Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
BlazePyron
LupinAKAFlashTH2
fukokun
ouirichan
Psycho↑ ↓
Chasing Fireflies
zin
Starfruit
Sugarsheba
moeloid
R.K.
15 posters

School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU)

LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU) - Page 2 Empty Re: School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU)

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:16 pm

(YOU WERE WAITING FOR ME TO COME? WOW.)

Kenji didn't really know what to do. All he knew was that he was probably the only one currently there who wasn't wearing a backpack, which he was questioned by a few students as they passed by.

"Hey, where's your backpack? Are you poor or something?" they had asked.

"Nah, I have an I.E.P. All my work goes in here," he responded, lifting his suitcase (breifcase?) like bag.

School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU) - Page 2 Empty Re: School Life UTAU RP (all-age UTAU)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Hana looked outside and saw Kenji walking by talking to someone about his briefcase, while the UTAU behind her with the cat ears looked strangely stricken by being shoved in the face with a ton of Chinese.

Hana took out her notebook (her normal one, not her school one) and marked down the following:
    *deny that not having a backpack means poverty
    *explain that IEP work goes in one briefcase
    *walk away while staring at everyone nervously

She wondered how realistic of an impression it would make when she tried this herself. Maybe she could test it on the hapless UTAU behind her...
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 pm

(FFFFF.... Forgot to say that "I.E.P." means "Individual Education Plan". Its kind of used to accommodate handicapped/disabled/personally-unstable students in their education.)

Kenji was quickly asked after that why he had an I.E.P. in the first place.

"I can't write in most cases. Reasons on that are personal. I'm also pretty much blind- what looks like 20 feet to normal people is 50 feet to me." Kenji adjusted his glasses. "These glasses don't even help, either!" He laughed a little, and then sat down on the bench behind him.
    R.K.
    R.K.

Notes : 1027

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hana Chikako
    Blog/Website: http://hana-chikako.weebly.com/index.html

Post by R.K. Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 pm

The boy would seem to squint toward the front of the room, nodding his head as he reached into his hoodie-pouch to take out a trusty mechanical pencil. Luckily, since he was in the back of the room, he was closer to the supplies. With some fuss, he stood up from his desk and trudged over to steal just a few sheets of lined note-book paper,
    "M'kay... Introductory prompt..." he would speak to himself as he walked back to his desk, focusing his eyes upon the mechanical pencil he left on his desk.
    "Alrighty then..." he would then mumble, sticking the tip of his tongue out in a concentrated fashion as he logged the prompt with his own response to follow.
    These are so useless... Why do they need to know who I am, anyways? I come here to learn... not to chat...

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:38 pm

(I actually know what an IEP is - it's to punctuate how irrational Hana is.)

As the class started (and Hana missed her chance to freak out the kid behind her), she was given the prompt: "Who inspires you as a singer?"

Hana spent the next five minutes trying to figure out which one to write about.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:52 pm

(Oh LOL I didn't know that.)

30 minutes seemed to pass quickly. When Kenji got to his class, looked at the board to find the prompt written-

"Who inspires you to be a singer?"

Kenji stared at the prompt for a bit. Then he realized- he wasn't really sure himself. He had a whole list of people who could inspire him, but he truly had no one who inspired him the most.

He went to his desk and opened up his briefcase. Concealed inside it, was a laptop. He turned it on, and fired up the word processor, and began typing.
    Starfruit
    Starfruit

Notes : 418

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Keri Oki//Jane Doe
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/KichijoYorune

Post by Starfruit Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:54 pm

((how do the classes work? should there be about 2 or 3 maybe? :U))

The cat-boy walked away. It was a boy, she was sure of this! She had watched enough shoujo anime to know what happens when you hit guys with your bike, and this went over just like that. "...Although those ears are kind of adorable," she thought. As Keri went to pick up her bike, she noticed her breakfast tart was also a victim of the collision. Wary of her time limits, she hastily scooped up the mess and went to dump it in the dustbin by the main entrance. "Now, I just need to lock up my bike and all is peachy!" As she moved closer, she saw a girl with pink hair on the floor. Almost made it, too! "Umm hey," Keri called out. "Are you all right? The pavement is pretty hard..."
    R.K.
    R.K.

UTAU Information

Post by R.K. Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Hana clicked the eraser on his mechanical pencil a few times as the lead chipped off from his intense writing, he prepared a few paragraphs and stretched the margins of the single sheet of paper, though this may had been a good thing, it was actually quite bad as he took another glance at the board.
    We have to orally present these?! God... this is so useless... Well... I hope people won't throw stuff at me if I don't say Len Kagamine, or... Miku or whatever...
    He would roll his empty, soulless white orbs up towards his brain in thought. Hana wasn't really one for talking, so he would of course try to find a way to curtail his essay by a few sentences. Though it worried him... The prompt just seemed a bit favouritist for an introductory prompt.

Last edited by R.K. on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Syntax... xP)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:22 pm

After concluding her essay (which was really nothing more than a list of all of the people from her notebook and an explanation of what they do), Hana put down her pen and looked out the window. Every day was boring. Everything about every day was boring...

She wondered when she’d meet any of her other East-Asian-language company here – it was only a matter of time. There were never enough Korean or Chinese UTAU to look up to befriend...
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:28 pm

"My major influence towards me being a singer is Hiyama Kiyoteru."

This was frankly a total lie, but Kenji's voice had been compared to Kiyoteru's for a long time, so he decided to type that instead of something else. His fingers sped across the keyboard as he typed the rest of his introduction, hammering each one, and at the same time, making a sort of rhythm while doing so as well.

He found himself humming a few lines of "Ur-Style", a well-known Rin Kagamine song, and caught himself. When he received blank stares from some of the students, he averted his eyes towards his word document. Feeling satisfied, he printed it. He was hoping he didn't have to read it aloud...
    zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Post by zin Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Even though Kurisu got to school early he was late to class. He already was writing because Sabii already sent him a text about the question. Kurisu wrote,about some Nico Nico Douga singers like Mi-Chan. After finshing and turning in the rest he turns his iPud which was wirelesslly connected to headphones. He starts getting in to the music and starts sining matryoshka. Sabii quicklly noticed the song and started singing with him. Most of the class joined in causing an almost riot of sining.

(lol iPud)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Meanwhile, in the second years' class (2-U), everyone was as silent as if a pin had dropped – they heard singing from the other room, and they knew that didn’t mean anything good. Because they’d tried that last term, and –

Indeed, there was an explosion, and Hana had a feeling that the teacher had threatened them. This was school, of course. Nobody could goof off at a school...

Whoever had started it must be an idiot, Hana thought.

(For further notes, even though this is an UTAU school, people still get disciplined as if it was a normal school, since otherwise the “School Life” element can’t be preserved. So no goofing off, no electronics, no cheating, etc. Pretty straightforward.)
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:06 am

(even though we can't bring them we still do)

Since Kurisu and Sabii was the cause of the abruptness in class 2-X he was sent to the administration building for a conference with the 2 Koorines and their master. " Kurisu disrupted the entire class for bout a few minutes i know this is a school for UTAUs we will not tolerate distractions like this during class. You are lucky zinfandel that we did not expel Kurisu and Sabii Koorine. But do not get us wrong we do allow behavior like was recently happened during break times only." said the Dean of Discipline.

Last edited by zinfandel on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:08 am

(Minor correction – 2-U is Hana (Chikako), (Kyou) Hana, and Kenji’s class. Kurisu and Sabii are in a different one.)
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:09 am

(but, i said it in the start that kurisu and sabii were in there)

Last edited by zinfandel on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out a word)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:11 am

(There is more than one class in a school. They can have the same assignments, it's just a different class.)
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:13 am

(i'm confused now)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:15 am

(just go with it, since otherwise we'll have continuity errors)

Hana sighed and watched as the first UTAU went up to deliver her essay. The girl was influenced by FL Studio 10 of all things…that wasn’t even a singing software!

She groaned at the relative stupidity of the other UTAU population, still staring out the window.
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:21 am

(edited it so that kurisu and sabii was in 2-X)

The admin decided that Kurisu and Sabii couldn't be together in class since this had happened before. Sabii was to remain in 2-X while Kurisu was moved to 2-U. Feeling shy to new people he stayed quiet and requested to be put in the back next to the door. Kurisu was distracted by the new room. The class didn't seem to noticed and moved on with the assignments.

(He is most likely going to stay quiet, and texting Sabii a lot on a cell phone until comfortable. Thats why he requested to be put in the back.)

Last edited by zinfandel on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar edit)
    R.K.
    R.K.

UTAU Information

Post by R.K. Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:33 am

Shuffled his feet on the linoleum floor, the dust picking up and rising only slightly, causing a dirty, scraping sound to fill the small space around him. It amused him for awhile, that was, until his named was called up.
    He groaned softly as he stood up from his seat,
    "C-can I just, like... I dunno... do it he --" he would begin, quietly, almost inaudibly,
    "I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to speak up over there," the teacher would respond, loudly, with resonance and confidence.
    And it begins... They should know that I need like... a microphone or something
    "Could I do mine from over here, PLEASE?" he would say just a bit louder, craning his neck forward and rolling his shoulders back.
    "Ah... In that case, no. You have to be seen by the rest of the class, please come up."
    Hana rolled his eyes, he truly believed he caught enough attention as a few UTAUs already turned in their seats as they listened to him speak. Some were smiling and giggling at him, as he would well assume, same old student demeanor, different year.
    As he made his way in between a row, Hana noticed to the left of him a few UTAUs giggling and laughing a bit louder, or so he thought. He tried to let the stressful thoughts go, though, as he made it to the front of the class.
    "Uh... okay..." he would start, quietly. He widened his stance by just a bit and took a deep breath, "Someone who inspires me to sing would probably be... well, a fellow UTAU. This UTAU is Yuki Mahou. Yuki Mahou is an inspiration for me simply because her voice makes me want to sing as well, to better myself, and whatnot... and um... l-let's see..." he would explain, as loud as he could manage, beginning to stumble upon his words, "Um... and... her voice makes me want to sing as -- oh... that's the, uh... s-same line, I mean, uh... Okay. I like her sense of style and it makes me unafraid to express myself visually, and uh... with that I think I'm finished," he said, quickly and indistinct. The class held in their laughter, he knew that much.
    Total... trainwreck...
    He turned in the paper to the teacher, who also seemed to be laughing just a bit as well.
    "No, no, it's not graded! Just go have a seat, please!"
    Last time I talk... ever.

Last edited by R.K. on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Syntax... xP)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:36 am

Hana was called up after the cat-eared one and quickly delivered hers. Everyone seemed to have that old look on their faces: “hey, look, it’s that girl who seems to idolize everyone other than her. Well, they were all idiots for all she could care.

She wondered what they were going to do after this. A singing exercise, maybe? She smirked (in a darudere-ish way, though) at the thought of that. She had a lot of voicebank material to choose from; she was usually able to cover what they threw at her.

...Not that it was any more satisfying. It was still boring.
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 am

Kurisu snapping out of his daydreaming by the quietness of the class just before Hana (Chikako) started talking and was able to focus on Hana's turn. He felt bad that the other UTAUs where giggling at Hana (Chikako). He was interested in the way Hana (Chikako) acted. He continued daydreaming after Hana (Chikako) finshed.

The next daydreaming stop happened because the teacher called his name. Kurisu tried giving i already did it in the other class but the teacher refused the excuse. "Well its hard to say what inspired me, I don't know if it was the video sites featuring the vocaloids or if it was just board-um and I found something to have fun with." Kurisu used this time mentally to see how his new classmates looked. He returned to he seat.
    R.K.
    R.K.

UTAU Information

Post by R.K. Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:55 am

At this point, Hana (Chikako) had already made it to his seat, rolling his elbows down along the height of the desk, with his arms going down like drawbridges, lowering his head down. He mumbled to himself, something involving how the first day was absolutely hectic.
    This will be a really long year. I'm going to absolutely hate it.
    He made sure to have sheet of paper under his head with his mechanical pencil at his elbow, just in-case another completely necessary writing prompt were issued.
    zin
    zin

UTAU Information

Post by zin Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:02 am

Kurisu felt like walking around the campus more. After texting Sabii and Furedii to do the same. He asked the teacher "May I go get some water". the teacher said no and there was no reply from the other 120loids. Few min later the lunch break bell rang and Kurisu ran out the door to meet up with his fellow 120loids. The teacher said we will continue this exercise after lunch. he came back 3 min later unsuccessful to find them since they were not good at texting in class and not getting caught. He decided to try talking to Hana C. Kurisu tried to say Hi but Hana C. didn't seem to respond, Kurisu thought he saw Hana C.'s mouth move.

(can we talk about the hana's by last name (aster and r.k. you won't have to) but can the rest of us can?)
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:41 am

Kenji's name hadn't been called yet, so when the return to class bell rang, he would be the first to present his speech. He shut his laptop, thus placing it in standby, then opened it up again and booted it back up.
    "I guess I'm a bit indecisive..." he said, as he began to type again. He added, "I have a lot of other people and things that inspire my singing, but I usually inspire myself. I find inspiration to sing in the smallest things, at least."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:16 pm