Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    UtauReni
    UtauReni

    Posts : 102
    Notes : 431
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 24
    Location : California, USA

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kaeru Reni
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/utaureni
    Status: ACT1: Released. ACT2: WIP.

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by UtauReni on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:01 pm

    OK SO. I can't decide which triphonic UTAUloid's triphones I want to use as a guideline for Reni.


    I've heard Ritsu's triphone list is pretty good. I have LOKE's reclist.



    Whose triphones are the best, in your opinion(s)? :3
    Misha
    Misha
    Moderator

    Posts : 882
    Notes : 2890
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 25
    Location : in your buttocks

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/
    Status: Doing....Nothing

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Re: Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by Misha on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:08 pm

    Well, go for Ritsu if you want a standalone bank.
    annamaeblythe
    annamaeblythe
    Moderator

    Posts : 146
    Notes : 434
    Reputation : -37
    Join date : 2010-01-08

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: BLYTHE Anaka
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Triphone Ver - Beta: Posted

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Re: Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by annamaeblythe on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:21 am

    LOKE's list is easier to record (And I can send you the OTO over MSN later).

    It's also standalone.
    Misha
    Misha
    Moderator

    Posts : 882
    Notes : 2890
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 25
    Location : in your buttocks

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/
    Status: Doing....Nothing

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Re: Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by Misha on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:25 am

    Whoa, really? I only thought Ritsu's was standalone.
    Eh, mah bad.
    Aisu
    Aisu

    Posts : 1143
    Notes : 2111
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Behind you

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Re: Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by Aisu on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:00 am

    I'm having the same problem but with a wider range of options... I'm not sure which reclist I should do. Ritsu's is killing me alive and I'm not even done with 1/4 of it. I'm just like, 'but Teto, Hiyori and Sora sound absolutely amazing!'
    I really don't mind if it's a standalone voicebank or not.
    UtauReni
    UtauReni

    Posts : 102
    Notes : 431
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 24
    Location : California, USA

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kaeru Reni
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/utaureni
    Status: ACT1: Released. ACT2: WIP.

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Re: Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by UtauReni on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:01 am

    Sourbet wrote:I'm having the same problem but with a wider range of options... I'm not sure which reclist I should do. Ritsu's is killing me alive and I'm not even done with 1/4 of it. I'm just like, 'but Teto, Hiyori and Sora sound absolutely amazing!'
    I really don't mind if it's a standalone voicebank or not.



    OOOOOOOOOO. i totally would use Hiyori's reclist 8D but i cant find it anywhereee..... ;____;
    Aisu
    Aisu

    Posts : 1143
    Notes : 2111
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Behind you

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Re: Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by Aisu on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:04 am

    made it xD I have Hiyori's reclist but on my comp, I can upload later if you want. And the way Hiyori's creator recorded them is reaaaally weird...
    UtauReni
    UtauReni

    Posts : 102
    Notes : 431
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 24
    Location : California, USA

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kaeru Reni
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/utaureni
    Status: ACT1: Released. ACT2: WIP.

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Re: Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by UtauReni on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:06 am

    Sourbet wrote: made it xD I have Hiyori's reclist but on my comp, I can upload later if you want. And the way Hiyori's creator recorded them is reaaaally weird...

    ooooo awesome ^^

    weird how? Surprised weird in a good way? x3
    Aisu
    Aisu

    Posts : 1143
    Notes : 2111
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Behind you

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Re: Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by Aisu on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:10 am

    UtauReni wrote:
    Sourbet wrote: made it xD I have Hiyori's reclist but on my comp, I can upload later if you want. And the way Hiyori's creator recorded them is reaaaally weird...

    ooooo awesome ^^

    weird how? Surprised weird in a good way? x3

    I dunno, sometimes the syllables have huge spaces between them so it's not aokakosa but aaa' oooo' kaaa' kooooo' saaaaa'. ' as in abruptly stopped.
    annamaeblythe
    annamaeblythe
    Moderator

    Posts : 146
    Notes : 434
    Reputation : -37
    Join date : 2010-01-08

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: BLYTHE Anaka
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Triphone Ver - Beta: Posted

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Re: Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by annamaeblythe on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:52 am

    I can hear the difference in a stand alone and a 'lite' bank.

    But no one's right and no one's wrong. So let's all gather around the fire and sing kumbaiya.
    yesi-chan
    yesi-chan

    Posts : 100
    Notes : 590
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 31
    Location : I'm here :O

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Camila Melodía
    Blog/Website: http://camilamelodia.blogspot.com
    Status: can sing Jap, Span, Eng and has vcv functionality.

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Re: Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by yesi-chan on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:36 pm

    In my oto.ini tutorial I put a download for the short list that Teto and Momo use so you could use that Smile It's the one I used, easier to record and I just put everything together with the other sounds I have xD I really don't hear the difference between a stand alone and a lite bank since I prefer Teto voice in VCV over Ritsu's any day ^^;
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 24
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Re: Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:45 pm

    I would suggest Teto's/Momo's/Sora's/Camila's list, but Loke's is a good too!
    RITSU'S IS GREAT HOWEVER. It's a different oto technique though, at times.
    A good way to oto (this is for the Teto list) is to have the consonant set at 450, and cutoff set at -650, then the preutter is set at 300 and the overlap is set to 100. Then you just move the offset value around in the editor. :D
    Of course, for this method to work properly, you have to record with knowledge of beats.
    Oh, and this version of triphones as a short repeat of the previous note as it switches to the next. It's normal, don't worry~

    EDIT: OH MY GOD CAN I HAVE LOKE'S LIST PLZ?
    yesi-chan
    yesi-chan

    Posts : 100
    Notes : 590
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 31
    Location : I'm here :O

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Camila Melodía
    Blog/Website: http://camilamelodia.blogspot.com
    Status: can sing Jap, Span, Eng and has vcv functionality.

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Re: Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by yesi-chan on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:15 pm

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:I would suggest Teto's/Momo's/Sora's/Camila's list, but Loke's is a good too!
    RITSU'S IS GREAT HOWEVER. It's a different oto technique though, at times.
    A good way to oto (this is for the Teto list) is to have the consonant set at 450, and cutoff set at -650, then the preutter is set at 300 and the overlap is set to 100. Then you just move the offset value around in the editor. :D
    Of course, for this method to work properly, you have to record with knowledge of beats.
    Oh, and this version of triphones as a short repeat of the previous note as it switches to the next. It's normal, don't worry~

    EDIT: OH MY GOD CAN I HAVE LOKE'S LIST PLZ?
    I use slightly diffrent values to start off but that's pretty much it :D Start off with those values then move the offset until the overlap line (green) is at the end of the vowel and if the red line isn't at the end of the consonant I move it Smile

    Sponsored content

    Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^; Empty Re: Triphones? *SHOT!* ^^;

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:50 am