink ) The beak (and her eyes) actually is/are red (maybe to symbolize blood? hehe @w@) Somehow I wanted to add the red in, just for one more color in the scheme. If you don't like it, then it could always be replaced with a gray or something ^^; The beak was kinda hard to pick a color for, for some reason... xD
    Spoiler:
    I like both of them and I really love her design overall. >w< I also like her skin tone xD (In the first one, I think it goes well with the colors, and in the second one, I think the contrast makes it visually interesting)......I should stop talking now ._.

Yay, Cecile next x3 I hope you like the designs. If you pick one for her official color, I would really love to color/shade them so they aren't so 2-dimentional. Please tell me what you think!

EDIT: OTL my friend said that maybe the brown and red don't go together, so here's another alternative...
    Spoiler:
    fukokun
    fukokun

UTAU Information

Post by fukokun Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:10 am

Thanks to everyone, I was able to find a color scheme!
    Here she is! :D

Spoiler:

Now, all I need is someone to draw Cecile! ^^ Thanks guys!!
    koolit
    koolit

UTAU Information

Post by koolit Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Wow that color scheme is really good 0w0 (haha, better than mine were xP)

I finished drawing/coloring Cecile. I hope you like it ^_^

Spoiler:
    Please tell me what you think. x)
    Super-Spazz-Muffin
    Super-Spazz-Muffin

Notes : 594

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Uzuloid
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/thespazzofmuffins

Post by Super-Spazz-Muffin Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:28 pm

I'm using Cecile in Alluring Secret Black Vow pretty soon, and I plan to make a mini PV for it. so I'll put the video here, alond with the pic of Cecile used in it <3
    fukokun
    fukokun

UTAU Information

Post by fukokun Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:01 am

Ah, yay!! Thank you so much!! :D I appreciate that you're going to use him!! :3
    Super-Spazz-Muffin
    Super-Spazz-Muffin

UTAU Information

Post by Super-Spazz-Muffin Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:45 am

Hehe~ Here's a link to the video

And here's the pictures I used:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img687/8748/onec.png

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img214/2555/twoh.png

(They're a lil too big to put in spoiler boxes D: )
    fukokun
    fukokun

UTAU Information

Post by fukokun Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:02 am

Wow!! Great job! I really love your art!! :3 Thank you so much!
    Super-Spazz-Muffin
    Super-Spazz-Muffin

UTAU Information

Post by Super-Spazz-Muffin Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:44 am

Yays, i'm glad ya like it >w<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:06 am