Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Darkkira1332
Undecided
MillyAqualine
Ezri
REN
9 posters

Tetete (Slavik UTAU group)

Mathieu
    Mathieu

Notes : 472

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/UTAUXYZ

Tetete (Slavik UTAU group) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tetete (Slavik UTAU group)

Post by Mathieu Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Okay guys...arguing stops or this thread gets closed.
    Undecided
    Undecided

Notes : 52

Post by Undecided Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:45 pm

numbarr3 wrote:Okay seriously, NO ONE ASK FOR A CRITIQUE,so just STFU and leave us alone Undecided.

Nobody asked for a critique, yes, I know. I've been told many times, but I fail to see how it was as terribly wrong as most of you are making it out to be.

Additionally, I tend to assume critique is allowed unless the first post explicitly says not to post one. Up until now no problems have arisen.

Mathieu wrote:Okay guys...arguing stops or this thread gets closed.

At the moment I am focused less on arguing and more on making sure people know I was not trying to be as heartlessly rude as I apparently came off as.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Okay, Mathieu. this. I cant stand it.

uhm, knowing this thread isn't mine, I dont know that I should be asking you of this but, may you close the thread? Please?
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Post by vio. Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:48 pm

The Problem is, You're giving critique where it's not desired. I'm sure you knew-well in what you were doing, as so saying. And Chansey was sticking up for her friend, since there was no one else to defend her here.

You should have let it go when first asked to stop, but you kept plowing on; /This/ is Rude, and disregarding the pleadings asking you to stop, is /rude/.

I'm not the rude one here; I'm defending the people you've unnecessarily critiqued, who have asked you MULTIPLE, Times to stop your persistence.

There's over 900 UTAU; You can't be 100% unique anymore with that type of number. People can sound alike, look alike, in this world. Nothing can fix that, obviously. How does one "change" their voice to be 100% unlike anyone else's? How do you expect people to make crystal-clear voicebanks from what they manage to have?

Their quality is top-notch for what they know, and have to create their UTAU. You're unnecessarily prodding at something probably, and unlikely, fixable.

And, you have no idea how hard it is to create a, by apparently your given standards, "UTAU". If you lack the knowledge, don't tell them how to fix something. It's like me, who can't fix anything mechanical, telling a body-shop guru who knows what he's doing, to "fix that shiny thinggy there by the doohicky".

Appreciate the hard work they do shell out; They're proud of this and you go off and tell them how it's "not good" and compare a simplistic video to something of that found in Rolling Girl..??

Also; Being caught up in trying to keep "Undecided" from giving unwanted and unasked for critque; I didn't say anything about this video.

///orz;;
    You guys did a great job :D The voices are really nice and the PV is simple just like the song and gets the point across very nice aswell. I want Wika's voice *A*;; She's so cute *u*;; I love how strong Enpa's voice is, and this is the first time I've heard Blanc, her design is adorable *U*;; Rui's voice is really fluid, and I love that~ Kotori's voice is also pretty uniqur *u*;;

Though Wika's last name should be in Kanji, ouo;; Though Iiki's name was in hiragana (I believe) for awhile before being changed to Kanji aswell and no one brought it up in a big fuss; So I'm sure Wika wouldn't be received badly either.

GJ GJ *u*;; I love them all.
    numbarr3
    numbarr3

Notes : 725

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: KAISA
    Blog/Website: http://utaukaisa.blogspot.com/

Post by numbarr3 Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Undecided wrote:

Nobody asked for a critique, yes, I know. I've been told many times, but I fail to see how it was as terribly wrong as most of you are making it out to be.

Additionally, I tend to assume critique is allowed unless the first post explicitly says not to post one. Up until now no problems have arisen.

I understand that, sorry for saying that, I just kinda gotten in a bad mood seeing the argument on this thread ._.

Also I agree with Luna, can you close the thread?
    Chansey
    Chansey

Notes : 18

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shizune Kotori, Otsukonomi Wasabi
    Blog/Website:

Post by Chansey Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:57 pm

Please can you ask Ren about the thread first? I'll be feeling sorry if it will be closed because of me

Vio-san, thanks so much ;w; though it's not my thread [but a part of the work is mine... so I can thank you xDD]
    Undecided
    Undecided

Notes : 52

Post by Undecided Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:07 pm

vio. wrote:The Problem is, You're giving critique where it's not desired. I'm sure you knew-well in what you were doing, as so saying. And Chansey was sticking up for her friend, since there was no one else to defend her here.

You should have let it go when first asked to stop, but you kept plowing on; /This/ is Rude, and disregarding the pleadings asking you to stop, is /rude/.

I'm not the rude one here; I'm defending the people you've unnecessarily critiqued, who have asked you MULTIPLE, Times to stop your persistence.

There's over 900 UTAU; You can't be 100% unique anymore with that type of number. People can sound alike, look alike, in this world. Nothing can fix that, obviously. How does one "change" their voice to be 100% unlike anyone else's? How do you expect people to make crystal-clear voicebanks from what they manage to have?

Their quality is top-notch for what they know, and have to create their UTAU. You're unnecessarily prodding at something probably, and unlikely, fixable.

And, you have no idea how hard it is to create a, by apparently your given standards, "UTAU". If you lack the knowledge, don't tell them how to fix something. It's like me, who can't fix anything mechanical, telling a body-shop guru who knows what he's doing, to "fix that shiny thinggy there by the doohicky".

Appreciate the hard work they do shell out; They're proud of this and you go off and tell them how it's "not good" and compare a simplistic video to something of that found in Rolling Girl..??

I was unaware that it was not desired. As I have stated before, I assume critique is welcome unless stated otherwise, and it has not caused a problem until now. Chansey may have been sticking up for her friend, but she was still rude in doing so.

I was told to stop caviling, not to stop posting altogether. At that point I had stopped, I was trying to get the point across that yes, "Wika" would be pronounced "Ika", and no, this doesn't mean the name should be changed.

You can defend people and still be rude. You came off as rude to me in your previous post, and Chansey came off as rude on numerous occasions.

I never said anything about crystal-clear voicebanks, I simply said voice acting was a possibility. And this is not just any old UTAU that she is similar to - it's Momo, who is well-known in both the Japanese and Overseas community. I intended that remark as a warning that it could damage her popularity. I was not asking for her to re-record the entire voicebank, however.

Re-recording a few syllables to improve their clarity isn't impossible, and I am sure that it is within their capability.

I know how to create one, I just am having technical difficulties with the microphone at the moment and can't record my voice. I did not offer any help on anything I wasn't quite sure how to do (like removing background noise), but I tried to be as helpful as I could.

Please read my previous posts. I said, in summary, that I like the video, that I appreciate the effort it took (which I said twice), the voices had a few issues but they were mostly good, and that the comparison to the Rolling Girl PV was meant as a way of clarifying that it wasn't a masterpiece but still good in its own right.

My final point (which I will say in bold to make sure you don't skip it): I was only trying to help, I was not intentionally attacking the video in any way, and I apologize for anything that could have been interpreted as rude.
    REN
    REN

Notes : 105

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAUloid
    Blog/Website: http://www.iikikoe.blogspot.com/

Post by REN Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Oh guys, I should stoped all these arguing before this , lets say, drama began.

Well I don't mind if you will close this thread, who new that the video could cause so much arguments :S

Undecided, we are not newbies, we know everything that is wrong with our UTAUs, about Wika's name: Japanese can pronounce it what ever they like, every one pronounce whatever they like, like the program UTAU itself, but for us it is Wika, not Ika, the thing that the katakana was written wrong is not my fault, I just copied what the girls wrote in UTAU wiki.

But please, SHUT UP everyone now, I know that sounded rude, I'm sorry. I created this thread just like everyone do: to show their work, that is all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 pm