Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
MillyAqualine
Kanade
Aimon
0N0R0loids
atoms2ashes
crashflashbang
Saymoi
xLei
smeen
LupinAKAFlashTH2
Fura
Yanyu
Wolkabai
CDchan
Aline
어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)
Skye
kisekixkoe
Nanashi_Zokune
Sparky
Chasing Fireflies
Catarsis
Uchi-chan
Fumfum
Misha
Hira-Chira
30 posters

Favorite Anime/Manga Character of All Time?

Hira-Chira
    Hira-Chira

Notes : 670

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Favorite Anime/Manga Character of All Time? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Anime/Manga Character of All Time?

Post by Hira-Chira Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:35 pm

atoms2ashes wrote:Favorite Anime/Manga Character of All Time? - Page 3 Image

Nozomu Itoshiki~!
    8D Zetsubooooou~!
    Kanade
    Kanade

Notes : 62

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Komai Seikatsu
    Blog/Website:

Favorite Anime/Manga Character of All Time? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Anime/Manga Character of All Time?

Post by Kanade Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:13 pm

Simple.

Juliet from Romeo X Juliet...

Favorite Anime/Manga Character of All Time? - Page 3 RomeoXJuliet00019
    ^^Red Whirlwind disguise

Favorite Anime/Manga Character of All Time? - Page 3 Romeo-X-Juliette-13-vostfr-DDL
    ^^Normal...and cornered~

And---a big DUR to you---Kanade/Angel from Angel Beats! (Hence ze username~)

Favorite Anime/Manga Character of All Time? - Page 3 X11+Tenshi

Of course, my favorite Angel Beats characters deal is a sad story...Iwasawa was my favorite, then she disappeared; then Yui(-nyan), who followed her...GRR! So now I at least have Kanade and TK~

Get chance and luck and meet the standard of the iris! xD
    MillyAqualine
    MillyAqualine

Notes : 2148

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sanloids and more
    Blog/Website:

Post by MillyAqualine Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:35 pm

In Tokyo Mew mew, my favorite character is...Minto Aïzawa ^^

Even if sh'es often sarcastic, I like her because of her kindness and her secret and very hidden altriusm. Then, it's my favorite character of TMM because blue is my 2nd favourite colour (my first is pink), birds are my 2nd favourites animals (my first ares fishes) and when I was younger, I loved eating mint (unfortunately, since a bad exprience, I can't eat mint and if I eat it, I've troubles...) and air is ma 2nd favourite elemnt (my first is....WAATEEEEEEEER !! *~* ♥ )

I like the others µµ, Masaya,; Ryo, Keiichiro, Meguro, ... I love all characters (except a bit aliens and Saint Rose Crusaders)

My favourite character of Mermaid Melody is Lina Touin *_* She's mature, she lives in past in the beginning (as me), she's courageous and I love her dress. And because green is my 5th favourite colour (even if I like especially seagreen)...And her voice ♥

Then, my 2nd favourite character is Luchia, because she's funny, she's the heroin, she's cutie ^.^ and because pink is my 1st very favourite colour *_* Voice is cute..

In third position, I love Noelle, because indigo is a beautiful colour, she's altruist...Why she hasn't a song in solo as the others ? Why her and coco ? T__T Cutie voice ♥

Finally, I like the others mermaids ^_^ (less Hanon...), then Kaito, Hippo, Tarô Mitsuki, ...

Mikaheru-kun
    Mikaheru-kun

Notes : 756

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Lavaloids
    Blog/Website: www.yakushimaru.deviantart.com
    Status: Mika-Chan : Complete Marc : Complete ~ Aragumi : Complete ~

Post by Mikaheru-kun Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Chasing Fireflies wrote:
    Misha wrote:Its difficult, but one that springs to mind is KAMINA from GURREN LAGANN.

YES

YESSSS <3

Mine is England/Arthur from Axis Powers Hetalia. ^__^

I have to say : i WUV U , England is one of my favorite in this manga XD

But also, my other favorites are : Spain/Antonio and Romano/Lovino from APH Or HWS
    Mai Murasaki
    Mai Murasaki

Notes : 159

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Mai Murasaki
    Blog/Website: www.MaiMurasaki.blogspot.com

Post by Mai Murasaki Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 am

Hmm well my fave characters are mainly from Fullmetal Alchemist xD.Ed and Al Elric (too lazy to writte stupidly long names),Winry Rockbell(a.k.a. Winry Elric *shot for being a fangirl),Roy MUstang(He`s the flame alchemist after all :3),Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club (he`s lurve desu .w.) aaand Italy and Bulgaria from Axis Powers Hetalia 8D *doesn`t care if Bulgaria was only in for 40 seconds*
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:49 am

Winry Elric... I like that...

I totally ship EdWin. /NOD It wasn't really my thing, untill the very last chapter of the manga. ZE FLUFF! I loved it. /NOD AGAIN
    Mai Murasaki
    Mai Murasaki

Notes : 159

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Mai Murasaki
    Blog/Website: www.MaiMurasaki.blogspot.com

Post by Mai Murasaki Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:55 am

@smeen
    *huggles* I LURVE EDWIN
    yeah I never really considered it possible too until I decided to be a cheat and read the last chapter of the manga...Edward`s rlly lame at flirting though xD
    I love Hughes for turning boring hospital visits in to EdWin moments <3 like like :"Oh so you seduced your mechanic..." or my personal fav "She`ll make a fine wife for you some day,Edward ^_^!" and now I should prolly shut up and stop spamming this topic....
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:03 am

LOL, he does suck at flirting... xD

But, back on-topic...

I just found out that Ritsu is my fave K-on! character. Ans Sawa-can. Have you guys heard her singles? I was like: Awesome! 8tarts grunting along*
    Erxenesh
    Erxenesh

Notes : 218

Post by Erxenesh Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:30 am

I like Azu-Nyan, and Ui from K-on, XP
    But my fav. character has to be Alphonse Elric!
    But than again, I almost like every shota, or really bubbly characters.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 am

My favorite characters?

Okita Sougo will always be my fave <33
    From Gintama >w<

Well.. Mostly all my faves are in Gintama D': And also One Piece faves. Zoro and Sanji. Dang, I like those two =D
    Suberu
    Suberu

Notes : 68

Post by Suberu Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:31 am

It would be Kamijo Toma. In terms of image and attitude he's at the normal level BUT in terms of power he's like "Magina the Anti-Mage" in the anime society. He can cancel any spell, any ESP's, any curses and even blessings. Woah, he's one heck of a character for me. :DD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:41 am