Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

"Subscript out of range" and "File already open"

dokune
    dokune

Notes : 1102

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Skeyiloid series: Kagamibi Dokuse, Bokene, Koyuki Miu, KANNA
    Blog/Website: http://skeyi.deviantart.com

"Subscript out of range" and "File already open" Empty "Subscript out of range" and "File already open"

Post by dokune Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 pm

For some UST/VSQ I use, I edit it so it would sound good (nothing serious like changing notes, just making it more flow-y by the preutterance and such). When I try to play it, it says "Subscript out of range" and when I try to save it, it says "File already open".

Help?
    EDIT:
    And whenever I open UTAU, it opens to a blank sheet but the title says imitation (gakupo.ust)
    Now I can't get Mathieu to sing or produce the WAV file of Imitation Black because of this.
    I even reinstalled UTAU, and no help at all.

Last edited by dokune on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Uchi-chan
    Uchi-chan

Notes : 670

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Nagare Zensoukyoku and KANDI
    Blog/Website:

"Subscript out of range" and "File already open" Empty Re: "Subscript out of range" and "File already open"

Post by Uchi-chan Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:26 pm

I had that problem too...but usually I go to Control Prompt and kill UTAU, then restore. It helps...sorta.

T_T Sorry I can't be of much help to you.
    dokune
    dokune

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Skeyiloid series: Kagamibi Dokuse, Bokene, Koyuki Miu, KANNA

"Subscript out of range" and "File already open" Empty Re: "Subscript out of range" and "File already open"

Post by dokune Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 pm

That's what I do, but I 1) lose my work, and 2) find that it restores to back how it was.
    And when I restore it, it doesn't give me a new work thing as a title.
    D:
    dokune
    dokune

UTAU Information

Post by dokune Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:47 pm

dokune wrote:For some UST/VSQ I use, I edit it so it would sound good (nothing serious like changing notes, just making it more flow-y by the preutterance and such). When I try to play it, it says "Subscript out of range" and when I try to save it, it says "File already open".

Help?
    EDIT:
    And whenever I open UTAU, it opens to a blank sheet but the title says imitation (gakupo.ust)
    Now I can't get Mathieu to sing or produce the WAV file of Imitation Black because of this.
    Still haven't gotten a troubleshooting option.
    D:
    I want Mathieu to sing Imitation Black Gakupo for me, uuu.
    Uchi-chan
    Uchi-chan

Notes : 670

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Nagare Zensoukyoku and KANDI
    Blog/Website:

Post by Uchi-chan Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:51 pm

dokune wrote:
    dokune wrote:For some UST/VSQ I use, I edit it so it would sound good (nothing serious like changing notes, just making it more flow-y by the preutterance and such). When I try to play it, it says "Subscript out of range" and when I try to save it, it says "File already open".

Help?
    EDIT:
    D:

I can probably help you with that? x_X;?
    dokune
    dokune

UTAU Information

Post by dokune Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Uchi-chan wrote:
    dokune wrote:

Help?
    EDIT:
    D:

I can probably help you with that? x_X;?
    I love you.
    I can send you the VSQ.
    Can you merge the notes for me as well? (by preutterance and whatnot).
    And the part where it's "Please teach me the answer"...it's hard to explain how I did it, but use tons of crossfade.
    And add vibrato for the long notes.
    Here's the file:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/243369632/fac31a28/Mathieu_Gakupp.html
    dokune
    dokune

UTAU Information

Post by dokune Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Still seeking a solution.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:48 pm