Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

ever have one of those days?

Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

ever have one of those days? Empty ever have one of those days?

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:25 am

like when you were younger you let someone play with a toy of yours, you get this weird feeling in your head and stomach or like you feel like you're in a strange place even though you know where you are and it's your own home.

that's kinda how i'm feeling right now.. i guess kinda... not quite here in reality yet. i just feel... weird for some reason today
    MillyAqualine
    MillyAqualine

Notes : 2148

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sanloids and more
    Blog/Website:

ever have one of those days? Empty Re: ever have one of those days?

Post by MillyAqualine Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:56 am

Yep, and it's happening to me those times again x_x" (for example, I feel like in a Mediterranean house or in a little old castle....)

And worse, I had a nightmare recently where my house wasn't mine and there was a poltergeist...
    moeloid
    moeloid

Notes : 1550

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MOELOID
    Blog/Website: http://moeloid01.blogspot.com/

Post by moeloid Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Oh my gosh, I feel like that sometimes...!!!!!

It's like I'm watching the world around me but I'm not really in it.....it's like I can't distinguish dreams from reality ono
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:12 pm

moeloid wrote:It's like I'm watching the world around me but I'm not really in it.....

YES THIS HAPPENS TO ME SO MUCH. o.o Especially when I'm feeling down. It feels like everything is flat, like you're watching a movie or something...

Ezri
    Ezri

Notes : 1489

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:

Post by Ezri Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Chasing Fireflies wrote:
    moeloid wrote:It's like I'm watching the world around me but I'm not really in it.....

YES THIS HAPPENS TO ME SO MUCH. o.o Especially when I'm feeling down. It feels like everything is flat, like you're watching a movie or something...

THIS THIS. VERY THIS.

And sometimes when I go outside at nighttime, I'll get this strange feeling. I feel like something is about to happen, something strange and weird and...important?

Yesterday, I realized that that's the exact feeling I have when I'm dreaming, which is why I feel like something strange is going to happen. In my dreams, something always happens.

But then I feel sad because I'll go inside and nothing will have happened because I'm not actually dreaming. OTL
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Ezri wrote:
    Chasing Fireflies wrote:

THIS THIS. VERY THIS.

And sometimes when I go outside at nighttime, I'll get this strange feeling. I feel like something is about to happen, something strange and weird and...important?

Yesterday, I realized that that's the exact feeling I have when I'm dreaming, which is why I feel like something strange is going to happen. In my dreams, something always happens.

But then I feel sad because I'll go inside and nothing will have happened because I'm not actually dreaming. OTL

i get that way at night too! when i'm outside my body is on high alert despite how relaxed i looked i sense, hear and feel everything around me like danger will happen at any given time, but it's a weird feeling at the same time because i don't feel i'm all there like i'm only watching so my instincts take over or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:14 am