Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Everything but my vowels sound good?

Subarashiki
    Subarashiki

Notes : 755

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Reim
    Blog/Website: Coming soon!
    Status: Reim: Almost done! --- Nai Seibetsu: Just Starting!

Everything but my vowels sound good? Empty Everything but my vowels sound good?

Post by Subarashiki Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:30 am

"I" Vowel

"Ta" Note

It's not just the "I" note either. I played through a song to test it [been messing with OTOs, which seem to be in order, and I've run through the frequency thing.]

Everything is fine and pronounced well, -except- for A, E, I, O, U. They all sound weird like that. Why would that be?

Edit: Or..now they don't? I'm so confused. Could this be an UST/UTAU program problem?
    Syldoran
    Syldoran

Notes : 167

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kosuke
    Blog/Website:

Everything but my vowels sound good? Empty Re: Everything but my vowels sound good?

Post by Syldoran Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:24 am

I think my Quicktime player's out of date so I can't actually hear the notes. But I've noticed some of my syllables will sound off as well. Deleting them from the voicebank (along with the files) and rerecording/making the oto.ini files has helped. Try that and see if it does anything (though the problem may be different if it's going back and forth).
    Subarashiki
    Subarashiki

UTAU Information

Everything but my vowels sound good? Empty Re: Everything but my vowels sound good?

Post by Subarashiki Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:28 am

Well it's really strange. They did at first, through a couple play throughs. And then..now they don't. I suppose that means the problem is fixed. So I wondered if maybe it was the OTO or UST. I know sometimes the volume of the wav file does it, but they're all the same volume so...I don't think that can be it? Anyways. Should it happen again, I'll try your way. Thank you! =D
    Psycho↑ ↓
    Psycho↑ ↓

Notes : 867

Post by Psycho↑ ↓ Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:09 am

I think it's probably the FRQ...
    Yeah, did that happen when you rerecorded those sounds after that you played them at least once in utau?
    Subarashiki
    Subarashiki

UTAU Information

Post by Subarashiki Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:39 am

Only at first. But like I said, they seem to be okay now. This was all after doing the frequency. So..maybe it was just UTAU being silly again. It's been doing that often lately.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:32 am