Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

VB reads some syllables but not all?

Clover27
    Clover27

Notes : 9

VB reads some syllables but not all? Empty VB reads some syllables but not all?

Post by Clover27 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Hello!

Please excuse me before hand if this is a really silly and noob-ish question, but I swear I looked for an answer for this everywhere and couldn't find it. Yes, I'm new at UTAU, just finished downloading it and I'm running it on AppLocale and using the English patch from the utau wiki. However, this problem has been happening even before I run AppLocale.

I'm using both Neko Kanochi's and Ai Kotone's VB since these are the only VBs I have at the moment. I can get Ai to read the "ne" syllable, but not "tsu". He also reads other syllables, but doesn't a few others. When I hit play, the "ne" comes out nice, but the "tsu" is just a really quick scratchy sound, very weird. Same happens to "wa" and "shi". I have no idea what's going on. =/

I'm not sure how to explain it since I don't understand UTAU that much, nor is English my mother tongue, so I might be wording it wrong... But I hope it's understandable and I hope someone can please help me? :3 I'll be very greatful.

Thanks in advance.
    Clover27
    Clover27

Notes : 9

VB reads some syllables but not all? Empty Re: VB reads some syllables but not all?

Post by Clover27 Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:41 am

Nevermind, I fixed it. ^^

I have another question now. This one is more about timing. Is there anyway I can open an mp3 in UTAU? It's hard to get the timing right without listening to the song. I'd like to build my own USTs from scratch, I know it's hard, but I want to at least attempt to. =/

Also, whenever I try to open MIDs or USTs, it says "file not found" and when I click okay, nothing happens. Does anyone know what it is?
    Mametchi
    Mametchi

Notes : 32

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Satori Jaku
    Blog/Website: http://jaku-kun.blogspot.com/

VB reads some syllables but not all? Empty Re: VB reads some syllables but not all?

Post by Mametchi Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:58 am

For the MP3 question, the simple answer is, you can't. Maybe with shareware UTAU. But with plain old freeware UTAU, you can't open MP3s.

For your other question, I don't know I'm gonna let someone else answer that.
    hello8bit
    hello8bit

Notes : 710

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: [NEBULOID]
    Blog/Website: http://nebuloid.blog132.fc2.com/

Post by hello8bit Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:30 am

You cannot open MP3s in UTAU. I'm sorry. :<

As for the "File Not Found" issue, try this: https://overseasutau.forumotion.net/tutorial-and-resources-directory-f31/having-vsq-troubles-change-your-default-voice-t4285.htm

Hopefully that helps. non/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 pm