[UTAU XYZ] Guilty Verse- Mathieu Rosaire

    Share

    Mathieu
    Moderator

    Posts : 153
    Notes : 472
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Not France ;__;

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/UTAUXYZ
    Status: Working on Mathieu's French and German Bank!~

    [UTAU XYZ] Guilty Verse- Mathieu Rosaire

    Post by Mathieu on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:06 am



    Thanks Chasing Fireflies for an awesome UST~ Art by Myst... Who thinks that evil Mathieu is SCAREH? As of 12:10 am Central time it is still processing. XD Hope it finishes soon~

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: [UTAU XYZ] Guilty Verse- Mathieu Rosaire

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:20 am

    I DEMAND A DUO VERSION OF KENJI AND MATHIEU.
    Kenji's art is the good persona art, and Mathieu's is the evil one. And Kenji dies. XD

    EDIT: PFFFT WHAT AM I DOING REPLYING TO THIS AND NOT COMMENTING ON THE SONG WHATSOEVER?
    He sounds great! :D Really awesome.
    ...Wut happened at the scream? o_o He like... litterally died. XD

    It's also like, really, really quiet. -_-;

    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

    Posts : 273
    Notes : 1392
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : University of TN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com
    Status: Aiko Act4 - beta testing

    Re: [UTAU XYZ] Guilty Verse- Mathieu Rosaire

    Post by mystsaphyr on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:04 am

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    ...Wut happened at the scream? o_o He like... litterally died. XD

    It's also like, really, really quiet. -_-;

    If you mean the scream being quiet.... well when I had it higher the treble literally almost broke my speakers XD There was this POP and they wouldn't work for a while. I put it down only a little to be cautious... it seems to sound okay on my computer though... o_o I put echo to make it sound like it was in the distance rather than just quiet though.

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: [UTAU XYZ] Guilty Verse- Mathieu Rosaire

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:17 am

    mystsaphyr wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    ...Wut happened at the scream? o_o He like... litterally died. XD

    It's also like, really, really quiet. -_-;

    If you mean the scream being quiet.... well when I had it higher the treble literally almost broke my speakers XD There was this POP and they wouldn't work for a while. I put it down only a little to be cautious... it seems to sound okay on my computer though... o_o I put echo to make it sound like it was in the distance rather than just quiet though.

    No I mean, like, all of the vocal part. -_- I can barely hear it. The scream was crystal clear though. XD

    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

    Posts : 273
    Notes : 1392
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : University of TN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com
    Status: Aiko Act4 - beta testing

    Re: [UTAU XYZ] Guilty Verse- Mathieu Rosaire

    Post by mystsaphyr on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:34 am

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    mystsaphyr wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    ...Wut happened at the scream? o_o He like... litterally died. XD

    It's also like, really, really quiet. -_-;

    If you mean the scream being quiet.... well when I had it higher the treble literally almost broke my speakers XD There was this POP and they wouldn't work for a while. I put it down only a little to be cautious... it seems to sound okay on my computer though... o_o I put echo to make it sound like it was in the distance rather than just quiet though.

    No I mean, like, all of the vocal part. -_- I can barely hear it. The scream was crystal clear though. XD

    Weird. O_o Sky could hear it fine and he was hearing it through skype, even.

    Chasing Fireflies

    Posts : 1161
    Notes : 2912
    Reputation : 72
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

    Re: [UTAU XYZ] Guilty Verse- Mathieu Rosaire

    Post by Chasing Fireflies on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:59 am

    asldkjf;als evil Mathieu is SUCH LOVE <333

    Thanks so much for using my UST, I'm glad you liked it! ^__^

    But anyways, he sounds fantastic, I love the art, and the effects you put on the video were so cool~ What program do you use?

    And yeah, the only thing I noticed was that the scream was really quiet. Maybe it was yet another Youtube casualty? o.o

    Awesome job~

    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

    Posts : 273
    Notes : 1392
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : University of TN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com
    Status: Aiko Act4 - beta testing

    Re: [UTAU XYZ] Guilty Verse- Mathieu Rosaire

    Post by mystsaphyr on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:39 am

    Chasing Fireflies wrote:asldkjf;als evil Mathieu is SUCH LOVE <333

    Thanks so much for using my UST, I'm glad you liked it! ^__^

    But anyways, he sounds fantastic, I love the art, and the effects you put on the video were so cool~ What program do you use?

    And yeah, the only thing I noticed was that the scream was really quiet. Maybe it was yet another Youtube casualty? o.o

    Awesome job~

    That's an EPIC UST you got thar >D
    Thanks so much... I use a combination iMovie HD6 and iMovie 08, both of which are Mac-only... they're so fun though ;w;

    In order to spare my computer, *points above* I made it quieter, but I added an echo to make it sound distant ^^;;; But then again, some people are saying he sounds soft in the chorus but loud in the scream, others are saying the scream is quiet but the chorus is clear... maybe it is just Youtube xD

    Sponsored content

    Re: [UTAU XYZ] Guilty Verse- Mathieu Rosaire

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:39 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:39 pm