Leaving some stuff clear

    Share
    avatar
    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 76

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:43 pm

    First, I want to thank everybody who helped me in UTAU issues. I don't really know if I could make an UTAUloid without the help of Yesi, Cristy (Siena Kotone's voicer), the guys from UTAU wiki...the list is never-ending, so, just thanks to everyone who had patience with me, because, I can be really annoying and retarded sometimes XD
    Now I can understand the program, I'm re-recording Katarina's voicebank again, and with other mic so, please forget her shitty old voicebank XD

    Second, I'm sorry if I can't connect in MSN/Skype or join the forum activities too much, I just don't feel done to enter to UTAU's world. I think I'm not good enough for now, because I didn't know how to manage the program well. But, when I finish this voicebank I promise you I'll be more active. C:

    Third, if you get confussed with this issue...Katarina isn't Seiya's pairing. Katarina is a bit homophobic (because of being a Chilean stereotype, she stills thinks only a man with a woman can get married and all that stuff). Antonio (her brother, genderbend) hates Seiya because Katarina cries when he ignores her. Seiya likes RAI and doesn't give a shit about Katarina. Unlike Katarina, Seiya is heterophobic (UTAU wiki says that). Seika (Seiya's genderbend) doesn't mind being paired with Katarina, but Kata hates it so much ("Que me venis a llamar lela conchetumare!!").
    Just...ask Seiya's owner...
    fuck this, now everybody is gay and hetero pairings are fucked up, just admit it ;A; sobsob
    avatar
    atoms2ashes

    Posts : 700
    Notes : 1043
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 21
    Location : The Moon

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Tesuto Komoru
    Blog/Website:
    Status: DEAD AS OF PRIOR NOTICE

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by atoms2ashes on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:15 am

    O_O

    ...

    OH!

    The solution to population inflation >D
    Genius... hehehehe >D
    avatar
    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Aline on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 am

    Gay, het, bi, what's the problem in that? As long as there's love, it's all okay. Both Seiya and Katarina are noogie=worthy for disliking the other kinds of romances.

    [hypocrite]But threesomes are just better >_>[/hypocrite]
    avatar
    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 76

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:15 pm

    @atoms2ashes: that's a good point xD
    @Aline: yeah they are. And personally I don't like threesomes, one will be ignored.
    avatar
    Misha
    Moderator

    Posts : 882
    Notes : 2890
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : in your buttocks

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/
    Status: Doing....Nothing

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Misha on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:57 pm

    No one is ignored in a threesome!
    Haven't you ever seen threesome porn!
    avatar
    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 76

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:17 pm

    Misha wrote:No one is ignored in a threesome!
    Haven't you ever seen threesome porn!

    uhmmm...that's not the point of the discussion :/
    avatar
    Misha
    Moderator

    Posts : 882
    Notes : 2890
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : in your buttocks

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/
    Status: Doing....Nothing

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Misha on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:00 pm

    . . . You guys were just talking about it, no?
    I didn't have anything else to say when I saw your OP, but I saw something I could comment on when reading the replies.
    I guess I should stop trying to be funny.


    Last edited by Misha on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:12 pm

    Oh fun a conversation that makes me feel like a jerk. Again. .... . . .
    avatar
    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 76

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:30 am

    Misha wrote:. . . You guys were just talking about it, no?
    I didn't have anything else to say when I saw your OP, but I saw something I could comment on when reading the replies.
    I guess I should stop trying to be funny.

    Sorry, I'm too serious sometimes :/

    Wolkabai wrote:Oh fun a conversation that makes me feel like a jerk. Again. .... . . .

    If you feel like a jerk, why don't you say me in the face you don't like Katarina? I feel like crap atm, so I don't really care if other bad thing happens.
    avatar
    Skye
    Admin

    Posts : 465
    Notes : 1424
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-08
    Age : 21
    Location : Guam

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hitori Kanane
    Blog/Website: N/A
    Status: Act 2 Betaing. Trying to make her Korean compatible.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Skye on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:43 am

    ffffffff
    Guys, please don't get offensive/defensive. ono;;

    Take it to MSN or something.


    I would take part in the threesome debate if not for the fact that I would probably scar some people. :/ (Not Misha, though. Miss 'I got banned from 4chan'.) [/sarcasm end]
    avatar
    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 76

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:54 am

    Skye wrote:ffffffff
    Guys, please don't get offensive/defensive. ono;;

    Take it to MSN or something.


    I would take part in the threesome debate if not for the fact that I would probably scar some people. :/ (Not Misha, though. Miss 'I got banned from 4chan'.) [/sarcasm end]

    uhmmm...I'm not being mean :U
    and if I look like I'm one, sorry...I'm feeling like crap now, I don't want to be mean ;_;
    avatar
    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 26
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by xLei on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:26 pm

    *wants to comment on the threesome*

    But alas, it's better left unsaid

    *also not wanting to scar people*
    avatar
    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:49 pm

    xLei wrote:*wants to comment on the threesome*

    But alas, it's better left unsaid

    *also not wanting to scar people*

    LOLOL <3 ..

    @vodKata..

    First of all you say I don't like Katarina.. I don't know why you feel that.. Seiya is my utau and I just don't feel like pairing him with her. I wasn't going to say anything but I don't like how you always say that.. I like Katarina. Seiya likes Katarina. Seiya is not in love with Katarina.. there's a difference. I don't like just pairing my characters with anyones..it's a deeper reason than just 'oh seiyas gay so he hates Katarina' that's not how it works.. D<

    [And i'm sorry .. for not talking about this elsewhere mods..]
    avatar
    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 76

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:49 pm

    xLei wrote:*wants to comment on the threesome*

    But alas, it's better left unsaid

    *also not wanting to scar people*

    I don't think if there's something that scares me more than an earthquake, lol

    Wolkabai wrote:
    @vodKata..

    First of all you say I don't like Katarina.. I don't know why you feel that.. Seiya is my utau and I just don't feel like pairing him with her. I wasn't going to say anything but I don't like how you always say that.. I like Katarina. Seiya likes Katarina. Seiya is not in love with Katarina.. there's a difference. I don't like just pairing my characters with anyones..it's a deeper reason than just 'oh seiyas gay so he hates Katarina' that's not how it works.. D<

    [And i'm sorry .. for not talking about this elsewhere mods..]

    Well, isn't that a BIT ironic?
    I don't think a heterophobe would 'like' a homophobe.
    Just tell me you don't want to associate Katarina with Seiya and that's all.
    avatar
    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    xLei wrote:*wants to comment on the threesome*

    But alas, it's better left unsaid

    *also not wanting to scar people*

    I don't think if there's something that scares me more than an earthquake, lol

    Wolkabai wrote:
    @vodKata..

    First of all you say I don't like Katarina.. I don't know why you feel that.. Seiya is my utau and I just don't feel like pairing him with her. I wasn't going to say anything but I don't like how you always say that.. I like Katarina. Seiya likes Katarina. Seiya is not in love with Katarina.. there's a difference. I don't like just pairing my characters with anyones..it's a deeper reason than just 'oh seiyas gay so he hates Katarina' that's not how it works.. D<

    [And i'm sorry .. for not talking about this elsewhere mods..]

    Well, isn't that a BIT ironic?
    I don't think a heterophobe would 'like' a homophobe.
    Just tell me you don't want to associate Katarina with Seiya and that's all.

    Oh well sorry. I like to overlook features that may discriminate but you keep insisting as if you WANT him to hate her. :\
    avatar
    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 76

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    Oh well sorry. I like to overlook features that may discriminate but you keep insisting as if you WANT him to hate her. :\

    I'm just saying that's pretty ironic. And if you want to make him hate her, that's you desicion because it's your character, not mine
    avatar
    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    Oh well sorry. I like to overlook features that may discriminate but you keep insisting as if you WANT him to hate her. :\

    I'm just saying that's pretty ironic. And if you want to make him hate her, that's you desicion because it's your character, not mine

    .....you don't understand. Never mind.
    avatar
    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 76

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:21 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    Oh well sorry. I like to overlook features that may discriminate but you keep insisting as if you WANT him to hate her. :\

    I'm just saying that's pretty ironic. And if you want to make him hate her, that's you desicion because it's your character, not mine

    .....you don't understand. Never mind.

    No, I understand. I'm not insisting that Seiya must hate Kata but that isn't my desicion.
    And my opinion is it's pretty ironic to like her.
    But I feel more comfortable if you choose that...I feel the 'patuda' enough to say Kata loves Seiya without told you before...;_;
    avatar
    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:26 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    Oh well sorry. I like to overlook features that may discriminate but you keep insisting as if you WANT him to hate her. :\

    I'm just saying that's pretty ironic. And if you want to make him hate her, that's you desicion because it's your character, not mine

    .....you don't understand. Never mind.

    No, I understand. I'm not insisting that Seiya must hate Kata but that isn't my desicion.
    And my opinion is it's pretty ironic to like her.
    But I feel more comfortable if you choose that...I feel the 'patuda' enough to say Kata loves Seiya without told you before...;_;

    But I already said he doesn't.. and what is 'patuda...' Seiyas relationship is just more personal so me.. because I don't just... randomly pair my characters...
    avatar
    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 76

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    But I already said he doesn't.. and what is 'patuda...' Seiyas relationship is just more personal so me.. because I don't just... randomly pair my characters...

    Patuda = Egoist.
    I feel egoist because I've paired him with Kata...
    I'm really sorry, please forgive me.

    By the way, I've disassiociated them.
    avatar
    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:40 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    But I already said he doesn't.. and what is 'patuda...' Seiyas relationship is just more personal so me.. because I don't just... randomly pair my characters...

    Patuda = Egoist.
    I feel egoist because I've paired him with Kata...
    I'm really sorry, please forgive me.

    By the way, I've disassiociated them.

    Well someone liking someone else isn't the same as a pairing.. @_@ it's okay .. and okay.. you don't have to apologize... just.. stop being so .... angry .. .. ...... @_@ ;;
    avatar
    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 76

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    Well someone liking someone else isn't the same as a pairing.. @_@ it's okay .. and okay.. you don't have to apologize... just.. stop being so .... angry .. .. ...... @_@ ;;

    I'm not angry. I was crying a while ago, but I don't want to talk about that.
    avatar
    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:48 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    Well someone liking someone else isn't the same as a pairing.. @_@ it's okay .. and okay.. you don't have to apologize... just.. stop being so .... angry .. .. ...... @_@ ;;

    I'm not angry. I was crying a while ago, but I don't want to talk about that.

    @_@ <333 hbsdjka
    avatar
    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 76

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:52 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    @_@ <333 hbsdjka

    huh? :/
    avatar
    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:01 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    @_@ <333 hbsdjka

    huh? :/

    Nothing.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:40 pm