Honey Honey ust?

    Share
    avatar
    Kikomi

    Posts : 41
    Notes : 246
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-10-14
    Location : Overseas UTAU

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kikomi
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/velvateena
    Status: testing mah utau skillz xD

    Honey Honey ust?

    Post by Kikomi on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:38 pm

    i cant find a ust/vsq to honey honey ANYWHERE >.>

    and i mean Honey Honey from Vocaloid Allstars. id LOVE to make an UTAU cover of that :3 i love doing things with ppls UTAUS :3

    Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
    avatar
    A.Daiya

    Posts : 17
    Notes : 60
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-10-18
    Location : Australia

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UPSaD
    Blog/Website: http://utauproject.blogspot.com/
    Status: Incomplete

    Re: Honey Honey ust?

    Post by A.Daiya on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:21 am

    Sorry I had to reply to this no matter what >A<'

    I don't think there's actually a ust of the Japanese "Honey" but only the Chinese (Is it Chinese one?).
    Unless u can request the creator themselves to have it but that's highly unlikely you'll get it...

    Maybe try making one yourself from scratch?
    I thought I would have a go with this but got lazy :\

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Honey Honey ust?

    Post by Guest on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:36 am

    Maybe I'll make one?
    There are 3 versions, original Chinese by Cyndi Wang, first Japanese version by Rin, and popular Japanese version by Sakine Meiko...
    avatar
    zin

    Posts : 1296
    Notes : 4252
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-06-21
    Age : 24
    Location : Here

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk
    Status: working....

    Re: Honey Honey ust?

    Post by zin on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:13 am

    please don't shoot me D=
    but
    i think she is talking about this version aster...

    avatar
    .amuletdream

    Posts : 66
    Notes : 199
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-28
    Age : 20
    Location : kawaiidesutown

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Tori Chang/Tony Chang
    Blog/Website: http://luminate.blog132.fc2.com
    Status: act2!

    Re: Honey Honey ust?

    Post by .amuletdream on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:15 am

    The song is originally in chinese.

    I know where to get a vsq for it, but it's for the chinese version (but done so that japanese vocaloid/utau can sing, dunno how to explain OTL). You could use that and just change it to the jp lyrics.

    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1568682

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Honey Honey ust?

    Post by Guest on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:54 am

    Yes, she just said the Nanamue version.
    I'm just stating they're the same song.
    avatar
    Psycho↑ ↓

    Posts : 368
    Notes : 867
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2010-08-10
    Location : jail...?

    Re: Honey Honey ust?

    Post by Psycho↑ ↓ on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:21 pm

    ...I once found that VSQ somewhere...I have it on my computer, but I'm not sure if I can give it to yous...
    avatar
    Kikomi

    Posts : 41
    Notes : 246
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-10-14
    Location : Overseas UTAU

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kikomi
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/velvateena
    Status: testing mah utau skillz xD

    Re: Honey Honey ust?

    Post by Kikomi on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:49 pm

    Psycho↑ ↓ wrote:...I once found that VSQ somewhere...I have it on my computer, but I'm not sure if I can give it to yous...

    y wouldnt you? i dont mean to be nosy but just wondering. is it cuz u think i wont credit you?
    avatar
    Kikomi

    Posts : 41
    Notes : 246
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-10-14
    Location : Overseas UTAU

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kikomi
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/velvateena
    Status: testing mah utau skillz xD

    Re: Honey Honey ust?

    Post by Kikomi on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:50 pm

    .amuletdream wrote:The song is originally in chinese.

    I know where to get a vsq for it, but it's for the chinese version (but done so that japanese vocaloid/utau can sing, dunno how to explain OTL). You could use that and just change it to the jp lyrics.

    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1568682

    is it the same melody? but in chinese?
    avatar
    Psycho↑ ↓

    Posts : 368
    Notes : 867
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2010-08-10
    Location : jail...?

    Re: Honey Honey ust?

    Post by Psycho↑ ↓ on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:02 pm

    Kikomi wrote:
    Psycho↑ ↓ wrote:...I once found that VSQ somewhere...I have it on my computer, but I'm not sure if I can give it to yous...

    y wouldnt you? i dont mean to be nosy but just wondering. is it cuz u think i wont credit you?

    No, I don't want the original creator of the .VSQ think that we stole it or whatever...
    avatar
    .amuletdream

    Posts : 66
    Notes : 199
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-07-28
    Age : 20
    Location : kawaiidesutown

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Tori Chang/Tony Chang
    Blog/Website: http://luminate.blog132.fc2.com
    Status: act2!

    Re: Honey Honey ust?

    Post by .amuletdream on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:34 pm

    Kikomi wrote:
    .amuletdream wrote:The song is originally in chinese.

    I know where to get a vsq for it, but it's for the chinese version (but done so that japanese vocaloid/utau can sing, dunno how to explain OTL). You could use that and just change it to the jp lyrics.

    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1568682

    is it the same melody? but in chinese?

    Yep.

    It'll probably turn up all gibberish when you open it up in UTAU, but it won't matter because you're going to change it to the japanese lyric. A bit of edit might be necessary.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Honey Honey ust?

    Post by Guest on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:44 am


    Sponsored content

    Re: Honey Honey ust?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 12:56 am