VOTE FOR THE WINNER. OR SOMETHING.
Kenji ACT 1 vs. Kenji Strong
Keiti ACT 1 vs. Keiti Strong
Keiti Strong sounds like.... Satemaro. XDDD
Really, this is just a "LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING AND MAKE A
Not really a GAME but yeah.
...But yay for new
1. Record a sample in Reaper
2. Transfer it over to FL Studio
3. Open up Edison as a plug-in
4. In Edison, set the record option as "Record when play"
5. Press "Record"
6. Normalize it
7. Select white noise, get a noise profile
8. Select all of the sound, remove noise.
9. Save sample in a second voicebank folder.
10. Open sound in Audacity or Reaper (I was smart and used Audacity)
11. Normalize it there too, just in case.
12. Export as a .wav in the normal voicebank folder.
13. Test in UTAU, possibly oto your sample so you don't have to later.
FL Studio and everything else made by image-line encodes .wav files in a way that UTAU doesn't like. (It makes UTAU think that the entire file is pure over-amplified static, and it won't let you make an .frq for it.) That's why re-importing into Audacity or Reaper is necessary for this method of recording.