Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Attention People Who Can Do Manly Voices!

Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

Attention People Who Can Do Manly Voices! Empty Attention People Who Can Do Manly Voices!

Post by Yume Barauta Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:12 am

Okayyyyy, so three of my UTAUs, Chou, Reiko and Hikari, are part of a group of four characters.
    Those three are all girls, so I could do their voices.
    But now I have a problem.
    The last character, Majin Kuroi ((English name: Mattheus Black)), is a 23 year old male with a deep voice.
    And that's why I need you guys!
    If you're a guy and can do a manly voice and haven't used it for an UTAU yet, or a girl and can do a believable man voice or sound like a man when you lower the pitch of your voice and haven't used that voice for an UTAU yet... And are interested in voicing Majin... Record the five Japanese vowel sounds ((a,i,u,e,o)) and the five R sounds ((ra,ri,ru,re,ro)) and give them to me in a zip. :'D ((I want the Rs so I can see how you say them. If you can roll your Rs, please do it because I love rolled Rs SO MUCH. If not, at least try to do the Japanese Rs.))

...The only art I have of Majin on my computer is a chibi, but I can upload that if you want to see what he looks like. :'D

Thank you all in advance! >///<

//copypasted from VO
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

Attention People Who Can Do Manly Voices! Empty Re: Attention People Who Can Do Manly Voices!

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:28 pm

if my mic worked properly i could do it D: i have good ranges (nanashi is just one) especially if you want deep, semi deep or foghorn XDD
    LeLias
    LeLias

Notes : 168

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: LeLias Act2
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Lelias

Attention People Who Can Do Manly Voices! Empty Re: Attention People Who Can Do Manly Voices!

Post by LeLias Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:52 am

I like to think I have a deep manly voice....
    do you get that effect where you record something and your like "Wow? thats my voice!?, does it really sound like that!?"
    kyaami
    kyaami

Notes : 80

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Samura Tomi
    Blog/Website:

Post by kyaami Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:10 pm

heheheh. this is where i take my time to shine!!!
    ;D if someone can record a manly sounding bank i have a gender changer which is pretty convincing. just send me the samples and ill be all epic and shiz.

that is if you're a girl whos making the voice XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:44 am