Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

【UTAU】 Higurashi's Main Theme 【Urschrei】

scarfu
    scarfu

Notes : 1411

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kanbine Hayari/Kamene Kasui/TATARI
    Blog/Website:

【UTAU】 Higurashi's Main Theme 【Urschrei】  Empty 【UTAU】 Higurashi's Main Theme 【Urschrei】

Post by scarfu Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:27 am

From youtube:

Woooooo, simple cover of a simple song -- ... well, simple in terms for you guys to listen to XD You'd be surprised how difficult this ust was to make! It was mainly the stringing of the notes so that they'd sound like smooth "u"'s rather than U U U U U and stuff. I just used my regular method but it was very tedious... orz;;;

Anywayyyyyy, Urschrei is my favorite female UTAU ever, and I've been meaning to use her ever since the very very VERY first time I downloaded her, but I couldn't ever find a song that was suited for her voice... This song seemed perfect for her though in terms of both quality and her general voice type, and I've been meaning to make this ust on my quest to do all of the When They Cry usts, so it was a wonderful fit. *u* I also feel kind of bad lately, because for some reason I feel like I've been troubling people like Gelato and Haka on twitter with the drama I'm involved in when they're usually so drama free, so... orz;;; I'm thankful that both of them put up with me XDDD

I've decided that for a while, I'm not publicly releasing my usts. There are two reasons for this:

1) I'm getting very, VERY tired of seeing my usts get 50+ downloads and only getting like TWO comments on the original video
    and
    2) I've been hearing rumors that apparently a lot of my subbers are only nice to my face because they want me to keep making usts -- and that behind my back, they're spreading false rumors.

So until I either start getting feedback, or until I see you guys prove that I'm not some god damn drama tower, my usts are private and for friends/commenters only. orz I realize that this is probably immature, but this is what I feel best doing for now orz;;; I'm sorry it had to come to this orz;;

It's 5AM now orz;;; to bed~
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

【UTAU】 Higurashi's Main Theme 【Urschrei】  Empty Re: 【UTAU】 Higurashi's Main Theme 【Urschrei】

Post by smeen Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:10 am

Poor scarfu-tan...

I kinda have an idea where all the drama came from though... If you wanna know, I can send you a PM.
    mya
    mya

Notes : 156

【UTAU】 Higurashi's Main Theme 【Urschrei】  Empty Re: 【UTAU】 Higurashi's Main Theme 【Urschrei】

Post by mya Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:23 am

The "au"s could be smoother, but the "uu"s are wonderful. In fact, this'd be perfect if the "au"s were as smooth, but it's still really great this way!
    scarfu
    scarfu

Notes : 1411

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kanbine Hayari/Kamene Kasui/TATARI
    Blog/Website:

Post by scarfu Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:02 pm

@Smeen: oxo... oxo... I'd definitely like to know! If there's a problem somewhere, I'd like it to be fixed! You can send me a message on OSUF or twitter, either is fine. XD

@Mya: Yeah uhm... Urschrei's a sound and u sound are very, very different in quality? I had to turn up the BRE a LOT and lower the intensity a lot too... So I did my best to try and make them match but... I couldn't get it all the way orz;; But thank you ! \;u;/
    Trainer Conchita
    Trainer Conchita

Notes : 176

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Waizu Baka (ワイズばか) & Tetsu Machigai (間違い鉄)
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/shadowrose0412

Post by Trainer Conchita Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:11 pm

:O This sounds really nice, scarfu!

And that's sad that people are being two-faced towards you. :C I haven't seen it happen, but it's still bad to think about!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:34 am