Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odd problem with oto editor

Catgirl
    Catgirl

Notes : 121

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Arianna Leone
    Blog/Website:

Odd problem with oto editor Empty Odd problem with oto editor

Post by Catgirl Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:46 pm

EDIT
    Nevermind. I found the solution myself after looking at few other voicebanks.
    It was related to the fact there were spaces in the voicebank folder name. Removing spaces fixed it.

---old post---
    I did some clean up on my disk today, and I moved my voicebank into another folder.
    I reimported it into UTAU, the UTAU sings ok and all, but when I open "voicebank settings" and double-click on the otos it doesn't let me hear the wav preview anymore ._. It used to work before I moved it.
    I noticed this happens with some other voicebanks as well. Right now I have installed Camila Melodia and Neko Kanochi, the first has the same problem while the latter works.
    I searched a little but I couldn't come up with relevant results, and I have no idea about what's causing this confused
    It's not something of vital importance, since everything else works correctly, but it was a useful feature sometimes.

Any clue?

Last edited by Catgirl on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Solution found.)

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:05 am