Tetsu Machigai

Trainer Conchita

Notes : 176

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Waizu Baka (ワイズばか) & Tetsu Machigai (間違い鉄)
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/shadowrose0412

Tetsu Machigai

Post by Trainer Conchita on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:42 pm

(EDIT: I forgot to alias him before I put him up! D: If you have Aster's converter, you can fix his aliases to enable kana compatibility.)

Name: Tetsu Machigai (Machigai Tetsu/間違い鉄 for those who want the Japanese version of the name)
    Voicer: Me, Trainer Conchita (again)
    UTAU Project/Group: None.
    WIP or Complete? Complete.
    Age and/or Debut Date: 4 (appears 19); October 16th
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 250 lbs.
    Character Item: A hawk doll named Ted.
    Relationships: Lives with Waizu Baka and acts like she's his mother or something; hence why his voice sounds like hers (I'll get there in a second).

Brief Physical Description: The left side of him is flesh, while the right side is made of metal. He tends to wear more clothing on his right side than his left due to the metal his right side is made of. His human eye is gray, and the hair growing from the left side of his head is black. He has "TH-817" printed on his neck.
    Personality: Is usually very quiet, but protective of his possessions. He refuses to tell anyone of his past, and grows defensive when asked. He is shy around other UTAUloids, but warms up to them eventually, "eventually" being about six months.
    History/Backstory: He was "born" in an illegal lab as a test android; however, the scientists who'd made him didn't like him at all, calling him their "iron mistake". One day, the lab's scientists were arrested, leaving Tetsu to escape. Waizu found him hiding in a ditch and took him home with her. Over time, he learned how to talk (although others comment on his voice's similarity to Waizu's own) and eventually called himself the name the scientists had given him: Tetsu Machigai.

Voicebank Link:
    4shared.com/file/L4I5KRkZ/Tetsu_Machigai_-Act_1-.html
    Wikia Entry Link: None.

Voice Samples
    4shared.com/audio/hnk3AmQa/Tetsu-Baka_Love_Is_War_Duet.html

Character Art
    I drew Tetsu like this to showcase his metal half a bit, but usually he covers them up to look less monstrous.
    Spoiler:
    Super-Spazz-Muffin

Notes : 594

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Uzuloid
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/thespazzofmuffins

Re: Tetsu Machigai

Post by Super-Spazz-Muffin on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:19 am

*downloads him* Love his design by the way! Yay for Cyborgs!! *highfive*

Current date/time is Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:12 pm