Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
RakuenIvy
HonG-t
Spores
산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)
Trainer Conchita
BlazePyron
xLei
smeen
rokurin
Haloheroine
zin
Ezri
Chasing Fireflies
KaneYuki
bellahawthorne
19 posters

Resources from the Korean UTAU community - Requests here

SukiUrufu
    SukiUrufu

Notes : 105

Resources from the Korean UTAU community - Requests here - Page 5 Empty Re: Resources from the Korean UTAU community - Requests here

Post by SukiUrufu Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:50 pm

okay i did what you said the the korean site gave me a blank page! confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

Resources from the Korean UTAU community - Requests here - Page 5 Empty Re: Resources from the Korean UTAU community - Requests here

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:52 pm

...Last time I checked, they let new users in...

All right. I'll make a redistribution pack.
    SukiUrufu
    SukiUrufu

Post by SukiUrufu Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:54 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

i wanted that ust REAL bad!! Crying or Very sad

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Not so sure if it's worth it, since it's off-key...
    SukiUrufu
    SukiUrufu

Post by SukiUrufu Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:57 pm

i dont care!!! i want it SOOOOOO BAAADD

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Link updated.
    SukiUrufu
    SukiUrufu

Post by SukiUrufu Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:07 pm

YESS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    HonG-t
    HonG-t

Notes : 137

Post by HonG-t Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Aster Selene wrote:
    From the Korean Vocaloid community:
    These are all redistributes. Please do not give out the forum download links, only the link to this post and the Naver links.
    If you are the creator and you do not want me to redistribute, I will take the link down.

Uh...Just one thing...
    The creators will probably never know that this thread exist. Make sure you send notes to everybody who made it to get permission.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:29 pm

All right.
    I need someone to help me translate though.

...They're redistributing our usts without our knowledge, though...
    HonG-t
    HonG-t

Post by HonG-t Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:26 pm

People used Vocalochu and other webs long before I put it up for translation. I can take it down, and they will find your usts even w/o redistributing. I should have just done that and put only the translation, cuz I don't feel like updating the vocalochu list often.....
    Although a lot of usts and vsqs in vocalochu were redistributes to begin with from Japan :'U

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 pm

They're not actually redistributes; they link directly to the original uploads (unless there is explicit credit stealing, which even here is not condoned).

But I'm not focusing on that; I need a permission appeal in Korean...
    HonG-t
    HonG-t

Post by HonG-t Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:29 am

The ust creator found out :U
    She wants you to stop distributing
    DYE and Hatsune Miku no Bunretsu → Hakai (The Division → Destruction of Hatsune Miku) ust.
    I wonder how she found out w/o me telling her o.O I guess someone else told her

She wants you to take down her usts immediately

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 am

Okay, with those I'm not redistributing.
    I'm linking to the Naver post.
    Please tell her this.
    kangda0719
    kangda0719

Notes : 5

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by kangda0719 Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Eh, do you guys need Tsurupettan UST? That's what I made so long long time ago.
    Here, the modified one :
    http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/He/so/297889&key=KANGDANIM
    no redistribution, please. linking this URL is fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 am