2. Ask what anime/manga Miku is from.
3. Ask what Vocaloid is.
4. Comment on how Teto is a cool Vocaloid
5. Ask what Utau is.
6. Download Utau.
7. Whine about how it doesn't work.
8. Download AppLocale
9. Whine about how it still doesn't work.
10. Change your locale to Japanese.
11. Download Oremo.
12. Record your first voicebank.
13. Ask what an oto is.
14. Look up Mae's tutorials.
15. Do it wrong.
16. Whine about how there's no romaji usts
17. Try the oto again.
18. Make the vocals to your first song.
19. Mix in Audacity, with much clipping
20. Add a white text on blue background title on WMM
21. Publish to Youtube
22. Release your first voicebank.
23. Whine about how nobody notices you.
24. Join Overseas
25. Ask for art.
26. Somebody helps you with your voicebank (probably Mae)
27. Try and record VCV's
29. Record Act II of your Utau
30. Release more songs.
31. Learn how to mix without clipping in Audacity.
32. Start using REAPER and Sony Vegas
33. Learn to draw or find an art buddy.
34. Become popular
35. Fight with Mae (I do not condone this. I am a Mae-fan.)
36. Pump out ust after ust.
37. Become disinterested and quit.
38. Take down all your usts.
I probably left out some crucial steps, such as "create a pitchloid" and "create 20 million appends that all sound the same."
But you get the general idea. *sigh*