Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
BlazePyron
LupinAKAFlashTH2
fukokun
ouirichan
Psycho↑ ↓
Chasing Fireflies
zin
Starfruit
Sugarsheba
moeloid
R.K.
15 posters

School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU)

School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU) Empty School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Premise: The OU, in order to advance their careers as UTAU, attend a school together. This is not the same sense of school as in real-life, with educational levels like high school/college/etc. and such – it’s as if everyone was learning the same thing. Because of this, UTAU of all ages attend – the class level they’re in depends on how many years they’ve attended.

Daily life can be included, but since this isn’t the Modern UTAU RP, they don’t live together in one mansion (they do live in a neighborhood and can visit each other) and it’s not emphasized as much as School Life.

Think of it like an all-ages Japanese High School. ^^

You may RP only as an UTAU you have voiced, unless the voicer comes on here and gives explicit permission for a certain user to use his/her UTAU.

And for extra fun…keep it in first person if you want. ^^
    R.K.
    R.K.

Notes : 1027

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hana Chikako
    Blog/Website: http://hana-chikako.weebly.com/index.html

School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU) Empty Re: School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU)

Post by R.K. Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:59 am

( I want to join. xD This seems fun. :3 )

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:33 am

Go ahead! ^^ I still need more before we can start.
    moeloid
    moeloid

Notes : 1550

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MOELOID
    Blog/Website: http://moeloid01.blogspot.com/

Post by moeloid Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:12 pm

i-i would like to join as well..... =A=;; *doesn't RP much*
    Sugarsheba
    Sugarsheba

Notes : 515

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sheba-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://kyokorozene.webs.com

Post by Sugarsheba Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Oh oh! I wanna join with Kyoko!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:16 pm

You're welcome ^^
    Just a few more and we'll get started~
    Starfruit
    Starfruit

Notes : 418

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Keri Oki//Jane Doe
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/KichijoYorune

Post by Starfruit Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 pm

I've never done this before, so why not~? x3
    zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Post by zin Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 pm

the Koorines will love to be in this...

i didn't voice Furedii or Sabii but the voicers and i have a common ownership of all 120loids when it comes to RPs and Fics...

-edit-
    Kurisu: 11th grade (U.S system) 2nd Year high schooler (Japanese system)
    Sabii: Same
    Furedii: 10th grade (u.s. system) 1st year high schooler (japanese system)
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Ooh! This sounds like fun. ^__^ May I join?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Go ahead!
    Psycho↑ ↓
    Psycho↑ ↓

Notes : 867

Post by Psycho↑ ↓ Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:00 am

Ooh~
    Yami wants to join!
    ouirichan
    ouirichan

Notes : 253

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Karuine Chiyuki
    Blog/Website: http://karuinechiyuki.weebly.com/

Post by ouirichan Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 am

hmmm...I've never done this, so...
    let Chiyuki-chan try~! :3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:40 pm

All right, so I'll kick this off. Anyone who wants to join too, come in!

She sat clutching her bag (which was black) and her lunchbox (which was white, and filled with rice). She stared at the building. It was large. Of course it was large, she reasoned; any idiot could figure that with this many UTAU in the world, of course it'd be humongous.

The graduation requirements were so big it was nigh impossible to do so. Impractical, she decided.

It was going to be another boring year.

She walked towards the gates...
    fukokun
    fukokun

Notes : 1339

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project ZOMBIE, as well as a couple other solo UTAUloids.
    Blog/Website: None, currently

Post by fukokun Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:45 pm

I’d like to try! :3
    I would like to join as my UTAU, Fuko Zonbi—who in the Japanese school system would be an elementary school student, I think? ^^ (She’s 11.)

A small girl with blue grey hair and large, pale blue eyes walked in front of the school. It was her first day, like it was for all the UTAUloids here. But for some reason, it scared her. It scared the girl a lot. She had spent most of her life tutored at home by her older sister, brother and master, after she got hit by the car and was changed into a zombie, they decided that “Since nothing can hurt you, go to school! You’re invincible now!” This hurt her feelings, but there was no changing it now. It was her first day at public school, and she was feeling quite pessimistic about it. Fuko Zonbi patted her fluffy hair down , made sure her stitched up face looked a little less scared than she was inside, and checked for the third time that her uniform was clean.

Yet she doubted herself. “I bet I’m gonna get bullied, ‘cause I’m different. All the other children are going to be all normal and handsome and pretty, and I won’t be able to age because I’m a zombie, and they’ll be scared of me and my patchwork skin and my weird hair and my--lunch.” Fuko looked down at her lunchbox which carried a brain— cleverly hidden by rice and cute looking snacks.

“Well, I have to go in anyway.” The zombie whispered to herself as she trotted down the path towards the school.
    R.K.
    R.K.

UTAU Information

Post by R.K. Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:36 pm

"Geez... I... I really don't wanna go through another year of the same ol', same ol'..."
    True words spoken by a rather tired neko. Indeed, being one of the few UTAUloids with animal-like appendages made it quite easy for negative attention to be thrown in Hana's direction, though it was nothing intolerable at this point. With a flick to his tail, Hana traced the path to the school with his feet, lazily slipping on his headphones all the while. Though he began to notice quite a few other UTAUloids that he had only heard before on the radio, which really did make him feel upstaged already, he decided to ignore them. Though it was quite hard, he made due with it.

"Oy..."

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:41 pm

(@R.K. Be careful with your terminology. "Neko" is the Japanese word for cat. It does not mean, as a lot of people think it does, a cat-human hybrid.)

Inside the classroom, Hana took notes of the few people she did know along with some people she didn't know (but certainly looked respectable). She'd been in love with almost all of the males in the room, due to the fact that they were love interests of many of her role models...

She looked at her bento (or dosirak - she didn't know whether to use the Korean or Japanese name). She wanted rice, but it wasn't possible for people to eat in class.
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Kurisu was running down the path towards school thinking he was late. Little did he know he forgot to set his clock right again it also didn't help Sabii and Furedii went to classes early and his master doesn't get up until 11am, "GOT TO GET TO SCHOOL, GO GO GO GO." Kurisu trips over Fuko Zonbi, Kurisu quickly get back up, "SORRY!" he continued running. "Well I hope nothing else goes wrong, I hear this is a new school that combined classes from kindergarten to college. I wonder if there is going to be any cute college girls." Kurisu was thinking out loud. Kurisu reached the beautiful campus with Purple Pink and White school colors. "Lets see my class is 2-U." "wonder if i will meet anyone there?" said Kurisu. kurisu reaches the class room and finds Hana taking the instructions of the day notes.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:51 pm

This sounds fun! I'll give it a shot~ (Haven't RP'd in a while, hope I've still got my touch!)

(Intro)

5:30 AM

"All ready for the first day of school?"
    "Yeah, I'm ready!"

Kenji came out of his room wearing his usual- dark red jacket, black undershirt, and khaki pants. Under his blonde hair, his werewolf ears were placed down by a cloth he wore as a cap, tied in the back, and purely white. In his hands, he held a black suitcase-like bag.

"Let's get to the bus!" Kenji said, heading out the door.

His house was so far away from the school that he had a private bus to school- the trip was a full hour's length.

(At the school)

6:35 PM- At the school's bus ramp

Kenji stepped off of his bus and took one good look at his school, and then began walking towards the gate. He was pretty early to school- a good 30 minutes, at least. He could take his time.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:52 pm

(DAH. I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME YES YES YES)
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Kurisu just relizing he wasn't a 30min late, in fact he was 30min early... decided to roam around the large campus trying to find the other koorines or other people he saw at registration.
    Psycho↑ ↓
    Psycho↑ ↓

Notes : 867

Post by Psycho↑ ↓ Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:06 pm

"hey..."
    Yami said,jumping off from the tree where he was sitting, when he saw Kurisu.
    "I think I've already seen you somewhere, am I right?
    ...Anyways, you look pretty nice, not like most of the other scary ordinary selfish humans present."

Last edited by Psycho↑ ↓ on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lolol typo)
    Starfruit
    Starfruit

Notes : 418

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Keri Oki//Jane Doe
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/KichijoYorune

Post by Starfruit Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Keri bit down on her toaster pastry as she peddled with fierce determination towards the school gates. TEN MINUTES LATE TEN MINUTES LATE OH MY G- wait, why were so many other people late? She found this veeeery suspicious. It was the first day of school, there's no way that many people would want to make a bad impression. Was there a power outage last night? Did she read the clock wrong? Or maybe it was just master, making sure she wouldn't sleep in...
    Either way, Keri paid more attention to solving the mystery rather than where she was going on her bike. Before she knew it, there was something white ahead, and both she and it were on the floor. "Ouchouchouuuuch..." Keri opened her eyes. She had hit another UTAU, who had headphones and cat ears. "O-Oh my god I am so sorry are you okay I really didn't mean to!" She awkwardly offered them a hand getting up.
    R.K.
    R.K.

UTAU Information

Post by R.K. Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Though he prayed that no one other than the seemingly accident-prone UTAU had heard his rather expressive scream, Hana still tried his best to keep his composure.
    "Ugh... W-watch what you're doing next time... geez..." he would mumble, almost inaudibly as he helped himself up.
    "It's... It's fine, you don't really have anything to like, feel sorry for... or whatever," he said, even more awkward than the offer of the hand, "hurry up, though... You're going to be late, or... whatever," he would end on that note, turning in towards the school.
    2-U... 2-U... 2-U... He would think to himself, trying his best to locate the area, so much for orientation.

He trudged forward, long forgetting the accident as he made his way into the room. At a passing glance, he treated the greet from the other UTAU with ignorance, though there was a wave improperly used to at least give the other UTAU named Hānā some type of notification that he did indeed hear. He quickly made his way to his seat, situated in the way back, trying not to make himself too noticeable.

[Sorry... So much confusing action. xDD Well, I'm just using catboy from here on out... -_-;]

Last edited by R.K. on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:28 pm

(Nekomimi means "cat ears". I don't think there's actually a word for a hybrid.)

After putting away her bento sadly, Hana flipped a few pages in her notebook. She looked behind her and found that an UTAU with cat ears was taking a seat behind her.

Thinking to herself, she decided that there were a lot of people taking after Kanochi Neko nowadays, despite the fact that Neko-san didn’t actually have real cat ears...

But instead of insulting him directly (as Hana never insulted anyone until she had proof that he/she was truly annoying, Hana introduced herself.

“Qiǎng Hānā.”

And she continued on in Chinese, spouting quite a lot of criticisms on his clothing.
    Sugarsheba
    Sugarsheba

Notes : 515

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sheba-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://kyokorozene.webs.com

Post by Sugarsheba Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Kyoko ran out the door; only stopping to pull a grey jacket on, over her white & purple dress shirt, and grab her lunch bag.
    "Oh man I'm late-!
    Oh man oh man oh man!"

She tripped over her own feet, and collapsed on the concrete outside the school.
    "Ouch. Real great way to start off the year..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am