Leaving some stuff clear

    Share

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:43 pm

    First, I want to thank everybody who helped me in UTAU issues. I don't really know if I could make an UTAUloid without the help of Yesi, Cristy (Siena Kotone's voicer), the guys from UTAU wiki...the list is never-ending, so, just thanks to everyone who had patience with me, because, I can be really annoying and retarded sometimes XD
    Now I can understand the program, I'm re-recording Katarina's voicebank again, and with other mic so, please forget her shitty old voicebank XD

    Second, I'm sorry if I can't connect in MSN/Skype or join the forum activities too much, I just don't feel done to enter to UTAU's world. I think I'm not good enough for now, because I didn't know how to manage the program well. But, when I finish this voicebank I promise you I'll be more active. C:

    Third, if you get confussed with this issue...Katarina isn't Seiya's pairing. Katarina is a bit homophobic (because of being a Chilean stereotype, she stills thinks only a man with a woman can get married and all that stuff). Antonio (her brother, genderbend) hates Seiya because Katarina cries when he ignores her. Seiya likes RAI and doesn't give a shit about Katarina. Unlike Katarina, Seiya is heterophobic (UTAU wiki says that). Seika (Seiya's genderbend) doesn't mind being paired with Katarina, but Kata hates it so much ("Que me venis a llamar lela conchetumare!!").
    Just...ask Seiya's owner...
    fuck this, now everybody is gay and hetero pairings are fucked up, just admit it ;A; sobsob

    atoms2ashes

    Posts : 700
    Notes : 1043
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 21
    Location : The Moon

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Tesuto Komoru
    Blog/Website:
    Status: DEAD AS OF PRIOR NOTICE

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by atoms2ashes on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:15 am

    O_O

    ...

    OH!

    The solution to population inflation >D
    Genius... hehehehe >D

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Aline on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 am

    Gay, het, bi, what's the problem in that? As long as there's love, it's all okay. Both Seiya and Katarina are noogie=worthy for disliking the other kinds of romances.

    [hypocrite]But threesomes are just better >_>[/hypocrite]

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:15 pm

    @atoms2ashes: that's a good point xD
    @Aline: yeah they are. And personally I don't like threesomes, one will be ignored.

    Misha
    Moderator

    Posts : 882
    Notes : 2890
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : in your buttocks

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/
    Status: Doing....Nothing

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Misha on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:57 pm

    No one is ignored in a threesome!
    Haven't you ever seen threesome porn!

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:17 pm

    Misha wrote:No one is ignored in a threesome!
    Haven't you ever seen threesome porn!

    uhmmm...that's not the point of the discussion :/

    Misha
    Moderator

    Posts : 882
    Notes : 2890
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : in your buttocks

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/
    Status: Doing....Nothing

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Misha on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:00 pm

    . . . You guys were just talking about it, no?
    I didn't have anything else to say when I saw your OP, but I saw something I could comment on when reading the replies.
    I guess I should stop trying to be funny.


    Last edited by Misha on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:12 pm

    Oh fun a conversation that makes me feel like a jerk. Again. .... . . .

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:30 am

    Misha wrote:. . . You guys were just talking about it, no?
    I didn't have anything else to say when I saw your OP, but I saw something I could comment on when reading the replies.
    I guess I should stop trying to be funny.

    Sorry, I'm too serious sometimes :/

    Wolkabai wrote:Oh fun a conversation that makes me feel like a jerk. Again. .... . . .

    If you feel like a jerk, why don't you say me in the face you don't like Katarina? I feel like crap atm, so I don't really care if other bad thing happens.

    Skye
    Admin

    Posts : 465
    Notes : 1424
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-08
    Age : 20
    Location : Guam

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hitori Kanane
    Blog/Website: N/A
    Status: Act 2 Betaing. Trying to make her Korean compatible.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Skye on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:43 am

    ffffffff
    Guys, please don't get offensive/defensive. ono;;

    Take it to MSN or something.


    I would take part in the threesome debate if not for the fact that I would probably scar some people. :/ (Not Misha, though. Miss 'I got banned from 4chan'.) [/sarcasm end]

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:54 am

    Skye wrote:ffffffff
    Guys, please don't get offensive/defensive. ono;;

    Take it to MSN or something.


    I would take part in the threesome debate if not for the fact that I would probably scar some people. :/ (Not Misha, though. Miss 'I got banned from 4chan'.) [/sarcasm end]

    uhmmm...I'm not being mean :U
    and if I look like I'm one, sorry...I'm feeling like crap now, I don't want to be mean ;_;

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by xLei on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:26 pm

    *wants to comment on the threesome*

    But alas, it's better left unsaid

    *also not wanting to scar people*

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:49 pm

    xLei wrote:*wants to comment on the threesome*

    But alas, it's better left unsaid

    *also not wanting to scar people*

    LOLOL <3 ..

    @vodKata..

    First of all you say I don't like Katarina.. I don't know why you feel that.. Seiya is my utau and I just don't feel like pairing him with her. I wasn't going to say anything but I don't like how you always say that.. I like Katarina. Seiya likes Katarina. Seiya is not in love with Katarina.. there's a difference. I don't like just pairing my characters with anyones..it's a deeper reason than just 'oh seiyas gay so he hates Katarina' that's not how it works.. D<

    [And i'm sorry .. for not talking about this elsewhere mods..]

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:49 pm

    xLei wrote:*wants to comment on the threesome*

    But alas, it's better left unsaid

    *also not wanting to scar people*

    I don't think if there's something that scares me more than an earthquake, lol

    Wolkabai wrote:
    @vodKata..

    First of all you say I don't like Katarina.. I don't know why you feel that.. Seiya is my utau and I just don't feel like pairing him with her. I wasn't going to say anything but I don't like how you always say that.. I like Katarina. Seiya likes Katarina. Seiya is not in love with Katarina.. there's a difference. I don't like just pairing my characters with anyones..it's a deeper reason than just 'oh seiyas gay so he hates Katarina' that's not how it works.. D<

    [And i'm sorry .. for not talking about this elsewhere mods..]

    Well, isn't that a BIT ironic?
    I don't think a heterophobe would 'like' a homophobe.
    Just tell me you don't want to associate Katarina with Seiya and that's all.

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    xLei wrote:*wants to comment on the threesome*

    But alas, it's better left unsaid

    *also not wanting to scar people*

    I don't think if there's something that scares me more than an earthquake, lol

    Wolkabai wrote:
    @vodKata..

    First of all you say I don't like Katarina.. I don't know why you feel that.. Seiya is my utau and I just don't feel like pairing him with her. I wasn't going to say anything but I don't like how you always say that.. I like Katarina. Seiya likes Katarina. Seiya is not in love with Katarina.. there's a difference. I don't like just pairing my characters with anyones..it's a deeper reason than just 'oh seiyas gay so he hates Katarina' that's not how it works.. D<

    [And i'm sorry .. for not talking about this elsewhere mods..]

    Well, isn't that a BIT ironic?
    I don't think a heterophobe would 'like' a homophobe.
    Just tell me you don't want to associate Katarina with Seiya and that's all.

    Oh well sorry. I like to overlook features that may discriminate but you keep insisting as if you WANT him to hate her. :\

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    Oh well sorry. I like to overlook features that may discriminate but you keep insisting as if you WANT him to hate her. :\

    I'm just saying that's pretty ironic. And if you want to make him hate her, that's you desicion because it's your character, not mine

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    Oh well sorry. I like to overlook features that may discriminate but you keep insisting as if you WANT him to hate her. :\

    I'm just saying that's pretty ironic. And if you want to make him hate her, that's you desicion because it's your character, not mine

    .....you don't understand. Never mind.

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:21 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    Oh well sorry. I like to overlook features that may discriminate but you keep insisting as if you WANT him to hate her. :\

    I'm just saying that's pretty ironic. And if you want to make him hate her, that's you desicion because it's your character, not mine

    .....you don't understand. Never mind.

    No, I understand. I'm not insisting that Seiya must hate Kata but that isn't my desicion.
    And my opinion is it's pretty ironic to like her.
    But I feel more comfortable if you choose that...I feel the 'patuda' enough to say Kata loves Seiya without told you before...;_;

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:26 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    Oh well sorry. I like to overlook features that may discriminate but you keep insisting as if you WANT him to hate her. :\

    I'm just saying that's pretty ironic. And if you want to make him hate her, that's you desicion because it's your character, not mine

    .....you don't understand. Never mind.

    No, I understand. I'm not insisting that Seiya must hate Kata but that isn't my desicion.
    And my opinion is it's pretty ironic to like her.
    But I feel more comfortable if you choose that...I feel the 'patuda' enough to say Kata loves Seiya without told you before...;_;

    But I already said he doesn't.. and what is 'patuda...' Seiyas relationship is just more personal so me.. because I don't just... randomly pair my characters...

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    But I already said he doesn't.. and what is 'patuda...' Seiyas relationship is just more personal so me.. because I don't just... randomly pair my characters...

    Patuda = Egoist.
    I feel egoist because I've paired him with Kata...
    I'm really sorry, please forgive me.

    By the way, I've disassiociated them.

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:40 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    But I already said he doesn't.. and what is 'patuda...' Seiyas relationship is just more personal so me.. because I don't just... randomly pair my characters...

    Patuda = Egoist.
    I feel egoist because I've paired him with Kata...
    I'm really sorry, please forgive me.

    By the way, I've disassiociated them.

    Well someone liking someone else isn't the same as a pairing.. @_@ it's okay .. and okay.. you don't have to apologize... just.. stop being so .... angry .. .. ...... @_@ ;;

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    Well someone liking someone else isn't the same as a pairing.. @_@ it's okay .. and okay.. you don't have to apologize... just.. stop being so .... angry .. .. ...... @_@ ;;

    I'm not angry. I was crying a while ago, but I don't want to talk about that.

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:48 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    Well someone liking someone else isn't the same as a pairing.. @_@ it's okay .. and okay.. you don't have to apologize... just.. stop being so .... angry .. .. ...... @_@ ;;

    I'm not angry. I was crying a while ago, but I don't want to talk about that.

    @_@ <333 hbsdjka

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Catarsis on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:52 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    @_@ <333 hbsdjka

    huh? :/

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Wolkabai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:01 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    @_@ <333 hbsdjka

    huh? :/

    Nothing.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Leaving some stuff clear

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:55 am


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:55 am