Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

how do i tag a utau nico nico upload

zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

how do i tag a utau nico nico upload Empty how do i tag a utau nico nico upload

Post by zin Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:20 am

i know how to upload to nico nico, i just don't know what taging to use for utaus, and how to tag it right when i upload it (i am talking about that drop down that has all the categories when you first upload it.) and what tags are for utau covers of vocaloid sounds. and how to tag a song that has both a vocaloid and utau in it. and how to tag a song that is a cover of a song that is not sung by or wasn't originally sung by a vocaloid, like anime openings/closings..
    mya
    mya

Notes : 156

how do i tag a utau nico nico upload Empty Re: how do i tag a utau nico nico upload

Post by mya Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:32 am

The best category for an UTAU video would probably be the music (音楽) category. The tag for general UTAU cover songs is UTAUカバー曲 (UTAU cover song), while for Vocaloid covers, the tag is VOCALOID→UTAUカバー曲 (Vocaloid to UTAU cover song). For a song with both Vocaloid & UTAU in it, you can use UTAU・ボカロコラボ曲 (UTAU & Vocaloid collaboration song), or VOCALOID&UTAUオリジナル曲 (Vocaloid & UTAU original song) if it's an original. Hope that helps!
    zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

how do i tag a utau nico nico upload Empty Re: how do i tag a utau nico nico upload

Post by zin Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:14 am

thank you ^___^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 am