Lily - Gravity (Get the joke? Trust me, it's awesome)

Lily - Gravity (Get the joke? Trust me, it's awesome) Empty Lily - Gravity (Get the joke? Trust me, it's awesome)

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:10 am

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11765341

All right then.

The song "Gravity" was sung for Lucky Star (the Initial D parody scene). By who? m.o.v.e.

That's right, Masuda Yuuri sang that song.

Anyway, what I just linked was the Lily cover of it. It's done by non, who's made some really awesome covers, including the Miku and Rin covers of Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (and provided the vsq we all use right now), Rin's covers of Super Driver and GO! GO! MANIAC!, and some great CLANNAD stuff (not very good with Gumi, though, I noticed).

But this cover of Gravity is awesome; all of Lily's factors are handled well, she sounds very good and in the right hands, and she even sounds like Yuuri (compare this):

Proof that Lily can be awesome after all.
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Lily - Gravity (Get the joke? Trust me, it's awesome) Empty Re: Lily - Gravity (Get the joke? Trust me, it's awesome)

Post by smeen on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:51 am

Nice!
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

Lily - Gravity (Get the joke? Trust me, it's awesome) Empty Re: Lily - Gravity (Get the joke? Trust me, it's awesome)

Post by Nanashi_Zokune on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:46 pm

lily sounds so awesome! i love m.o.v.e. and lily sounds so good in this song *must show this to yoru as proof that lily can sound good*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:42 am